~~~Chapter 34:Vacation & ...What the Fuck?~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm standing with Rias,our teams,and Crona looking at Azazel who's sitting in Rias's desk & & Vaki who's sitting beside him.
Me:*Raised*What are you doing here?
Azazel:I'm the Occult Research Club's new adviser.
[We're surprised]
Rias:What I never approved of this!?
Azazel:Sirzechs: told me to ask Serafall's little sister.
Me:So basically Sona sold us out......Alright......payback's gonna bitch.
Azazel:But Sirzechs had a condition for me(We look at her)as long as I am here I will assist you all with your sacred gears.
Me:....*Sigh*To be honest this kinda works given even Zarathos has said you're one of the smartest bastards in the Three Factions so fine.
[He's surprised,while Rias seems annoyed about this]
Azazel:Oh Sirzechs had one more thing he wanted me to tell you kids.(We look at him as he stands up)Ehem.....By the direct order of the Great Devil King Lucifer all members of Rias Gremory's Peerage & Rias Gremory herself are to move in with the Host of Zarathos effective immediately.(We all go bug eyed)And Vali...
Vali:Hmm?
Azazel:You'll be moving in as well(He's surprised & annoyed)and you'll be starting school Monday.
[He goes bug eyed]

(Timeskip a Week Later)
I'm sitting with everyone on a train,we're heading to the Underworld to spend summer vacation,to train,and to attend a meeting with the Norse Gods who agreed to join our alliance.Turns out that that Bitch and the fucker are parts of a group called 'The Khaos Brigade'who basically just want to throw the world into chaos.Which everyone agrees is a dick move & something we ain't gonna let happen.So we're gonna put ah stop ta their bullshittery.Right now tho I'm just laying down with my head on Kate's lap trying ta take ah nap.As I am tho Kate starts talking to me....
Kate:*Whispering*Hey Eien(I open a eye)look....
[I look over and see Crona & Gasper sitting next to each other playing videos games]
Me:*Smiles*I thought they'd get along.
[She nods and  then suddenly the train suddenly stopped sending us all forward]
Alex:*Angry*OW What the hell?!
Josh:*Angry*Who pulled the emergency brake!?
[Azazel & Rias comes into the area]
Azazel:Just some precaution,some High-Profile people are in the area.
Me:*Annoyed*Guessing the Asgardians right?
[He nods]
Zarathos:Which ones are coming to the meeting?

Azazel:Odin,Freya,and Thor.
Zarathos:......Eien try not to get into a drinking contest with Thor.
Me:I'm not gonna say I won't,but I will try not to.
[He sighs]
Azazel:Well I'm gonna go take ah peek outside.
[We nod and everyone gets back on their seats]
Rias:....Well in any case Eien(I look at her)my parents wanted to invite you and the others to stay the night at my family's home.
Me:Huh....Alright.
[She smiles]
Koneko/Kuroka:Something's wrong!
[We're all suddenly teleported away into a large canyon]

Gasper/Crona:*Surprised/Scared*What happened?
Asia:Where's Rias?
[I look around and then hear something,I look and see a large dragon coming around the corner]
Issei:*Shocked*Ah Dragon!?
[It blasts some fire at us,but we all dodge]
Me:Well seems someone wants ta get their ass beat.
Alex:Eh why not obliged.
[I smirk and they roar]
Me:Kate protect Asia,Crona,Ellie,and Gasper!Alex,Josh aim for the face,Kate Kuroka support,Sam let's blast this fucker.
All of Them:Right!
[I rush towards in sprouting my wings and but as soon as I do I hear everyone gasps.I ignore that to and notice the dragon seems frozen in place so I do the most reasonable thing......Punch it in the face.I hit it directly in the snout which he takes head on leaving himself unguarded and is sent falling back crashing into the ground]
??????:HOLD ON!(We all look seeing Azazel & Rias looking at me wide eyed)Kid look at your wings!
[I raise a eyebrow and look back seeing that I don't just have one set of wings,but six sets and each of them seem more skeletal & are sprouting ethereal blue feathers.I go wide eyed seeing this and just float down]
Me:.......*Stunned/Confused*Ah.....Zarathos.....the fuck?
Zarathos:I believe it's because you awoken my original  powers,it seems it's had some...unexpected affects on you.

Sam:Ya think?
[We all look at each other]
Azazel:Well....in anycase Tanin.....Tanin?
[We look at the Dragon and notice he's unconscious,making everyone go bug eyed]
Issei:*Shocked*Holy shit dude!You one shot him!
Ddraig:Even I must admit that's very impressive.

Me:Well...ta be fair,he didn't have his guard...and let me hit him...so......
[Everyone looks at me wide eyed as we all just register what the fuck just happened]