~~~Chapter 62:Alexander's Greatest Creation~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm back in the house after everything that happened in Kyoto,Kunou decided to come stay with us in Kuoh.Something which Yasaka was alright with and we were as well so meh.But anyways the meeting with the Shinto,Buddhist,and Hindu Gods is tomorrow and I'm not gonna lie I am kinda nervous.But eh should be interesting at least,right now tho I'm chilling with the others on the couch,Zarathos is asleep,as we're all enjoying the moment of peace........
Lily:Hey Big Brother(I look at her)I was wondering me,Ellie,Benni,and Kunou wanted to see the new spongebob movie....*Puppy Dog Eyes*Can you take us to see it please?
[I'm surprised and look at her]
Me:...*Shrugs*Sure(She smiles)and I'll buy some snacks for us since movie theater snacks are ass.
[All four of them cheer happy,we all smile seeing this.Then the door opens and Alex comes into the room,he looks like he's thinking about something serious and not sure what to do]
Uncle Al:What's up Alex?
Alex:....Uh....Eien(I look at him)can you come with me....I uh....I need your opinion on something.
Josh:*Raised Eyebrow*Everything good man?
Alex:Yeah....I just uh....just...need Eien's opinion on ah new creation of mine.
[We all nod and I get up,he opens  a gateway to his V-Space Lab and we head inside.We walk down the hallway and then go into ah room.I look at Alex seeing him contemplating what to do]
Me:*Curious*So what crazy bullshit did you come up with now?
Alex:....Well you remember how I created the pokemon and Xenomorph?(I nod)Well I've been working on something else.
Me:*Raised Eyebrow*What is it?
Alex;Well...(He goes over to a button on the wall)I was working on creating some more creatures,but during which I ended up getting ah idea and after going all night with no sleep & a bit of info from Azazel revolving around two other sacred gears.....I made something....
[I look at him and he pushes the button,it opens up and reveals a orb.I go over to it and look at it....]

[I look at the thing confused and curious]Me:*Confused/Curious*Alex what is this exactly?Alex:

Me:*Confused/Curious*Alex what is this exactly?
Alex:.....The sacred gears Azazel told me about where Dimension Lost and one called 'Innovate Clear' which allows the user to create a ideal world with perfect imitations of living creatures inside of it.....Hearing that made me think of the V-Space and the creatures I made....so....I got the idea of combining them both....the result was this.(He looks at the orb)You see all the glowing dots?
Me:*Curious*Yeah?
Alex:.....Each one of them is a completely new universe(My eyes widen)each with living creatures....
Me:*Wide Eyed/Stunned*......
Alex:....I'm capable of going to everyone of them,I can wrap their realities,....I....I'm practically All Powerful in them.And I can bring things from inside of the universes out here....
[He looks over to the side,I look and see .....]

[I'm surprised and look at him]Alex:I

Alex:I....I don't know what to do....What are your thoughts?
Me:.......*Sigh*To be honest I got no fucking clue,but for now keep this ah secret,I'll talk with the Leaders and my parents to see what they think okay.(He nods and closes the thing back up)Still tho what the fuck where you trying ta make exactly?
Alex:I was trying to replicate the effects of Innovate Clear.....And I guess I succeeded in ah way...just to a extent I never thought possible.
[I nod  and we head back,once we exit the V-Space everyone looks at us]
Sam:Everything good?
Me:Yeah just more crazy fucker from our resident Mad Scientist.
Alex:Oh that reminds me I also made this.
[I look at him as he presses a button on his watch which then...]

[We all look at the armor]Alex:What do you think?

Alex:What do you think?.
All of Us:......
Uncle Walter:*Sweat Drops*You always did enjoy watching Marvel Movies.
Me:*Throws hands in the Air*I'm fucking done.
[I walk away]
Kate:Where ya going?
Me:I'm gonna go take ah nap!
[They nod and i head off going to the bedroom....]

To Be Continued.......................