Chapter 23

------------------------------------------------

Narrator's pov

Years have passed to be exact it has been 10 years since Aiko was born. Our favourite Omega Sanzu, changed completely, he stopped wearing his mask again and his looks completely changed through all those years. Instead of long rosy-pink hair he had just pink hair, cut to a mullet.

Now to the two alphas, they also changed; they gave up on finding Haru a long time ago. Now they were working for a business that Mikey and Takemichi run together. Their looks also changed, Rindou had a jellyfish haircut and Ran had short hair instead of his long-braided hair both of them also had lavender coloured hair.  (is it lavender? or is it a different shade of purple...)

Now to Aiko, Aiko was a sweet little girl, she had bleach blond hair and Green-blue mixed eyes. Even though she's only ten, she would protect her mother at all costs.
Aiko learned a lot from Haru, like fighting for self-defence, sure not a lot since she's only ten but she mastered all the moves Sanzu showed her until now. So, she could defence herself if she needed to.

Aiko also went to a local school; she hated it, but she endured it for Haru. Her grades weren't the best, but all that mattered was that she tried her best.

Currently she was waiting in front of the school and waited for her mom to come and pick her up.

Sanzu's pov

I ran to Aiko's school, I couldn't leave work in time since my manager stopped me, so I'm a bit late. Finally, I saw the school and my little girl was waiting in front of the gate. I walked over to her "hello my little princess". I picked Aiko up, she giggled at my action and said, "Why hello mom".

I smiled at her, then I put her back down on to the ground and we started to walk home. "What's for lunch today?" Aiko asked me. I thought a bit and told her that I'll make some ramen for us. She happily agreed.

While we were walking, I noticed a black car parking in front of one of the houses that nobody lived in. Will someone move here, when I looked closely, I saw two people with lavender-coloured hair, one of them had a jellyfish cut meanwhile the other one had short hair. Somehow, they look familiar. (why did I feel some kind of déjà vu writing that...)

I looked away from the two when I noticed that they had noticed me starring at them, I picked Aiko up again and walked somehow faster, the two males made me nervous. "mom? Is everything ok? You seem nervous?" Aiko asked. I told her that everything was fine.

Aiko's pov

Mom was acting weird since we went by those strangers...Did they make my mom uncomfortable...Did he know them. I will find out who those two where for mommy! But later when mom is at his afternoon shift in the café.

We arrived at home, mom put me down again and told me to do my homework while he would cook for us. I nodded and went to my room. Put my school back down and tried to do my math homework.

Time skip

Mom just left for work.  I got my jacket on and my shoes and then sneaked out of the house to go to those strangers who made mommy uncomfortable. After a ten minutes' walk, I arrived. I sneaked to the window and looked into the room that was behind it. And there was one of those guys. It was the one with long hair. He was currently reading some book. I continued to spy on him when I suddenly felt my self being lifted up "What do we have here". I tried to kick whoever just lifted me, but it was to no use "What's a little girl like you doing here, spying on my brother? Are you lost". I looked at the guy who just lifted me, it was the short haired guy. "Let me go!" I yelled at him. The guy didn't response for a while then he said, "You look familiar...Your hair...and your eyes" Confused I looked at him, he carried me inside. "HEY! THIS COUNTS AS KIDNAPPING" I yelled again. I tried to kick him, but it was to no use, he was to strong.

"RINDOU" the guy yelled, the guy from the living room came to us. "why do you have a kid with you?" the jellyfish hair asked. "doesn't matter but look at her doesn't she look like him?". Jellyfish hair inspected me and his eyes kind of widen. I was confused. "Hey little one, what's your name?" the jellyfish asked me. "None of your business jellyfish" I said.

The short haired guy snorted and then carried me to the couch. He sat me down and said "Ok let's try this again, I'm Ran" he smiled kindly at me. I buffed my cheeks and said "Aiko...my names Aiko". "nice to meet you Aiko, now what are you doing here?"

"Spying on you, so I know why mommy looked so nervous while we walked by you guys" I answered. "I see...who's your mom?". I told them that my mom was my mom and the jellyfish looked so done "Yeah we know but what's your Moms name?"

"It's mom?" I spoke. By now the jellyfish guy was mad but Ran seemed calm "Could you tell us where you live so we can bring you home? It's already getting dark". My eyes widen oh no mom will be worried sick, without thinking I told ran the address and so we left the house where they were living in.

On our way there, I heard someone yell "AIKO?!". I turned around and saw mom. "MOMMY".

Sanzu's pov

I was searching for Aiko.

When I got home, she wasn't there anymore, it has been two hours now. I was still walking around yelling for her when I suddenly saw her, I yelled her name again and Aiko turned around running to me while yelling mommy. When she reached me, I quickly hugged her tight. "Never do that again Aiko..." I spoke. "I won't mom, but those strangers there, I wanted to know who they were and why you seemed nervous after seeing them."

I looked up and immediately recognized those purple eyes... the Haitanis. Now that I saw them up close, I immediately recognized them. My heart dropped. Both of them looked shocked "Haru?" they both asked at the same time. I froze shit they recognized me. I quickly picked Aiko up and tried to run but before I could, I was crushed by the two since they threw themselves at me, hugging me while saying Sorry over and over again. I froze...did they know..." please Haru give us another chance, were truly sorry, Mikey told us everything, we searched for you for months, but we just couldn't find you".

I stiffened should I give them another chance... "I need to think about it...." I said truthfully. If I'm honest, I missed them, it was hell without them. But they promised me something and they broke  it...I need to think this through. Both Haitanis nodded sadly and told me that they'll come by tomorrow for my answer.

And so, me and Aiko went back home. I put Aiko to sleep and then sat down onto the couch...

What should I do?

------------------------------------------------

To be continued