~~~Chapter 61:Final Hero,Yasaka's Decision,Next Step~~~

(No One's Pov)
As Eien Thanatreus stares at the injured and bleeding Cao Cao,the Leader of The Hero Faction sees his comrades die one by one before he's all alone.He grits his teeth before clutching his spear....
Cao Cao:*Pissed*Damn it....Fine then time to use it 'O Spear,The True Holy Spear which pierces thru G.....'
[He's interrupted by Eien fist colliding with his jaw.....]

[Cao Cao hits the ground bouncing off the ground multiple times before smashing into bridge railing]Eien:Boi the fuck you think this is ah fucking Anime?I ain't some dumbass character that gonna let you power up dick head

Eien:Boi the fuck you think this is ah fucking Anime?I ain't some dumbass character that gonna let you power up dick head.
[Cao Cao slowly lifts himself up using the True Longinus to help keep himself steady,he grits his teeth as tears form in his eyes while he looks at the dead boy of Jeanne]
Cao Cao:*Pissed/Crying*Why....Why is this happening!We're suppose to win!
Eien:Who do you think you are the protagonist?(He glares at Eien)Cause the only way you gonna survive this is some Bullshit Plot Armor coming in ta save your ass.Even then bitch all that means if you gonna be some fodder for later.
[Cao Cao growls looking at him he hears someone's voice....]
?????:Seems you need help kid.
[Everyone looks seeing a Medusa along with the Water Elemental Demon Wallow & the Air Elemental Demon Abigor appearing]
Cao Cao:Medusa!?
[Eien stands looking at her]
Medusa:Yes Blackheart sent us to save you now come here.
[He goes to her side before the pair disappear leaving behind Abigor & Wallow who growl]
Abigor:*Angry*So this is why we were brought along.
Wallow:*Angry*They'll regret thi...
[He's interrupted as two burning chains wrap around each of their throats,they look just in time to see Eien swinging his scythe slicing their heads in half killing them both.As their souls are dragged into the flames being imprisoned inside of his sacred gear Eien looks where Medusa had stood before sighing.He exits his balance breaker before going  to everyone]
Kate:They really just sacrifice those two just for that dumbass.....
Eien:Yeah.....Anyways let's all head back to explain everything to Lady Yasaka dn inform the Leaders.
[Everyone nods and they all head off.....]

(Eien's Pov)
I'm standing with everyone including Mom,Dad,and the Leaders with Hermes explaining what happened.Immediately upon hearing about the bitch showing up I can tell Mom,Dad,and the rest of the family get agitated.As Hermes finishes up I add on last bit on to the explanation....
Me:Simply put....some idiots kidnapped you for some unknown reason,then they tried to come and throw hands with us,but fucked around and found out they were actually just some random fodder.And the only reason what's his face survived was Plot.....
[Everyone sweat drops hearing my explanation]
Hermes:....It's sad that that actually sums it up perfectly.
Yasaka:W-Well....Ehem Thank you all for assisting in my rescue.
Sam:No problem Lady Yasaka,those guys were working with people who we're already hunting so helping Kunou get you back was ah natural thing for us to do.
[She nods]
Dad:Yasaka(She looks at him)our original goal for meeting you was to request if the Yokai Faction would be willing to join our alliance against the Khaos Brigade.Now that you've seen their actions and way of doing things for yourself,would you be willing to join us in fighting them?
[Yasaka looks at him before looking at the table thinking]
Yasaka:What is your opinion Akaza?
Akaza:Hmm....I believe that joining the alliance would certainly be for the best.The Khaos Brigade has shown themselves to be hostile to us and given their previous actions I believe having strong allies will be needed to protect ourselves as well as our people.
Yasaka:Hmm....I agree(She looks at Dad)we shall join your alliance against the Khaos Brigade.
[We all smile and then it's decided we'll have a celebration,Yasaka calls to have a feast made.We all relax and I overhear Kunou talking with Lily,Bennia,and Ellie about Power Rangers.I look over and see them petting ah Tanuki that thankfully wearing clothes.I smile and notice Dad coming over to me]

Dad:Eien.
Me:What's up Dad?
Dad:I wanted to ask you something(I raise a eyebrow)now that Yasaka has agreed to join our alliance.We'll also be setting up a meeting with the Leaders of the Shinto Pantheon,Buddhist Pantheon,and Hindu Pantheons in order to see if they also will join our alliance.I wanted to see if you'd be willing to attend the meeting as well given you are the Host of the Rider?
Me:*Surprised*.....Okay.....But ah....I'm not gonna lie bit nervous.
Dad:If it's in regards to Shiva,Brahma,or Vishnu then don't worry they won't harm you as long as you don't attack them or actively provoke them.
Me:I was referring more to Indra cause from what I've heard from Zarathos and Azazel he's smug prick......
Dad:.....Well....he is at times....but you'll be fine.
[I nod and then we just go join in the party seeing Uncle Al,Uncle Anderson,Herakles,and Akaza all having a drinking contest which I immediately go to join in on....]

(???'s Pov/????? ?????)
I'm standing around in a open area and looking at a orb showing the Host of Zarathos joining a drinking contest.I look at the young man.....
                :We'll be meeting soon........Eien Thanatreus.....
[The orb disappears as my body slowly turns to dust with me heading to the human realm......]

To Be Continued...................