Chapter 9

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

I looked away from both Haitanis embarrassed while they laughed at my reaction. I tried to get off of Rindou but instead I fell onto Ran's lap. By now my face was as red as a tomato. I hid the blush by putting my hands in front of my face. "Pff, do we make you blush, cutie" Ran whispered directly into my ear.

I shivered when he did so. I noticed that Rindou was sitting in front of me. I was being sandwiched by the two brothers. They both were hugging me, while I sat there all red.
God please somebody save me from this position. Right as I thought that we heard the doorbell ring. Since Ran couldn't exactly stand up with me on his lap, Rindou let go and went to the door.

Rindou's pov

I opened the front door, Kakucho was standing there, he was sweating hard, but I could smell by the pheromones that he's releasing that he was happy and excited. What happened?

"Kakucho, what are you doing here?. Wait...Did you run all the way here?!" I said after I noticed that there was no motorcycle here. He nodded and said "Come on get Ran and Sanzu, we need to go to the hospital now! Izana woke up!" He yelled, my eyes widen, Izana was awake!

I quickly turned around and ran back to Sanzu's bedroom. When I opened it I said, "Hurry we need to go to the hospital" Confused both of them stood up or well Ran stood up while carrying Sanzu. We quickly ran to Rans car, Me and Kakucho sat in the back meanwhile Sanzu was in the passenger seat and Ran was driving. I'm sure that he went over the speed limit. But it doesn't matter, Izana is finally awake! After 2 whole fucking years.

We rushed into the hospital, Ran still carrying Sanzu since he was forbidden to run to much.

Kakucho was leading the way, and so we were in front of Izana's door. Kakucho knocked lightly and we heard someone say, "come in".
Kakucho flung the door open and threw himself at his Omega, hugging Izana while Izana looked a bit surprised by the sudden hug from the alpha.
We also entered the room, Sanzu was standing behind Ran. I can see that he didn't really know how to act. Since he and Izana weren't really that close back in tenjiku. Sanzu always was by that Beta Mucho but Mucho was killed on the day he came out of prison. Nobody knows who did it, but if I'm being honest, Mikey definitely has to do something with it.

Sanzu's pov

I was standing behind Ran, I felt weird being here, I only talked to Izana once, and that wasn't really a good conversation. He suspected that I was a spy which I wasn't and let's just say things didn't end good for me. I probably had to rest three days after being beaten up by him. And Mucho was scolding me since he thought that I wanted to fight Izana...

Mucho..., I miss him, god if I would have just listened to my heart and not my head. At that time my head was full of Mikey's lies.

I was living with Mikey for one year. That was around the time Mikey beat up all the Toman members to make them hate him. It was also the time where his impulses started to control him. That Mikey had manipulated me into doing it, dark impulsive Mikey told me if I didn't kill Mucho, he would leave me forever, that he would...throw me away like some trash. And my head was filed with these thoughts...and when Mucho got out, I got in some kind of trance and when I snapped out of it, Mucho was already dead in front of me. What broke me completely was the smile I saw on his face.

Since that day I kept on having nightmares about it, sometimes there bad but then other times not. Luckily, I didn't dream about it while the Haitanis were in my room or when I slept on the couch. Normally I would take my pills to sleep but since I'm pregnant I'm afraid that the pills would harm the baby.

"zu, Sanzu?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ran. I looked around and saw that everyone that was in here was staring at me even Izana. "Are you ok? You spaced out for 10 whole minutes" Ran said. I nodded and went to one of the chairs and sat down. Mikey was also here he was beside Izana probably telling him what he had missed in these two years he was out.
------------------------------------------------

To be continued