~~~Chapter 36:Eien's Territory & Training Partners~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm standing with the gang overlooking my territory,it's includes a large open amount of land and a mountain with a few waterfalls where some more houses were built......

(Eien's Pov)I'm standing with the gang overlooking my territory,it's includes a large open amount of land and a mountain with a few waterfalls where some more houses were built

The main house,ie our house is on the mountain,as we're looking out at it Ellie's the first one to say anything....
Ellie:*Smiling/Excited*So pretty!
Me:*Amazed*Yeah....the view is something else....isn't it....
Alex:*Amazed*....Now I gotta ask....who's territory was this before you got it?
Me:*Amazed*Nobodies....according to Sirzechs  he,Serafall,and their parents paid ta have it renovated after we helped take care of Elf from Alabama.
Kana:*Wide Eyed*They did this,just cause we dealt with that fodder ass cock-socket.
Me:*Amazed*Well....and because of me helping Rias with Riser as well as me & Zarathos helping with bringing everyone together.
Josh:*Amazed*......Damn...gotta admit I thought at most we'd have ah mansion....not ah entire fucking city.
Sam:*Amazed/Wide Eyed*Try ah whole fucking country(They look at her)according to the documents Eien's territory is the size of Japan's main island and then some.
[They look at her wide eyed and then we turn our attention to the house......]

[We all just walk inside and start trying to find our ways around,thankfully we found a map of the house which Sirzechs left for us

[We all just walk inside and start trying to find our ways around,thankfully we found a map of the house which Sirzechs left for us.Soon enough we find our rooms which is like the size of our living room back home and then some.......]
Me:"I know Rias & Sona said their family tends to over do shit,but holy fucking shit"
Zarathos:"Yeah.....even my room in heaven wasn't anywhere near this nice."
[I start putting my stuff away as I also just process everything.......]

(Timeskip Later that Day)
I'm standing in a open field inside my territory,right now I'm just waiting for the person Azazel set me up with to help with my training.According to him he got ah Fallen Angel & ah Pure Angel to help me.....ones that Zarathos knows all to well apparently."Any idea who Azazel's sending?"
Zarathos:"Hmm.......I'm pretty sure I do....and if it is them then you may have your work cut out for you*Chuckles*"
[I raise a eyebrow and then ah Grigori magic circle appears a few feet away from me,I look and see ah girl about my age come thru......]

[She looks at me and smiles]??????:Hello I'm Annabella Hollows the daughter Azazel & Rosalen Hollows,it's ah pleasure to meet you Eien Thanatreus

??????:Hello I'm Annabella Hollows the daughter Azazel & Rosalen Hollows,it's ah pleasure to meet you Eien Thanatreus.
Me:*Blank*.....Likewise.....but uh....question...
Annabella:My mother is a very strong woman who my father is to scared to angered and yes he likely sent me here because he believes we'll become lovers.(I'm surprised and actually blush hearing that last part)My father is pretty easy to read once you know how to do so.
????????:It's the same thing with my Dad.....
[We look seeing another girl appear thru ah beam of light.....]

Annabella:Oh hello Rose,it's been ah while

????????:Yeah it has Anna(She looks at me)hey I'm Rosalina Michaels,daughter of Michael & Sophia Michaels.
Me:*Blankly*......Nice ta....Nice ta meet you.....
Rosalina:And yeah....Azazel & my Dad set this up because they think we'd get along...and that we'd end up getting together.
Zarathos:Hahahaha my I knew Azazel would send Annabella for such ah reason,tho I didn't expect Michael to send you for the same reason Rosalina.

Rosalina:*Shrugs*Yeah Dad always ah pain in the ass when it comes to me having a boyfriend,so even I was surprised when he told me about this.....Especially when he revealed the first boy he was okay with me dating was ah devil....Despite the fact I tried dating Priests,Reincarnated Angels,and even ah Demigod & he shot them all down.
Annabella:*Sweat Drops*He can be rather protective of you can't he.
Rosalina:Try absolutely smothering,I mean hell my Mom and Auntie Azrael had ta threaten him to let me hang out with his freaking Joker....Who I don't even like like that...Dulio's like ah brother to me.
Me:Shit.....Michael's that bad?(She nods)....I mean on one hand I can understand wanting to protect your kid,especially ah daughter given how shitty people can be,but if you make the leash to tighten you'll just be strangling them..
Rosalina:E-Fucking-Xactly!....*Sigh*Don't get me wrong he's ah great Dad just needs ta learn to loosen up ah bit.
Annabella:....Meanwhile my father doesn't really given two fucks about what I do,but the minute ah boy tries ta get me in bed he's pinning them to the wall about ta give them ah Halo.
Me:Pfft Hahaha okay now Imma wanna hear about what Azazel is like,Michael to.
Rosalina:What about your parents?
[I look at her and Annabella,I sigh and crack my neck]
Me:Biological or Adopted?
[Their surprised and look at each other,then back at me]
Rosalina/Annabella:Both.
Me:Hmm....well Biological Parents I have no fucking clue,don't even know who they are all I do know is one of them isn't Human,Angel,Fallen,or Devil.Zarathos already confirmed that.(Their surprised and nod)As for Adopted they were insanely abusive and tortured/experimented on me for multiple years.(Their eyes widen)The old bastard was actually working with Kokabiel to start ah war,but I finished him off with the Penance Stare.And the old bitch is currently apart of the Khaos Brigade.(They look at me wide eyed and shocked)she's the bitch that showed up during the Summit,but I did manage to save my adopted younger brother from her old ass so.
[I shrug and they're both shocked by this]
Rosalina:*Wide Eyed/Shocked*Damn......My Dad told me some bitch showed up with her son and tried to attack everyone only ta get her ass kicked by ah devil.....but he didn't mention who she was or any of that....
Annabella:*Wide Eyed/Sad*My father mentioned you and Vali had similar pasts(I look at her)...I didn't understand what he meant by that....but I do now.
Me:*Surprised*Vali was abused to?
[She nods]
Annabella:....His Father and Grandfather abused him for being a hybrid.....and having Albion....then....his father.....well....killed his mother.
[I look down sad hearing that,then we all just stand their for a bit before starting to talk about what to do for training......]