Chapter 12

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

Ran was bandaging my hands up after what I did. I felt ashamed that Ran had to see me like that...After he finished, he asked "Can I hug you" I nodded, I don't know why but somehow my germaphobia doesn't trigger anymore when Ran or Rindou touch me.
It must be because I'm used to them by now or something else, I don't really know.

So, me and Ran stood there hugging each other. Until we were interrupted by someone saying
"Mr.Akashi? "

I tensed up. But still pulled away from Ran and left the bathroom, Ran following right behind me. There was a doctor standing there looking around. His eyes landed on me and said "Ah there you are, I need to check you and the baby up sir, Doctor Sasaki isn't here today if you ask yourself why he isn't here". I nod, I hate this already...Firstly I have never seen this doctor and secondly, he will call me Mr. Akashi the whole time and then Ran and Rindou will definitely ask about it...

I sat down on the bed again and let the doctor to his thing, welp at least he used fresh gloves, Doctor Sasaki must have talked to him before he left wherever he went.

time skip

"You're both ok, you're free to go home." The doctor smiled friendly at me and then said "Goodbye Mr. Akashi and you two" He waved at us and then left the room. I turned around and looked at Ran and Rindou they both looked confused at me and Ran said "I thought your last name is Sanzu?"

I sighed; I knew they would ask so I just told them that I'll explain at home. Hopefully they'll forget about it. And so, we left to go back home but before that we went to say Goodbye to Izana and Kakucho.

Back at the Haitani's house

I rushed into the house and tried to escape the two alphas that were waiting for answers. But I was quickly surrounded by the two. "Where to you think your going Haru..." Rindou whispered into my ear, I shivered. "u-umm nowhere?" I cursed at myself, that sounded more like a question than a statement. "Zu can you please tell us why the doctors keep on calling you Mr.Akashi?". I blushed at the nickname Ran just said and nodded. So we went to the living room and sat down onto the couch. "Well...my last name isn't actually Sanzu...how you both probably figured out and you might also know that Takeomi from the ex-gang Brahman also has the last name Akashi..." The brothers nodded and I continued "well I'm not actually a only child...I have two siblings..." I looked down. "HUH?! But why don't you have contact with your siblings?" "Shouldn't they know that your pregnant?". I stayed silence, I knew they would ask me these questions...I knew they would react like that...but I can't tell them the truth, what if they...what if they leave me when I tell them the truth. What if they blame me, like Takeomi did at that day...At the incident...

I noticed that Ran and Rindou went silence. Before I realised, I was slamming my door shut. I took the key from the door and locked the it. I  slowly sat down by the door, silently crying... I heard footsteps coming closer and then I heard a knock on the door..." Haru? Haru we're sorry, we shouldn't have asked you that, especially since it isn't our business..." It went silence. I didn't answer them, I just buried my face into my arms and continued to cry. I heard the brothers sigh and then they went away from the door. I looked up and thought about one question they had asked me. No way I would tell them, that I'm pregnant...Takeomi would call me a slut and tell me that I wasn't a good example for Senju...And Senju...Takeomi probably convinced her to hate me... and beside that why should I tell her...

------------------------------------------------

To be continued