Chapter Seven:Meeting & Rescue

(Eien's Pov)
My eyes flicker open as I appear back in front of that stone with the words carved into it."Here lays a child of the light lost to the darkness,waiting for the day a child of justice comes to reap vengeance upon the wicked"The craving begin to glow ethereal blue surprising me,I step back and then notice someone behind me.I turn seeing the figure from before,it tilts its head looking a me.
Me:Zarathos....the Angel of Justice and Spirit of Vengeance
[Blue fire begins to slowly cover it and then the flames erupt,engulfing it entirely.I look curious and surprised as the flames slowly calm down,revealing it's new form]

[The blue flames light up it's body and it looks at me]Zarathos:Can you understand me now?(It's voice is sort of distorted,but I nod)You're soul is pure and burns with the flames of justice

Zarathos:Can you understand me now?(It's voice is sort of distorted,but I nod)You're soul is pure and burns with the flames of justice.The desire to protect others from the same pain you suffered.(I'm surprised and nod)Tell me....what is your goal in this world?
Me:My goal.......Well.....I don't really know to be honest,but I guess I just want ah live a good life with those that I care about.....maybe even have ah few kids when I meet ah willing ta be with ah guy as fucked up as me.
Zarathos:*Chuckles*You answer honestly without arrogance or humbleness,a rare trait for any race.(I shrug)But tell me you've purged only a few souls since awakening the Scythe,but why did you claim their souls?

Me:Huh.......Well that Fallen asshole tried ta kill ah friend of mine,sure he's a perverted dumbass but he didn't deserve to be killed.And that Stray Devil well....if was killing and eating innocent people so I don't really think any more needs to be said about that bitch....
Zarathos:And that human male?
[My eyes darken remembering him]
Me:*Cold*He was threatening to kill an innocent woman and his own child,not even mentioning the abuse she suffered from him before that ever happened.Plus he stabbed me so even if it was considered murder,he was gonna kill two innocent people so I don't really give ah shit.

Zarathos:And if he begged for mercy?
Me:*Cold*Only would've proved he was an even bigger coward then I thought,willing to push around and hurt the innocent.But when someone stronger comes after them they cry and act like they never did anything....Honestly it would just make me want to kill them even more.

[It looks at me]
Zarathos:The innocent are protect,while The guilty shall burn(I nod)you are a Child of Justice,a Child of Vengeance,as well as a Child of Hell.You are light of hope for the Innocent and the raging inferno that will scorch the guilty(I nod and it puts it hand out),You are my host.

Me:Your partner Zarathos.
Zarathos:Look forward to it.

Me:Likewise.
Zarathos:Now you should wake up,there are innocents to save and souls to burn.

[Suddenly I waking up siting up]
????:*Surprised*Eien(I look seeing Rias,she hugs me)I'm happy your awake!
Me:...How long have I been out?
Rias:A few days (My eyes widen)I came here to put up a barrier around you so you were safe.
Me:Did something happen?
Rias:Yes....Issei befriend a nun from the church and she was kidnapped by the Fallen Angels.(I'm surprised)Now he,Koneko,and Kiba are heading to save her.Me and Akeno were about to go help them.
Me:Well let get going.
[She's surprised and I stand up as blue flames engulf my body as a badass outfit appears on me{A/N:Ghost Rider's Biker Outfit},Rias's surprised by this and then nods.We head thru a magic circle as I head off to the church.I kick down the doors seeing Issei,Koneko,Kiba,and a Priest]