Chapter 22

sorry that this chapter is a bit rushed, I accidentally deleted the original chapter and I can't remember anything that happened in the chapter :,)

------------------------------------------------

Weeks later

Narrator's pov

Sanzu and Yua were just walking down the road, when suddenly Sanzu said "umm Yua, I think my water broke". Yua started to panic and picked Sanzu up and ran to the nearest hospital. In the hospital he was immediately bought into the labour room.

While he was in there, Yua was waiting in the waiting room passing back and forth worried about her best friend. After hours of waiting the baby was finally born. Sanzu was happily holding his baby while smiling. He was relieved that she was finally born, especially because the pain was unbearable.

Haru didn't want to let go of his little daughter, named Aiko. Even thought he was very tired from birthing her, he was afraid that she would be taken away as soon as he would close his eyes. Yua who just entered the room, noticed that and said "Don't worry Haru, You can sleep, I'll keep little Aiko save." Sanzu nodded and gave Yua his baby. HE immediately fell asleep.

Time skip

Sanzu's pov

I woke up again to see that it was night. I laid in my room looking around to see Aiko laying in a crib beside my hospital bed. I smiled sadly at her. I'll make sure that she grows up happily. From now we'll just have us two and Yua.

some months later

I just dropped Aiko off at Yua's sisters house. Today was the day we were going to the club together. I was kind of nervous since it was my second time in a club and last time wasn't really a great experience.

Yua and I just arrived in front of the club, it was big. After like 30 minutes of waiting, we where at the entrance. two guards asked for our IDs. We showed them the IDs and then went into the club.

"Let's have some. fun! Come on Haru, i'll show you around!" Yua yelled over the loud music that was playing. she showed me around a bit and then we sat down at the bar. Where we ordered two Negronis (I looked at a menu and just took something random)

As we drank two people came over to us. A woman and a man. The woman started to flirt with Yua while the other one sat down beside me. Shortly after that Yua left with the woman while I sat there alone with the stranger.

Well that was until he asked me if I wanted to dance which I agreed to even though I don't have any idea how to dance. Why the fuck did I agree to this. It was a disaster. I kept on tripping and the male in front of me just laughed a bit while helping me dance. After a while I got the hang of it and we started to dance but something just doesn't feel right being here dancing with this stranger. My heart was telling me that I should leave but my brain told me to stay. I don't know if I should follow my heart or my brain...The last time I followed my brain... I killed someone, so maybe for a change I should listen to my heart. I pushed the male slightly off of me and left the club, leaving Yua a message over her phone that I had left.

Afterwards I went back to Yua's sisters house to get Aiko and then I went back home with Aiko.
------------------------------------------------

To be continued