Chapter 10

thanks for almost 1k reads, didn't think this would get much reads haha :,)

------------------------------------------------

Izana's pov

Mikey was telling me, what I had missed the two years, when I heard of Muchos death, I was shocked. Somehow, I suspect that Sanzu has something to do with it...but that would be pretty illogical since he literally was stuck to Mucho... Wait a minute, I sniffed the scents in the room, I could make out another omega was here...I looked directly at Sanzu, could it be that he is an omega... But something about his scent is weird, I could smell strawberries coming from him and also Ran and Rindous scent but under the three scents there was a smaller one. Maybe I could talk to him later when Mikey leaves. Since well I want to ask about the scent since I'm curious and Kakucho also said I should get to know him more.

Like Kaku said "He's actually really nice, just try to get to know him more, you need other people around other than me and the Haitanis".
I mean he's not wrong thought.

Time skip after Mikey left

Mikey just left; I looked over to Sanzu who was still sitting on that chair starring on the ground. Kaku was beside me so I said "could you and the Haitanis leave the room for a bit I want to talk to Sanzu alone for a bit" Kaku nodded , he went over to Sanzu and told him to go to me then he grabbed both haitanis and dragged them out of the room.

Sanzu came over to me, he was fidgeting with his fingers...

Sanzu's pov

I was nervous when Izana wanted to talk to me alone. I sat down beside the bed and Izana looked at me when he asked, "Don't be so nervous, I won't hurt you, I just have a few questions for you, Firstly I wanted to ask are you perhaps an omega?"

I nodded "I see, how come I have never scented your scent in tenjiku?"

"I used scent blockers but stopped a while ago, and the only persons who knew I was a omega were Mikey and Mucho..."

"I see, that isn't really healthy..."

I looked confused at Izana. "haha your face, haven't you heard about the fact that scent blockers are dangerous because when you get into heat than your scent could be double so strong than normal and lock more alphas on."

I was shocked to hear that, that's the first time I heard about that. I shook my head to say that I haven't heard about that.

After some minutes of Izana telling me about the downs of scent blockers, a doctor came in, it was Doctor Sasaki. "Ah Haruchiyo, I didn't expect to see you again today" The Beta smiled at me, I smiled a small smile back. "If you don't mind could you wait in the hallway while I check mr. Kurowaka" I nodded and left the room. I noticed that Kakucho, Rindou and Ran weren't there. I wonder where they are... I stood there before the room. When someone came up to me "Hi there, Your lips look lonely" the alpha in front of me said. I cringed away from him. He tried to grab me, but I dodged. I was panicking, I didn't want that stranger to touch me. When he tried to grab me again. I turned around and started to run away. I went into the closest bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I could hear the restroom door open and close;
I also heard a clicking sound, shit whoever just came in locked the room. I held my hand over my mouth to muffle my breathing. "I know you're here Omega, just come out" The first stall door opened, then the one next to me was also pushed open. Now...He was in front of the stall I was in. My heart stopped. The lock started to unlock itself, the door opened, and I was pushed against the stall-wall by the stranger. I felt panicked, As soon as he touched me, I felt disgusted and scared, I wished I was back in the room with Izana but I wasn't, instead I was pinned against the wall by that alpha. "God, your even prettier up close, those long lashes and your hair, and your body...exactly my type"

I knew that it was one of the alphas that work here, since the person had a doctor coat on, I looked at the name tag and read 'Ren Mishimune'.

"Now now don't cry, I won't do much, I know that your pregnant" he whispered. I was scared. I needed Rindou and Ran.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued