~~~Chapter Twenty-Four:Battle at The Academy~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm walking with my team & Kiba to meet up with Xenovia and Irina.We had to go to school and they said they would look around town to see if they could spot any trace of the bastards.I'm still pissed they managed to escape last night,but I'm just holding it in to let lose on their asses.As we're walking we all sense a spike in energy,we immediately start running towards it and soon we find Xenovia fighting against the tall brown haired asshole from yesterday,I notice Irina's on the ground unconscious.I form a fireball in my hand and throw it at the prick who notices before managing to barely dodge it.
Xenovia:Good your here!
[We nod and Kana goes to Irina]
Kana:She's alive,but she's got a bad head wound.
[I nod before looking at the prick while Josh pulls out his rifle

?????:Before you do that there's someone who would like to speak with you Rider

[I raise a eyebrow before looking up and seeing another asshole]

????????:Greetings Rider I am Kokabiel....it's been awhile Zarathos.
Zarathos:I could have gone a thousand millennials without seeing you and it still wouldn't be long enough Kokabiel.

Kokabiel:Well this is perfected I get to finally have my revenge on you by killing your host & his group of trash.(I get pissed off,but Josh fires at him.He dodges and forms a lightspear)And I can restart the WAR!
[He throws it and it hits the ground causing a dust cloud,once it disperse]
Sam:They're good at running away....just like cockroaches
Kate:He went towards the school.
Me:Alright Kana take Irina to our house,then meet us at the school.
Kana:Right!
[She picks her up before heading off,I take my phone out and call Rias after a few seconds she picks up]
Rias:<Hey Eien what's up?>
Me:<Kokabiel's going to the school(She gasps)call Sona and have a barrier put up then meet us their alright.>
Rias:*Serious*<Right.>
[I hang up and we head off]

(Timeskip to School)
I'm standing with my team,Xenovia,Rias & Sona,with their teams.We've already explained everything up to this point and they understand.Sona and her team put up a barrier then look at us.
Sona:Rias you should call your brother.
Rias:Why don't you call your sister.
[They both seem annoyed at each other]
Me:*Serious*Enough!(They're surprised)I already sent a message to Sirzechs & Serafall,I don't care if they're embarrassing or not.Asking them for help is a lot better then risking dying or this town getting destroyed now stop arguing damn it!(They're surprised before shrinking down from me scolding them)Now Sona you and your team got the barrier right?(She nods)Alright Rias(She looks at me)you,me,and our groups are gonna go inside ta put a end ta this shit.(She nods)Now let's go.
[They nod and we head inside]
Zarathos:"Never thought I see the day when you stopped fucking around and got serious....Gotta say it's impressive"
Me:"Thanks"
[We turn a corner and see the Fatass & the bastard fucking with the swords,along with Kokabiel sitting on a floating throne]
Kokabiel:So is it Big Brother Sirzechs or Big Si....
[He's interrupted by Josh sniping him in the dick,he screams and falls off his throne landing on the ground.Everyone's surprised and he growls in anger before snapping his fingers,a fiery pit appears out of it as multiple Cerberuses come out]
Me:Oh hey I got one to(He's surprised and I whistle,a magic circle appears beside us and Vergil comes thru in his Big Boi form making Kokabiel begin to shit bricks)Vergil  put the pups in their place.
Vergil:*Affirmative Bark*(He looks at the three other Cerberuses)*Howls*
[He lets out a deafening howl which actually shakes the ground and shatters the nearby windows.We all cover our ears and the three cerberuses immediately start whelping in fear before running back into the hole.Everyone's stunned by this but I just pet Vergil]
Me:*Smiling*Good boy,now then(I look ar Kokabiel before transforming into my Rider Form)Shall we dance?