Chapter 19

------------------------------------------------

Narrator's pov

Sanzu's paranoia got stronger the more he was alone, he was only thinking about the haitanis hating him. He didn't know what he would do if the Haitanis would find out about things like what he did to Mucho, even if he was manipulated into it, he still killed someone.

Tears streamed down Sanzus face, he felt guilt building up in his chest, if he could turn back time, he would've prevented the fact that he killed Mucho. He wanted the tall man back in his life, Mucho was like the brother he never had. Mucho would have been there for him.

The door to the bedroom opened and Ran came in, Sanzu too lost in his thoughts didn't notice the taller male entering. When Ran saw how Sanzu cried, he frowned, it hurt him and his brother to see Sanzu like this. They just wanted their lover to be happy.

 Ran went to Sanzu, he got into the bed and pulled Sanzu into a hug. Sanzu who finally snapped back to reality eagerly hugged the older Haitani back. Ran comforted the short omega until Haru finally fell asleep. Ran sighed looking at the tear stains on his lover's face. He frowned again;Ran hugged the shorter male tighter and then slowly fell asleep.

Sanzu's pov

I woke up in Ran's arms, I slowly got out of Ran's hug and went to the bathroom. In there, I looked at myself, I had red puffy eyes from crying, my hair was a mess and I could feel my scars hurt a bit  (Do your scars sometimes also just hurt or tickle? )

 I touched one of the scars... I hated how they looked... I stopped wearing a mask because it reminded me of Mucho but I really wish I didn't... I stared a bit longer into the mirror when suddenly the door opened. I flinched together since I thought that I had locked it but it seems like I didn't.

Rindou was standing there "Oh sorry, love", he said. I told him it was ok and then left the bathroom to let Rindou do his morning routine. I went to the living room and sat down on to the couch. I pulled my phone out and for more than over i don't know how many months, I saw lots of notifications.

8 texts from Koko

2 texts from Izana

3 texts from Kakumom

2 texts from Takemichi

6 texts from Mikey

5 texts from unknown number

More...

I stared at my phone, why did so many people text me? I opened Koko's messages first.

"umm I fucked up"