~~~Chapter 29:New Little Buddy~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm walking with my team up to the ORC Clubroom,we didn't go to the school today cuz we were up to late catching up with Revy & Uncle Dutch.Yestarday Sirzechs made a deal with Auntie & Uncle Dutch.We also plan on teaching how to use magic which should help them with their work.Right now tho Rias asked us to come help her with her other Bishop,which surprised me cuz I didn't know there was another Bishop.Anyways as we're walking into the ORC we go up the stairs before finding everyone in front of the Sealed Doors.
Alex:So that's what was behind the seal?
Sam:Why you seal your other Bishop away?
Rias:....*Sigh*He possesses a dangerous power,one which at the time I was unable to control.But  last night my Brother said it was time to release him.
[We nod and she undoes the seal,the door opens before a somewhat girly scream rings out surprising us.But Rias just walks in calm as can be...]
Rias:Hello it's good to see you're doing well..
??????:*Scared*I don't understand what's going on!?
Rias:The seal's gone now you can come out.
[She goes over to a coffin and takes the lid off of it.....]

Gasper:*Scared/Crying*It's to scary![We're all surprised and Issei starts looking at them perverted]Me:

[We're all surprised and Issei starts looking at them perverted]
Me:......Rias(She looks at me)*Confused*Who....or rather what are they?
Rias:This is Gasper Vladi,my First Bishop,as for what he is well before I reincarnated him as a Devil this little guy was actually Half-Human and Half-Vampire.
Issei:*Shocked*Wait their ah guy?!(She nods and he falls to his knees crying)Why God,Why have you forsaken me....
Me:Anyways...(I look at Gasper)so.....Dramphire?(He nods)....Huh...Neat.
Josh:Wait...Wait...Wait(We look at him)Rias....please....please tell me he can stop time.
Kate:Of for fuck sakes...
Alex:Damn it Josh.
Me:Dude we've seen some crazy ass shit,but there's no way he can stop time
Akeno:Actually he can.
[We look at her]
Rias:Gasper's sacred gear is called 'Forbidden Balor View' which allows him to stop anything he looks at in time.
[Me,Sam,Kate,Kana,and Alex look at her surprised,while Issei & Asia are stunned,and Josh grows a huge grin]
Josh:WWWRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!
Sam:*Stern/Serious*JOSH NO!
Josh:Josh Yes!We literally Mini Dio Fucking Brando!
Me:*Sigh*....(I look at Gasper who looks scared & confused,I go over to him)Hey.....my name EIen Thanatreus.....and...sorry about him....He's fucking idiot.
Josh:Screw you!....Wait Alex(He looks at him)do you think you can create a Stand Arrow with your Sacred Gear?!
Alex:........I don't know....but now I'm tempted ta try.
[I pinch the bridge of my Nose]
Me:*Sigh*.......Sam.
[She nods before swiftly super kicking Josh,knocking him out leaving everyone beside the five of stunned and surprised]

Kana:That's the only way to stop him when he gets on his Jojo rants.
[They nod]
Me:Well anyways come on Gasper let's go upstairs.
[I take his had and he gasps before everyone except me & Gasper freezes.He looks at me as I look surprised]
Gasper:Surprised/Wide Eyed*Y-You're......You're not frozen.
Me:....Guess not....Huh...That because you Zarathos?
[My scythe appears surprising Gasper...]
Zarathos:Yes the power difference between you and the young Dramphire is so great that he can't freeze you.
Me:Sweet....Anyways(I pick Gasper up)come on dude you got nothing to be scared of.(He's surprised and then everyone unfreezes)Come on let's go everyone....Alex take Josh home and tell Auntie,Uncle Dutch,and Revy he started with Jojo again.
[He nods and then picks Josh up before head out while we go to the clubroom.Once we walk inside I set Gasper down beside me on the couch and Rias explains more about Gasper's Sacred Gear....]
Kate:So basically he can't control it.(She nods)Well shit....
Kana:Hey Gasper(He looks at her)you good?You look nervous and scared?
[He shrinks down]
Sam:Let me guess Self-Esteem Issues?(Rias,Koneko,Akeno,and Kiba all nod)Alright....
[She summons a magic circle and we look seeing Dante coming thru,he goes straight up to Gasper who seems terrified of him]
Me:Don't worry about Dante,he may be huge but he's a gentle giant.(He's surprised and Dante puts his head on Gasper's lap who slowly begins to pet him much to Dante's enjoyment)See....He only really gets aggressive if someone threatening or harming someone he cares about.
[Gasper nods and seems to enjoy petting Dante becoming more open.Rias,Akeno,Koneko,and Kiba seem surprised by how well Gasper's is getting along with Dante]
Kate:If you're wondering Dante was originally an emotional support Dog that Eien got from ah friend of ours.He also acted liked ah Guard Dog,especially for Ellie.
Kana:No kidding remember at the Park.
[Those of us who know look at the ground blankly,while everyone else looks confused]
Gasper:*Confused*W-What happened at the Park....and who's Ellie?
Me:Kana's little sister(He's surprised)....as for what happened....wellllll.....to put it simply....We were at the Park,Ellie was playing in the Sandbox.....Then dude ran over and tried ta grab her.
[Their shocked]
Sam:And then Dante who was beside up bolted over hearing Ellie scream.
Kate:Before bite the man on the arm he was using to pull Ellie,making him let go of her.
Kana:And then he proceeded to pretty much maul the asshole.
[A magic circle appears and Alex comes thru]
Alex:And then Eien dragged the dude into a ally,tortured him,discovered he was apart of a group of Pedos,and then we called Auntie Bal,Uncle Dutch,and Revy to help us deal with them
Me:Then we stormed their hideout,killed about forty Pedos,and released over ah hundred children aging between Four ta twelve which.....most of which were brought from other countries.
[Their all shocked and Dante licks Gasper]
Kana:Dante is Half-Wolf so when he wants to he can rip ah motherfucker apart,but otherwise he's just ah Big Lovey Boi.
[They all smile]
Rias:Well then Akeno and I have to go to a meeting about the Leader Summit,could you all help train Gasper?
Me:Sure.
Rias:Oh Kiba(He looks at her)my brother wanted to see you about your Balance Breaker if your free?
Kiba:Yes I am.
[They head out and we go outside ta start working with Gasper]