Chapter 21

thanks for over 2k read, it surprised me when I looked at the readers that there were already over 2k haha

Also what do you all think about the 268 chapter of the Tokyo revengers manga?
------------------------------------------------

Also what do you all think about the 268 chapter of the Tokyo revengers manga? ------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Weeks later

Narrator's pov

Haruchiyo has been working hard the past weeks, he found a good doctor who he had been a few times now since he's getting nearer and nearer to the weeks where the baby could possibility be born.

Meanwhile by the Haitanis,

After Haru left they were just blinded by anger for the omega, but after those few weeks of them being angered they decided to read through the whole diary and as they found out about what Mikey did they barged to Mikey's house, yelled at him for an explanation which they got. They found out about Haru being manipulated for years by Mikey's impulsives, they felt so much regret and guilt especially Ran...since he was the one to tell Haru to get out.

After they found that out, they started to search for Sanzu everywhere in Shibuya, but they just couldn't find him, they even went to the akashi's house asking Senju if she had seen her brother. Senju still not knowing what exactly was going on, was confused by the Haitanis asking if Haru was by her, she wanted answers. So now Senju knew that she was going to be an aunt, she tried her best to help the two brothers to find Haru but it was to no luck.

Sanzu's pov

I just ended my shift when I was held back by Yua, she was my co-worker. "Wait! Haru!" She said. I turned around, she stopped panting heavily. "my god for someone who's pregnant your fast as fuck". I laughed awkwardly. "ok, I'm ok now, so I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out or so? If your free" I thought about it, it would be nice to have a friend so I agreed to Yua's request and so we started to walk to my apartment to hang out there

 "ok, I'm ok now, so I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out or so? If your free" I thought about it, it would be nice to have a friend so I agreed to Yua's request and so we started to walk to my apartment to hang out there

(this is what Yua looks like, btw credits to the artist! ^^)

Back at the apartment

I got some tea for me and Yua and sat down with her. "So, what should we do?". I shrugged then she said "how about a game of 20 questions, so we can get to know each other more?".

I agreed and so she started with the first question

"What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?"

I thought about it and said "Probably that I know how to use a Katana"

"Wait really?!"

I nodded then I asked her a question. We continued this until it was the last question.

Yua asked, "Were you ever in a relationship?"

I nodded. "Oh! So are you till together or" I shook my head and said "They found something awful out from my past and one of them told me to get out of the house..."

I looked down it pained me when I thought back to that hatred both Haitanis had in their eyes, every time I thought about them it was like my heart fell into 1000 pieces. I hope I will never see them again...

Yua stayed silent then said "well they don't deserve you, if they don't see you for who you are now then their shitty partners" I looked up to Yua and saw her smiling warmly at me "After the baby is born, I'll take you out for a party night! We can leave the little one at my sisters house, she's good with kids!"

I agreed and so it was a promise...Now that I think about it...I still don't have a name for her...I'll think about it when Yua leaves.

Some hours later

Yua just left and now I was sitting on the couch searching for good names. After some minutes sitting there and scrolling through websites, I found a name. And I think it's going to fit her perfectly.

Her name will be....

(haha only I will know it, or well at least for some hours until I reveal it in the next chapter)
------------------------------------------------

To be continued