~~~Chapter 55:The Bloodhound,The Cartel,& The Slaughter~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm walking with my team,Uncle Al,Uncle Anderson,Heinkel,Yumie,and Seras heading to a bar we're currently in 'Roanapur'.Revy and Uncle Dutch are leading us to the bar where we'll be meeting the Bloodhound at.As we're walking we arrive and head inside of a bar.We have plenty of 'Equipment' for this mission,as we're walking we reach the bar and head inside.We walk up to counter and see a chick in ah maid outfit.....

We walk up to counter and see a chick in ah maid outfit

Dutch:Ms.Roberta(She looks at him)we're the help that Mr.Lovelace mentioned.
Roberta:Of course(she stands up and bows)thank you for assisting in exterminating these pests that are threatening the young master.
Me:No problem these assholes have caused us all ah lot of shit so our goals align perfectly.
[She nods and then the doors are kicked opened,we look seeing a group of guys....] 

?????:Alright where is this bitch that has been asking about us!?(We look at them & they see Roberta)So what the fuck do you

Me:Oi(They look at me and I walk up to them,they pull their guns out and I stand right in front of the leader)you know anything about ah group calling themselves 'The Khaos Brigade' by any chance.
?????:*Angry*And why the hell would I tell you anythi.....
[He's interrupted by Josh & Alex dropping his four buddies,before he responds I grab him by the throat and lift him about half ah foot off the ground]
Me:Reason being,if you do you'll get a swift death like your buddies but if you don't well....we'll just have ta be a bit more forceful with you.
[I squeeze down a bit hard being careful not to break his neck]
?????:*Angry/Struggling*You bastard...do you have any idea who you're fucking with?
Me:The Columbian Cartel yeah we now,but me and my friends didn't earn the monikers of 'The Chaotic WTFs' by giving ah fuck.(He looks at us)And also...
[I look at him.....]

]