Chapter 17

------------------------------------------------

Back to the Present

"Then well I met him"

Ran's pov

I was shocked, now I understand why Haru doesn't want to see his siblings...His older Brother is a Bitch, treating Haru like that. I thanked Wakasa for telling me that, he nodded and then drove off to who knows where.

I turned around and walked into the house. I searched for Rindou.
I found him in his room with Haru, who was sleeping in Rindou's bed. Rindou spotted me and quietly got up, and si we left the room.

As we sat down in the kitchen, Rindou asked "So, what happened?". I told him what Wakasa had told me and also the part where he told me about his past.
After I said everything, Rindou was silent, I looked at him...He was starring at the table. "So...You're telling me his brother is a fucking asshole...now I understand why he didn't want to tell his siblings that he's pregnant.".

I nodded. Suddenly we heard footsteps running away from the kitchen. Rindou and I quickly turned around, I saw a glimpse of rosy pink hair.
"Haru" Rindou said.
We both ran after him, but before we could reach the hallway, we heard the front door shut and a motorcycle start.
(let's pretend Haru had his bike parked outside 👍)

My brother and I quickly left the house to see Haru speeding off.

Haru...

Sanzu's pov

I was crying, they knew, they will hate me....I drove faster then the legal speeding limit without any aim to where I was driving to.
Until I stopped in-front of one specific location...the graveyard. Still with tears running down my cheek, I went to none other then Muchos Grave.

I sat down in front of it. Wiping my tears. I laughed sadly.
"haha, I hoped they would never find out about that part of my past, but I guess they did...they probably hate me now...they will leave me...like you did." I silently said to the grave. "Why did you have to go to jail...maybe if you didn't go, I wouldn't have lived with Mikey...maybe then you would be still alive" ... I sat there looking down. When suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I flinched and turned around to see...

Kakucho. Did he hear me? I hope not... "Sanzu? What are you doing here? Where are Rindou and Ran?" he asked me. I looked down, not really wanting Kakucho to see my tears that were still rolling down my face. I felt how Kakucho pulled me up, he also said something, but I couldn't hear him anymore. The last thing I felt was someone picking me up before my vision went completely black.

Kakucho's pov

I was currently on my way to Mucho's grave when I saw Sanzu sitting in front of it... I silently got closer and heard him say "maybe then you would be still alive". I was cofused, did he know something about how Mucho died? I called out to Sanzu and asked him why he's here and where the Haitanis were. But he didn't answer instead he looked down. I helped Sanzu up, so I could get him off of the cold floor, I asked him if it was ok if he went with me home. But he didn't answer, so I picked him up and that's when Sanzu went limp on my back. I worriedly looked at the Omega, I saw the tears, I didn't even notice that he was crying... I should bring him to mine and Izana's apartment. And so I left the graveyard with Sanzu on my back. Luckily, I didn't live far from here. So after a fiveteen minutes walked, I was in-front of my apartment door. I didn't have any hands free so, I knocked on the door with my head.

Izana opened the door. When he saw Sanzu on my back, he immediately let me in. After I put Sanzu down on the couch, Izana and I left the room, in the kitchen Izana asked me "What happened?".

So, I told him everything that happened on the graveyard. Izana stayed silent, he seemed to think. Then he looked at me and said, "Do you think, he knows something about Mucho's death?". I nodded; I was sure that Sanzu knew something. "I'll ask him after we make sure that he's ok...Do you have any way to contact the Haitanis?" Izana answered. "Yes, I could call them".

Izana nodded and so I called Ran.

"*pant* Hello?" -R

"Are you running?" -K

"KAKUCHO! Sanzu ran away and we can't find him anywhere" -R

"Calm down, he's at mine, I found him in front of Muchos grave, what happened?" -K

"..." -R

"Ran?" -K

"We found something out about his past and when he heard us talk about it, he ran out of the house and left" -R

"oh..." -K

"...we will be right over" -R

"ok, see ya" -K

I hung up. I looked over to my lover who was staring at me waiting for an explanation what Ran said. I told him everything from the short call.

Suddenly we heard a loud crash coming from the living room.
------------------------------------------------

To be continued