Chapter 14

------------------------------------------------

Weeks Later

Ran, Rindou and Sanzu were excited, today was the big gender reveal, they planned the whole day out, first they will go to the doctors, then after that when they know the gender, they will sneak into Koko's house steal a black card and buy lots of things for the baby.

After that they will get all the furnitures out of the guest rooms, since Sanzu by now is either sleeping in Rindous or Rans room and they don't need the guest room anymore , also that's one of the things the Haitanis planned for their relationship to work.

Anyway, after they finish that they would build the furniture for the room and then decorate it.

Back to our excited Lovers

Sanzu's pov

I couldn't sit still; I was very excited. Ran put his hand on my right lap while Rindou was holding my hand. We were currently sitting in the waiting room. It felt like time went by so slowly until finally someone called "Mr. Akashi". I jumped up from my seat, so did the Haitanis and we rushed to the treatment room. Doctor Sasaki was already waiting for us. "Ah Haruchiyo, todays the big day." I nodded, Doctor Sasaki, padded the place where I'd had to lay down. When we were all ready. Doctor Sasaki put the crème onto my stomach and we stared at the screen intensively.

.

.

.

"Congrats it's a Girl" Doctor Sasaki said. I looked happily at the screen. As always Doctor Sasaki made a print from the scan and gave it to me. "So, we'll see each other in 5 weeks again. " he told me, I nodded. And so we said our goodbyes and left.

"So.... who's going to get the black card." I spoke. We all looked at each other. And then played rock, paper or scissors to make the decision fair. In the end Ran lost.

Time skip

Ran came running out of Koko's house while Koko was chasing after him. Ran quickly jumped into the car and started to drive. When suddenly Rindou said "umm guys" I turned around and froze, there was Koko in our car. Glaring at me. I awkwardly laughed and said, "umm we can explain?"

After we told Koko, that we wanted to go shopping for me. As an excuse since I still haven't told anyone about my pregnancy even though I'm already 5 months pregnant, Koko said he'd come with us since we "don't have a sense of fashion".

I just thought fuck when I heard that Koko will be joining us. I don't want to explain to him why we will buy so much baby stuff.

The car stopped; we all got out of it. Then we made out way to the entrance of the mall.
Rindou walked beside me, while holding my hand again. While Ran was talking with Koko behind us.