~~~Chapter Six:A Monster & The Decipher Message~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting in class thinking about everything that has happened in the past week.I've become a Devil,awoken a op power that apparently makes even the gods shit themselves,and killed ah motherfucker while protective a woman and her child."I wonder what's next?Am I gonna meet a angel or something?.....Actually I guess I already kinda killed an Angel,a Fallen Angel,but still"As I'm sitting there I feel something hit my head,I glance and see Motohama holding a broken kendo stick.He freezes like a deer in headlights,I stand up looking at him.I take the  broken kendo stick before signally to turn around.He slowly does and I then slam the but of the kendo stick into his head knocking him out.Then I just sit back down and close my eyes ta take ah nap.

(Timeskip after School)
I'm laying on one of the couches in the ORC relaxing while Koneko sits on my lap eating sweets.Kiba's sharpening a sword while Issei's just standing around.Speaking of him apparently another Fallen Angel attacked him,but he managed to summon his sacred gear which scared her off.As I'm laying there Rias says something.
Rias:Alright everyone(We look at her)we have an order from the Archduke.
[We're surprised and then she forms a magic circle,we all head thru and arrive at a abandoned factory]
Me:*Curious*So what are we doing here?
Rias:A stray devil is hiding inside this abandoned factory,
Issei:*Confused*What's a stray devil?
Akeno:It's a devil that betrayed their master,this one has been luring men in and eating them.
[Issei looks disgusted and we walk inside,seeing some blood]
Rias:Tell me Issei,Eien do you know about chess?
Eien:Yeah.
Issei:Kinda but I suck at playing.
Rias:As the leader I'm the King of the Peerage,today you'll see how my peerage fights.
[Then we hear something,I look and see it]

Issei:*Perverted*I SEE BOOBIES!?????:Ah I smell something delicious

?????:Ah I smell something delicious.
Rias:Stray Devil Viser you who betrayed your master,such a crime deserves a thousand deaths!
Viser:Hahaha shut up you gremory slut,you're just mad you'll never have breasts like these.
[It starts groping itself,Issei looks at it pervertedly.But then it shoots out acid from it's tits,we all dodge]
Rias:Kiba!
[He nods summoning a sword and sprinting]
Issei:Wow he disappeared.
Me:Nah he's just fast.
RIas:Kiba's my knight he specialize in speed.
[Both of the bitch's arms off,then Koneko start walking towards them.It opens up it's torso revealing a big ass mouth and clamping down on Koneko]
Me:Ah hell no!
Rias:She's fine(I look at her as Koneko forcibly opens it's mouth)Koneko's my rook her specialty is pure physical strength.
Koneko:Later.
[She throws her into the ceiling and then it crashes into the ground]
Me:Ya know should've guessed considering she can punch hard enough to cave in metal.
Rias:Akeno your up.
Akeno:Oh goodie(She flies above her)it's my turn to play(She blasts her with lightning)are you having as much fun as me?
Rias:Akeno's my queen she's a combination of all the pieces,making her practically unbeatable.
(The bitch screams in agony while Akeno makes some.....lustful noises)She's also seriously into S&M.
Issei:*Shocked*Seriously?!
Me:......Why am I not surprised.
{I notice movement in the corner,the bitch's arms shoot out at Rias and I summon my scythe cutting one to pieces as Issei punches the other one.Rias smiles at us]
Rias:*Smiles*Thank you Eien,Issei.(We nod)Okay Akeno I think she's had enough.
Akeno:Ah done already(She licks her fingers)and I was just starting to enjoy myself.
Me:....Akeno(She looks at me)the fuck?
[She giggles and Rias goes up to her]
Rias:Any last words?
Viser:Go ta hell.
Me;Probably will at some point.(Rias smirks and then blasts the thing with her black and red energy,the chain on my scythe shoots out and snags it's soul.Before dragging it into the flame,Everyone looks at it and I look at the flame)I really wanna know why the hell it does that.
Everyone:Same.
[They look at one another and shrug,then we head off]
Issei:Hey Rias(She looks at him)what piece are me and Eien?
Rias:Your both my pawns
Issei:*Depressed*Ah pawn ah man.
Me:I mean technically if this system goes by chess rules then we get into enemy territory we can become any other pieces besides the King.
[He's surprised]
Rias:That's right you both can.
[He's surprised and seems excited by that then we head home]

(Timeskip Next Day)
I'm sitting in the ORC Clubroom using Koneko's lap as a pillow as I try ta take ah nap.Then I hear a loud as slap,I open one eye and look seeing Rias in front of a Issei with a handprint of his cheek.
Rias:I forbid you from seeing her again!
Issei:But Asia's really nice.
Rias:I'm sorry Issei but she's with the church and your a Devil,I can't allow you to see her again it's far to dangerous.
[He seems upset and then leaves,Rias sighs and then turns to me]
Me:What's up?
Rias:Well I received a message from my father during lunch...'He's' has finished deciphering that message and wanted to meet you personally.(I'm surprised and stand up as she summons a magic circle)Don't worry you'll be perfectly safe.
[I nod and head thru appear in a nice room]
???????:Hello young man....
[I turn seeing a man]

{A/N:Y'all knew it would be diss man}

[I get a wave of the same intense anger and hatred,I stumble a bit but catch myself]
Me:H-Hello....*Gulp*You must be Mephisto Pheles right?
Mephisto:Yes I am,its nice to meet you young man....so I managed to decipher the message Zarathos gave you.
Me:*Confused*Zarathos?
Mephisto:Indeed,the spirit inside your sacred gear(I'm surprised and my scythe appears)he's a being who long ago when the Three Faction were at war with one another,I tricked into falling before forcibly injecting massive amounts of demonic energy into him.(I'm surprised)This caused him to become somewhat of a Demonic creatures when originally he was a 'Angel of Justice'.(I stunned by this)Zarathos became known as the Spirit of Vengeance which punishers the sinners of the world and would devour the souls of those he kills.(My eyes widen)During one of his rampages he ended up wiping out a considerable portion of the Three Faction's forces before being sealed away by Yahweh the Biblical God into that scythe.(I look at it stunned)Would you like to know what the message said?
Me:*Curious*Yes please.
Mephisto:It said 'Here lays a child of the light lost to the darkness,waiting for the day a child of justice comes to reap vengeance upon the wicked'
[I'm surprised and then it feels like a shock sensation shoots thru my entire body,I begin to fall as I lose consciousness]