Chapter 18

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, I of course panicked but something was different. My stomach started to hurt a lot. I tried to stand up but instead I fell onto the ground. I held my stomach and started to cry from the amount of pain, that was coming from inside of it. Is something wrong with the baby? Please be ok... I thought. I laid there holding in screams from the pain that I was feeling.

Rught then I saw Izana and Kakucho standing in front of me. Izana yelled something while Kakucho rushed to me. He picked me up and ran out of the apartment to his car. He got me into the back. He ran to the driver's seat while Izana jumped into the back with me, making sure that I wouldn't get hurt.

Kakucho speed to the hospital as we entered the hospital there were already doctors running to us. I couldn't understand what they said. I just hope the pain will stop soon and that was the last thought I had before I passed out due to the pain.

Time skip

I opened my eyes, to see the white ceiling of the hospital. I asked myself what had happened, but I quickly remembered the events of yesterday. Was the baby, ok?!

I began to panic but then I felt a hand on mine. I looked over and saw Rindou sitting there looking worried. Ran was also here but he was sleeping in one of the chairs. I looked away again.

"Haru?"

I still didn't look at Rindou too afraid to what he might say. I felt a hand gently being placed under my chin. Rindou guided my head, so that I looked at him. I felt the tears coming back. And I immediately threw myself at Rindou. Apologising over and over again.

Rindou silently rubbed my back while hugging me back. While I was in Rindou's arm, I asked "is the baby, ok?"

Rindou seemed to stiffen, that scared me. "She's ok right?" I asked again. Scared of the answer. Then Rindou said "Haru...the doctors said...well... they don't know...they wanted to wait until you wake up, so they can say if she's ok or...not".

I froze, it was that bad...I started to cry again. Rindou hugged me again this time tighter. So, we sat there, me crying and Rindou comforting me.

After a while the door opened and Doctor.Sasaki came in. "Hello Haruchiyo ...Are you ready to know if the babies, ok?"

I nodded and laid down again. Doctor Sasaki did some checks and scans. After who knows how long he stopped and said "Your very lucky, the babies fine". I let out a deep breath so did Rindou and also Ran who apparently just woken up.

"But Haruchiyo, until the birth you are not allowed to be alone...We don't want this to happen again or do we"

I shook my head; Doctor Sasaki left afterwards with Rindou and Ran. Now I was alone with my thoughts...

Will they hate me...

What if they figured out what I did...

Will I even be a good mother...

What if they leave me...

So many things that I asked myself, but nothing could be answered, at least not yet.

Time skip when the Haitanis and Haru were back at their house

I was all alone in Ran's room while The haitanis talked with Kakucho and Izana in the living room. Why to I feel like their talking about me...

Izana's pov

Me and Kakucho were currently at the Haitanis to visit them and ask about Haru. They told us about how Sanzu is actually pregnant. That Sanzu was pregnant didn't really shock me, I could scent it. But Kakucho did seem rather shocked. I guess only I could scent it...maybe it's an omega thing.

After some hours me and Kakucho decided to leave, so we said our Goodbyes and left the house.
------------------------------------------------

To be continued