Chapter 3

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

Right as I thought that someone came into the kitchen "Oh your awake, how do you feel?" It was Kakucho. I got some Nutella since it was the only ingredient, we had that I had carvings for. Then I sat down and said with Nutella in my mouth "better". 

Kakucho looked weirdly at me while I shoved spoons full of Nutella into my mouth. Suddenly I felt sick, so I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. In there I threw up in the toilet.

"Are you really ok?" Kakucho asked me again while he held my hair quickly up so I wouldn't puke on it. I just nodded. Kaku sight but didn't ask again. After I stopped puking, Kaku helped me up.

We went back to the kitchen. Surprisingly Mikey and Takemichi sat there, waiting for us. Or well they were eating breakfast. Mikey looked up and looked at us. When he saw me, he said "Sanzu, can you come with me for a moment." I nodded and so I and Mikey left the room and went to the office.

"sit down," Mikey said.

I sat down on the couch that was standing in the office

(this is what it looks like)

Mikey sat down next to me and asked "Haru...why aren't you using your scent blockers? I remember that you told me a few years ago that you didn't want anyone to find out that you're an Omega."

I sighed so I told him a complete lie "Well, you see the industry who makes sent blockers recently burned down and I ran out of them, and like the company is being rebuilt but it will take like 8 months"

Mikey looked at me, then he pulled his phone out and that's when I knew I was fucked. "Haru...The company that you buy your scent blockers from didn't burn down. Haru, tell. Me. The. Truth. Now"

I gulped; I couldn't think of any lie that would save my ass right now. So, I decided to be honest. "Well...You...probably know that I went into my heat 4 weeks ago. And well how can I say...I was outside at the time it began because I still needed some groceries and was on my way home... I ...I was jumped by an alpha, who ... who dragged me into an allay. I... I couldn't fight him since my heat has gotten stronger and he ... he...Mikey, he rapped me and now I'm pregnant..." By now I was crying rivers of tears. I couldn't look at Mikey; I was too ashamed. I thought he would be mad. But instead, he pulled me into a hug. "Shh, Haru it's ok...how long did you know?". "for two days now" "...Is there a way of attempting a abortion?"
"No, 99% of male omegas attempting abortion died from it." Mikey was silent "Did the doctor say anything about, what you should do?" 

"He told me that it would be best if an alpha was with me through my pregnancy..." Mikey fell in silence again. "Did he say if the alpha can have a mate while taking care of you?"

"He told me specifically that it should be an alpha that hasn't found their mate yet"

"So, we need to find an alpha who doesn't have a mate yet. So not me or Kakucho...since Kakucho already has his mate, even if his omega is in a comma. Then there would be Hanma, but I don't trust him, the only option would be...The Haitani brothers"

------------------------------------------------

To be continued