~~~Chapter 58:Princess & Agreement~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm standing with everyone as we're getting ready to head out,yesterday Aika and I slept together.Not gonna lie I'm still surprised about it,but then again not the craziest thing that has happened to me.As we finish up getting ready we all head out....
Sam:Hey Eien(I look at her)gotta ask but you ever come here before?
Me:....I mean I passed thru Kyoto when I was heading to Kuoh,ended up stopping at a store ta buy snacks only for some dipshit ta try and mug me.
[The others are surprised]
Kate:Let me guess you bitch slapped him didn't you?
Me:Close I actually backhanded him with my fist.
[Everyone sweat drops hearing this and we just continue walking,as we're walking we arrive at the Silver Palace which isn't maid of actual silver much to Xenovia's Dismay.....]
Josh:I mean you would think it'd at least have some silver decorations or something.
Sam:From what the guide says the guy who built it was gonna cover it in silver foil,but never did.
Me:Ah so it was going to be silver....
Kate:But bro said 'To much work' and left it as it is.
Kuroka:Oh because it would've cost to much money.
[We nod and continue walking,as I am walking I get ah text.I look and see it's from Hermes....]
Hermes:<Come to the Shrine nearby,it's off to the east of where you're at right now about two or three minutes away>
Me:<Alright>Yo(They look at me)I'm going ta go do something be back in ah bit.
[They're surprised and nod curiously,I head off and follow the directions Hermes gave me.As I'm walking I see him standing with some more people.....]

Me:Holy shit ah Kitsune and Tengus

Me:Holy shit ah Kitsune and Tengus....sweet already meeting more Yokai,(They seem surprised,I look at Hermes)so what's up?
Hermes:Well this is Princess Kunou the daughter of Lady Yasaka(I'm surprised)when I went to meet with Lady Yasaka to request the meeting Princess Kunou informed me of something.
Me:*Raised Eyebrow*Which is?
Hermes:Lady Yasaka's been kidnapped(I'm surprised),I've already called Father,Aunt Lilith,Michael,Azazel,and The Devil Kings and informed them.Uncle Hades asked me to tell you as we believe this is the doing of the Hero Faction.
Me:.....Uhh...am I suppose ta know who they are?
Hermes:They're ah group connected with the Khaos Brigade.
Me:Ah so fuckers for me ta traumatize and brutalize?
[Kunou and her people are surprised hearing this while Hermes nods]
Hermes:Yes.
Me:Okay....so I'm guessing I was called her specifically cause of Zarathos or something else?
Hermes:Yes,when we came to the conclusion that the Khaos Brigade may be involved Aunt Lilith told me to inform you immediately.When Princess Kunou and her people heard of who you were they wished for your assist as well as wanted to meet you personally.
Me:Okay(I look at Kunou)well you don't have ta worry,I've made it my goal to make every last member of the Khaos Brigade stop existing and them taking ah mother from their...(I look down before smiling at them)They're honestly gonna get even worst than other Khaos Brigade fuckers I've gotten my hand on.
Kunou:*Surprised*O-Oh...T-Thank you....I...I don't know what ta say.
Me:*Chuckles*Relaxed Princess(She looks at me)I'm not like most other nobles,you don't need ta be formal with me.I understand you're scared and worried about your Mom,not ta mention the massive responsibility that you just got dumped onto your shoulders as the Princess.So just with me and my friend just take ah breathe & relax,cause with us you don't need ah the Perfect Princess you can just be you without worrying about all that formal shit.
[They're all surprised and Hermes smiles,Kunou looks at me and tears start going down her face as she hugs me crying.I rub her head comforting her]
Zarathos:"Despite only being a year younger than Koneko,she bares a heavy responsibility while also suffering a child's worst nightmare......you saying all of that must've been a relief for her to finally be able to let everything out that she's been holding back."
Me:"Yeah.....still tho she's strong being able to hold back at all....also Zarathos"
Zarathos:"Yeah?"
Me:"You ready ta collect some more bitches souls?"
Zarathos:"*Chuckles*Do you even have ta ask?"
[We just stand their as Kunou cries hugging me,eventually she ends up falling asleep.I pick her up and the Tengu lead me and Hermes back to the Royal Palace to further discuss what's gonna happen as well as to let Kunou rest]

(Timeskip a Few Hours Later)
I'm sitting with everyone including the Leaders,we also have a male tengu who's Yasaka's right hand man named 'Akaza' with us.Akaza's explaining everything they know about Yasaka's disappearance....

Akaza:When we went to the area Lady Yasaka was last seen in and spoke with some of the Yokai that were around the area they told us that around the time Lady Yasaka was spotted they saw purple fog in the area

Azazel:Hmm....
Dad:What is it Azazel?
Azazel:Dimension Lost,a High-Tier Longinus that takes the form of Purple Fog.It has the power to pull a target and the user into a pocket dimension of the user's design.
Kate:So it's ah kidnap sacred gear pretty much?
[He nods]
Me:....So they can separate us and will automatically have a home court advantage......*Sigh*
Sirzechs:We'll need to keep our eyes open to find any sign of the enemy.
Michael:Agreed,with such a power they can attack at any time.
Kate:We're really bout ta play ah game of wack ah mole with these motherfuckers aren't we?
Me:Pretty much(Everyone sweat drops and I look at Akaza)well given they've already snatched Lady Yasaka,Kunou needs to be guarded at all times.
Akaza:Hmm about that(We look at him)Lord Thanatreus if you are okay with it,could Princess Kunou stay with you?(We're all surprised)The power of the Spirit of Vengeance outclasses our people's power by a unfathomable degree,not only that but you bare the blood of the Lord Hades as well as Lady Lilith.So I truly believe Princess Kunou would be safer in your care.
[We're all surprised]
Me:I mean...I don't mind,but...would prefer ta know if she okay with this first?
[The door opens and we look seeing Kunou]
Kunou:I am(She comes into the room and looks at me before bowing)Mother has told me stories of the Spirit of Vengeance.How they protect the innocent and punish the guilty,so I have no issue with this.(I nod)Also if you'd like I can show you and your friends around Kyoto,afterall mother would be upset at me if I didn't help out those who helped us.
[We're surprised and I nod]
Me:*Smiles*Sure  Kunou that sounds god ta me.
[She smiles and then we all continue talking about what to do when the moles pop their heads up......]

To Be Continue.....................