~~~Chapter 59:The Calm & The Arrival~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm standing around with everyone waiting to head off.Kunou's with us when we came back to the hotel and everyone saw her I just told them She's ah family friend who lives in Kyoto and wanted to come hang out.Motohama & Matsuda immediately started drooling over her while everyone else asked how someone so cute & innocent looking was friends with my chaotic & borderline psychotic ass family.Kunou responded by going over to Motohama and jabbing him in the stomach before delivering a palm strike straight to his chin as he was falling to his knees.Upon seeing that they all just nod and believed it,tho Matsuda started bitching about her not being allowed to do that which was counted by Kunou  jabbing him in the stomach and flipping him before delivering a single chop right above his stomach.Sam did ask her about  where she learned to do that and apparently she was taught basic martial arts by ah member of the Yokai Faction.Anyways as we're waiting Rossweisse gives us the okay and we begin heading out.....
Issei:Hey Eien(I look at him)can you settle ah debate for me please?
Me:What is it?
Issei:So Me,Josh,Kiba,and Alex where watching some movies last night because Alex brought a bunch of movies with him.Most of them were horror movies and the topic of who's the most terrifying iconic horror movie villain came up.I said Annabell,Kiba said Jason,Alex said Michael Myer,and Josh said Freddy Krueger.
Me:Oh Freddy no difs(He's surprised)bro literally attacks in your dream,so you got nowhere to run,plus with the other three they're tangible so you can at least trap them or something.Freddy can't be contained and the shit he can do in his dreams is pretty much whatever the fuck he wants.
Josh:Thank you.(We look at him)like bro I'd just chuck Annabell's ass off ah mountain like that fucking monkey did Simba,Michael just get him in quick sand or blow his ass up,and with Jason literally just do what they did with Dio.Put him in a box,tie weights to the box,and push his ass overboard in the ocean......Or fuck it just light'em up and turn it to well-fucking-done.
[I nod and Issei sighs in defeat,then we all just head off]

(Timeskip a Few Hours Later)
I'm walking around with everyone we've already visited ah few different spots and right now we're going to spot where we'll be able to meet up with KIba,Alex,and Kana.As we're walking we turn the corner and see the place as well as the three of them.We head towards them and they see us.....
Alex/Josh:Sup motherfuckas.
Alex:JINX!
Josh:JI....Fuck!
[Alex snickers]
Kate:Anyways what's up?
Kana:Nothing much just been walking around,Alex knocked ah pedo out and teabagged,you know the usual.
[We look at him]
Alex:Bro tried ta snatch ah kid,but ran direct into a metal pipe....which just so happen to be in my hands.
Aika:*Blankly*Y-You teabagged him?(He nods)Why?
Alex:*Shrugs*Gotta assert dominance.
Me/Josh:Amen.
Sam:Better than what Eien would do.
Me:.....*Sweat Drop*Yeah....but my way's funnier.
Kate:He got ah point their.
Saji:*Curious*What's your way.
Me:Depends it can range from making them kiss the bottom of my shoe,to me chucking their ass in a pit with a pissed off Honey Badger.It all sorta depends what kinda mood I'm in and whether or not I'm near by a zoo or not.
{Everyone looks at me]
Kunou:*Curious*Why ah Honey Badger?
Me:.....Ever hear the term 'Crack Head Courage'?(She looks at me blankly and shakes her head)Nevermind then.
Azazel:Ah Kyoto(We all look seeing him drinking)nothing like some sake to hit the spot.
[I look at him and walk over just as he's about ta take ah shot.I snatch it out of his hand and down it,before looking at the bartender.I take out some money and hand it to him]
Me:One bottle of whiskey.
Bartender:You got it.(He takes out ah bottle and hands it to me)Thank you for your business.
[I nod and head back to the others who look at me blankly]
Issei:*Blankly*.......Bruh?
Kiba:*Blankly*How?
Me:I've said this once and I'll say it again,this is Japan if I can legally have ah kid I can fucking drink here.
[Everyone looks at me blankly as I just down the entire bottle all at once.Everyone that's doesn't know the extent of my alcohol tolerance go bug eyed seeing this before we all head out.As me and the others walk across a bridge purple fog begins forming,making all of us turn serious]
Kiba:GUYS!
[We look seeing Kiba,Alex,Kana,Azazel,and Rossweisse coming up behind us]
Azazel:Seems I was right.
[We nod and then something shoots out of the fog,it pierces right thru my stomach going thru me]
Kunou:*Scared*NO RIDER!
[I look at her as tears flood her eyes,I put a hand on her head and rub it causing her to look at me]
Me:It's okay Kunou,this ain't shit honestly]
??? ???:I'm impressed.....
[We all look seeing a group of people coming from the fog......]