Chapter 8

------------------------------------------------

Narrator's pov

When the three males were back at their home

 Sanzu felt very tired which was pretty obvious especially because he was half sleeping while standing in the kitchen.
Ran noticed this, he got up from the couch that he was currently sitting on and went to Sanzu, he guided Sanzu to the couch and helped him lay down. Ran told Sanzu to sleep and that he shouldn't worry about the food because he will take over Sanzu's cooking shift.

Since Sanzu lives with the Haitanis for 1 month now, Sanzu wanted to help in the household. So, they created a plan for the chores.

(please ignore the dates haha, I kind of can't delete them from the table

(please ignore the dates haha, I kind of can't delete them from the table. T^T )

Sanzu quickly fell asleep.
Ran went into the kitchen and started to make dinner. 

Meanwhile Rindou was sweeping the house.

Sanzu's pov

I opened my eyes, after I smelled food. I slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Then I slowly stood up and went to the kitchen counter and sat down, I looked over to Ran who just finished making onigiri for dinner. He turned around and when he saw me he said "Oh, your awake, Could you get Rindou? So, we can eat?"

I nodded and got up. I looked into Rindous room and saw him lay on his bed. I knocked so I would get his attention which worked, he looked to me and said "yeah?"
"Dinners ready". Rindou got up after he heard me say dinner and so we went side by side to the table. Where Ran was already waiting for us with three plates. We sat down and started to eat.

After dinner, Ran took all of the plates and went to the kitchen to do the dishes.

Meanwhile me and Rindou sat on the table. I laid my head down, I was feeling tired again.

It's weird since I'm in my 8th week I've been getting really tired. My stomach also didn't show that much like the doctor said it would. It worried me but the doctor didn't say anything about it, so I guess it's normal.

My eyes got heavier, and I fell asleep.

Rindou's pov

I looked over to Sanzu, keeping an eye on him. I noticed that Sanzu's breathing got even. I think he fell asleep. I got up and picked Sanzu up, I carried him into his room and tucked him in. I was about to leave but Sanzu's hand grabbed my shirt. I didn't want to wake him up by removing his hand so, I got into the bed beside him. Sanzu moved so now he was facing me. He was sleeping peacefully. I laid there on my back while having one arm around Sanzu. Sanzu seemed to move in his sleep since he was now laying on top of me. His head was on my chest meanwhile our feet were tangled up.

I heard the door open and saw Ran coming in, I quickly put a finger on my mouth to tell him to be quiet. He nodded while walking to a chair getting it and then he sat down beside me. He looked at the peacefully sleeping Sanzu. "He looks peaceful..." Ran whispered. I agreed with him. "But...Rindou you know how the baby is from another alpha what if the baby looks nothing like Haru but instead the alpha that dared to touch Haru. "I sighed. I knew he would ask that; I have been question myself that too. I mean one thing is clear were going to do a DNA test when the baby's born so we can get that alpha that raped Haru into jail. "Well let's just hope, that they won't look like that bastard. And even if, We're so or so accepting the baby, no matter what they will look like".

Sanzu's pov

I woke up again to here the Haitanis talking about the baby. I never really thought about it, but what if the kid really looks like that alpha...well it doesn't really matter since, I 'm so or so keeping the kid. That kid inside my stomach makes me happy even if it isn't from the alphas that I love. I laid there, on Rindou...wait, WHY AM I LAYING ON RINDOU. My face started to feel hot, as I noticed the position I was in, my head was laying on Rindou's chest while our feet were tangled up  together. I also noticed that Ran was holding my hand. I was a blushing mess by now, I just hope they won't notice that I'm actually awake and not sleeping.

"Sanzu? You know I can see that your awake" I heard Rindou chuckle.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued