Chapter 16

------------------------------------------------

In the Past

Sanzu's pov

I was happily running around with Baji; we didn't know where Mikey went but we didn't think much of it. Baji and I were playing tag when suddenly I was pushed on to the ground by Mikey. Confused I looked up. I got scared when I saw how angry Mikey looked, with a cold voice he asked, "Why did you break it?".

I was confused, I didn't break anything. I told Mikey this, but he just said liar to me, he got a small sharp piece from his pocket and attacked me. I screamed in pain as Mikey cut something on both sides of my face. I held my face and cried from the pain. I felt scared... I cried and cried when suddenly Mikey said with the same cold voice "Smile, Haruchiyo". I smiled even though I was in so much pain, afraid that Mikey would hurt me more if I didn't listen. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Senju, she was crying while looking guilty, I immediately knew that it was her fault that Mikey did this.

After I saw her, everything went blurry, and I couldn't make out anything anymore. I just heard lots of sounds. I also heard someone yell what's going on. And then I could hear Takeomi say "Senju are you ok?". My heart broke at this point...It's always Senju. I was bought back to reality as I was grabbed by someone who I guessed to be Shinichiro. He picked me up and ran. I could feel myself being held while wind hit me in my face, I could also hear the sound of a motorcycle.

Time skip

I woke up in a hospital, I panicked and looked around the room. Beside me there was Shinichiro, he looked tired. How long was I out? I thought about what happened, how to I look now... why didn't Takeomi help me, and why isn't he here...

"Haru your awake" I heard Shin say beside me. I looked at him and asked, "Where is Take-nii?" Shins face seemed to darken at my question. I immediately knew what that meant. "oh" I said. Shinichiro pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry, Haru, I don't know why he suddenly acts like this". I couldn't reply, so I just let Shin hug me while I tried to hold my tears in.

"Haru...Don't hold your emotions in, let it all out, I'm here for you..." Shin said. At this point, I bursted into tears. I cried for hours in Shin's arm while he tried to comfort me.

Some days later

I was in my room, sitting there and thinking about why Takeomi hated me so much. Since Senju came into our life, he's ignoring me, blaming me for things She did. It's all Her fault. I walked out of my room to get something to eat when suddenly She came up to me and asked "Haru-nii, do you want to play with me?". I walked right past Her, ignoring her presents. "HARUCHIYO?!" I heard Takeomi yell behind me. I turned around and saw her with him, crying. "WHY DO YOU IGNORE YOUR SISTER, IF SHE WANTS TO PLAY WITH YOU THEN YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY WITH HER?!". I felt scared of Takeomi. I nodded and went with her, my stomach was growling but I guess I have to go another day without food.

Time skip

I was back in my room; my stomach was hurting from the lack of food. I remembered what Shin said before he dropped me off at home. "If you ever need someone. Come to me". I considered going to Shin's and so, I packed a bag and jumped out of my window. I landed safely on my feet and started to run into the direction where Shins house is.

After minutes of running, I finally arrived. I was about to knock but my feet gave up on me and I fell face first onto the porch. I could hear footsteps from inside running, then the door opened. I weakly looked up and saw Shin standing there. "Haruchiyo?! What happened." He got out and picked me up. He carried me inside. I looked over Shin's shoulder to the couch, there was Mikey, Emma, and another male that I didn't know.  Shin was rushing to the kitchen, he sat me down onto the counter and then checked if I had any wounds, which I didn't beside of a small scratch on my face from when I fell. "What brings you here, Haru?". I looked at Shin and told him everything that happened. "HE DID WHAT?! Come on I'll make you something to eat. You can wait in the living room with the others if you want". I nodded, Shin put me down from the counter and I went to the living room. I felt a bit scared when I saw Mikey, but I tried to not show it.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued