~~~Chapter Eleven:Training Begins~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm walking up a hill carrying a three hundred pound bag up a fucking hill,meanwhile  Issei's carrying a fifty pound bag,Kiba carrying a ninety pound bag,and Koneko's carrying a four hundred pound bag.And Asia,Akeno,and Rias aren't carrying anything.
Issei:*Tired/Struggling*Ah what's in this damn thing!?
Me:Dude shut the fuck up before I get the whip from Akeno bag out!
[He looks at me]
Issei:.....*Nervous*Akeno didn't pack ah whip.
Me:Akeno.
[She smiles and then goes over to Kiba's bag,he stops smiling before she opens it and takes out...]

[Issei's eyes bulge out and Akeno smiles]Akeno:*Smiles*Here you go Eien

Akeno:*Smiles*Here you go Eien.
[She hands it to me]
Me:Thank you Akeno...now then(I look at Issei)Issei....MUSH!(I snap the whip and he starts going faster,I chase him up the hill)"This is fun"
Zarathos:"You know you can summon a whip with my powers right?"
Me:"No I did not....we're gonna have to disgust what exactly all the powers we have are okay"
Zarathos:"Sure"
[As I chase him we arrive at the top of the hill and he immediately falls down exhausted.I look and see the place where we'll be staying]

I look and see the place where we'll be staying]

Me:*Whistles*Damn this is a summer home.
[Rias and the others arrive]
Rias:*Smiles*Yep,now then everyone settle in and then we'll start training.
Issei:*Exhausted*What(She nods)your evil!
Rias:*Smiles*Thank you.
[I snicker hearing that and then we go put our stuff away,I give Akeno her whip back and then we head outside in some training track suits]
Me:Yo Rias(She looks at me)I'mma go sit over their and train with Zarathos cause he's gonna explain about our powers and the sacred gear alright.
Rias:Alright you already skilled with your scythe and magic so that's fine Eien.
[I nod and head off sitting under ah tree,I sit down and close my eyes.Soon I appear in the same area as before with Zarathos looking at me]
Zarathos:Alright then where to begin....I suppose the sacred gear should be first(I nod)alright then.Well as you know it is called 'Penance Jail' with two main abilities,the first of which is called 'Penance' which makes it so when you cut someone with your scythe their weakened both physically and magically.Basically so their physically weaker obviously and it becomes harder to use their magic as it will take more concentration & energy to use their magic power.As for the second power well it's called 'Jail' which allows is what causes the chain to grab a target's soul to drag them into the fire.
Me:Okay but what happens after their pulled into the flames?
Zarathos:Effectively their imprisoned and you can access their abilities(I'm surprised)which will be the main thing we'll be working on.
Me:Well that's badass....so what else can we do?
Zarathos:Well you can of course take my form,you can summon my Hellfire,and you can summon various other items including more chains,a shotgun,clothing,ext.You can perform the 'Penance Stare',you can see souls,and that's about it for now.Once you've grown stronger and unlocked Balance Breaker you'll gain access to more of my power.
Me:Alright then well lets....
Zarathos:Oh there is one more thing(I look at him)due to my powers with me being a Angel Originally and having Demonic Energy inside of me the Scythe is both Holy & Demonic.Being the only one of it's kinda as far as I know.
Me:....Well damn.....no fucking wonder your classified as a Longinus,you got some op ass powers my man.(He nods)Well then let's train!
Zarathos:Very well,we'll start with working on accessing the powers of those you've imprisoned.
[I nod and we start our training]

(TImeskip Later that Night)

I'm sitting in the shower letting the water go down my head and back.After managing to tap into the power of those I imprisoned in the scythe,Zarathos and I started sparring.Using the scythe,Lightspears,Lightswords,and just are fists.He said it was to help build me up both physically and magically.Tomorrow we'll be working on using his Hellfire which will be really useful sense according to him,it'll negate Riser's regen which unlike mine is based off of his magic.While mine's genetic so it's superior sense it doesn't require magic to use.As I finish up in the show I dry my hair off and get dressed,heading out in some loose clothing.
Me:Oi Issei your turn ta Shower!
Issei:Oh okay.
[He heads upstairs ta get some clothes while I sit with everyone]
Rias:So Eien(I look at her)now that you can use Light weapons you  should know that you'll be one of our Aces in the game.(I nod)We'll all be counting on you and Issei.
Me:Got it and don't worry tomorrow Zarathos will be teaching me to use our Hellfire so I'll be sure to roast the chicken to perfection.
[They all smile and then we all relax & enjoy talk about a strategy for the game]