Chapter 4

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

"No! Absolutely not!" I yelled.

"Sanzu it's them or Hanma" Mikey said.

So, I gave up and went with the Haitani brothers...Mikey smiled and told me that he would call them right away to come over. And that I should go back to Kakucho and Takemichi while he is making the phone call.

Back in the kitchen, I sat down and sighed loudly.

Kakucho's pov

Sanzu sight loudly, I wonder what mikey said to him. And why Mikey is still in his office. Sanzu looked a bit annoyed, and I could smell the nervousness coming from him. What the fuck did they talk about that makes Sanzu fucking Haruchiyo nervous.

I was snapped out from my thoughts by my phone ringing, I looked on it and saw the notification to visit Izana in the hospital. I said my goodbyes to Takemichi and Sanzu and left the headquarters.

Sanzu's pov

Kakucho just left the headquarters and went I don't know where. Right when Kakucho left, Mikey came into the room and said "the haitanis will be here shortly, do you want me to explain it to them" I nodded, I definitely don't want to talk about it another time. Mikey nodded and sat down beside Takemichi. While these two were flirting with each other, I thought about how the Haitanis would react to well this. They always teased me back in tenjiku and in Kanto manji, I mean Ran hit me with his fucking pipe one time.

The door to the kitchen opened, I flinched back a bit because I definitely didn't expect it to be so loud. Ran and Rindou came into the room both looking pissed off. Shit...I don't want t deal with a mad Ran and Rindou. Mikey got up and dragged me and the haitani brothers into his office.

"So, I know you both were probably either sleeping (looking at Ran) or making Dj playlists (looking at Rindou) but well I need you two to take Sanzu in"

"what! Why!?" Both yelled.

I knew this wasn't a good idea... so I said "Mikey, it's ok...I can-"

"No! Haru I'm not letting you live alone or with Hanma, the doctor said you need an alpha or well alphas in our case!" Mikey yelled.

I flinched a bit and stayed silent looking at the floor. I felt suddenly panic raise in my body. I felt like crying again. So I got up and left the room. I definitely don't want to cry in front of the Haitanis, just because I'm overreacting because of these stupid mood swings. I sat down beside the office door and waited for Mikey to tell the two brothers about my situation.

In Mikey's office

Rindou's pov

After Mikey yelled at Sanzu, he had gotten up and rushed out of the room, I could see tears leaking from Sanzu's eyes, now I feel bad... But I'm confused, why does Mikey want us to take Sanzu in? And why does it smell like an Omega was just in the room...Wait is Sanzu...Is he an Omega?!

I mean it would explain why he never showed his Neck and why we couldn't smell anything from him, I mean even Beta's have their own scent just that it isn't as strong as those from Omegas and alphas.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mikey saying "I- *sigh* I'll apologize later, now back to where we were if you didn't notice by now, Sanzu is an omega, and well 4 weeks ago he was sexually assaulted by an alpha while he went into heat. And two days ago, he found out that...he was pregnant. His Doctor said that he didn't have the option for an abortion, so he needs to keep the kid. And he also needs an alpha that helps him through his pregnancy, just the problem is, it can only be an alpha that hasn't found their mate yet."

I was shocked, Sanzu is pregnant?! I looked at my brother, and he was also shocked. I then said "So you want us to take care of Sanzu? But why us?"

"Simply, I trust you both enough with Sanzu, and besides that it was either you two or Hanma and I definitely don't trust Hanma, so will you two help him?"

I looked towards Ran who nodded at me and So we agreed to take Sanzu in. Mikey thanked us and so we left the office. I looked around and saw Sanzu sitting on the floor. His face was hidden behind his knees which he pulled up to his body. I knelt down before him and said, "Come on we'll get your stuff from your apartment" He looked up at me, and my god my heart stopped at the sight, Sanzu's hair was falling in his face and his eyes were puffy from crying. Right then and there I wanted to hug him, but I refused to instead I helped him up and we went to the kitchen, Ran and Mikey followed us close behind. From there we said Goodbye to Takemichi and then Mikey.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued