~~~Chapter 31:Summit Begins~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting in the ORC with Rias,Our Teams,Ellie,Aunt Bal,Revy,Uncle Dutch,Vergil,and Dante.We're waiting for Grayfia to come bring us to the Summit.Aunt Bal has her men stationed t various spots around the school to guard it.Ellie,Koneko,Gasper,Kuroka,Boris,Revy,Vergil,and Dante are gonna be staying in the ORC while the rest of us go to the meeting.I can already sense Michael along with another Angel."So guessing that's Azrael right?"Zarathos sighs...
Zarathos:*Sad*"Yes...."
Me:"What exactly happened between you two?"
Zarathos:*Sad*".......I'll explain later"
Me:"Alright"
[Suddenly the doors open and Grayfia comes in]
Grayfia:It's time.
Me:Alright Dante,Vergil(They look at me)make sure you protect everyone alright.
Dante/Vergil:*Affirmative Bark*
[I smile and we all head off,as we walk out of the building I notice some Auntie Bal's men around the building guarding it.We continue walking and head inside the school building before going up some stairs.Eventually reaching the pair of doors to the room and when we head inside I see Sona,Tsubaki,Sirzechs,Serafall,Azazel,Vali,Michael,Irina,and of course Azrael.....]

[She immediately seems to hone in on me and we walk up behind Sirzechs & Serafall]Azrael:

Azrael:.......Michael is that him?
Michael:Yes,that is Eien Thanatreus the host of Zarathos.
Me:.......Sup.
[She looks at me,before slowly walking over to me,once she's in front of me I look at her.She's about five or six inches short than me.She looks at em and I can feel Zarathos's uncomfortableness]
Azrael:Big Brother(My scythe appears and she looks at the flame)....it's been a long time...Big Brother.
Zarathos:*Sad*Yes...it has been to long Az....have you been well little sister?

Azrael:Yes....other than keeping Michael and the others on track,I've been well....what about you?
Zarathos:*Sad*Well I can't say I haven't been kept on my toes by Eien...he certainly is a unique child....in fact he reminds me of Ra & Sam,in more ways then one.

[She and everyone's surprised]
Kana:Guessing you mean Rahab & Samael right?
[He hums in confirmation]
Azrael:Is that so..... He does have similar eyes to them both......tho there does appear to be something else.
[I raise a eyebrow]
Me:*Raised Eyebrow*What do you mean exactly?
Azrael:*Curious*....I do not know,but your eyes seems familiar....but I can't tell why.
[We all look at her slightly confused and curious,but she walks back over to Michael's side glancing at me with a hint of curiosity & intrigue in her eyes]
Me:"Any idea what she found so 'Familiar' about my eyes?"
Zarathos:"No...tho I also find your eyes familiar"
[I'm surprised and just get even more curious what they mean]

Sirzechs:Well then shall we begin?
[Everyone nods and a barrier is put up then Rias,Sona,and I all give our report of what happened with Kokabiel.As we explain what happened Auntie Bal & Uncle Dutch are surprised hearing everything.Once we finish up...]
Azazel:Sorry seems one of my boys gave you some trouble.
Zarathos:Azazel stop being ah dick.
Sirzechs:As the Governor General of The Fallen Angels do you have anything to say about this?
Azazel:Kokabiel wen rogue as such my opinion is irrelevant on this matter.
Michael:So he acted completely on his own.
Azazel:Well I didn't give him permission if that's what you mean.But something tells me the damned fool wouldn't have attacked this place if he knew I was here,I've grown fond of this place.
Michael:True but what I find most frightening was his motivation for the attack
Azazel:Yeah the war ending half-way thru really stuck in his craw.
Serafall:The seeds of discontent.
Azazel:Those feelings are just in my faction
Sirzechs:Let's try to stay on topic.
Azazel:Well let's just make peace and be done with it,that's why we're all here isn't it.(We're surprised)But before we do that we actually have something else to acknowledge,their the Red & White Dragon Emperors as well as of course Zarathos.I'd like to hear their opinions on this matter.
Vali:What I want is to fight someone who's strong.
Me:Try fighting Alex's newest creation(Everyone looks at me)just be warned when you start getting ragdolled around and if you start screaming,I will laugh and I will not be sorry about doing so.
Michael:*Sweat drops*I see what you meant by he reminds you of Poison Brother.
[Azazel laughs as Alex grins and Vali seems curious]
Azazel:*Grins*Well what about you Red Dragon Emperor?
Issei:Oh um....I'm not really good at coming up with stuff on the spot...
Me:Issei(He looks at me)you wanna get ta next base with Rias right?(He's surprised and she blushes bright red,but he slowly nods)Then go peace cause if you go war then the only thing you gonna be tapping is the ground while crying uncle.
[I crack my knuckles and he gets scared]
Josh:Simply put Peace means increasing the family and War means risking losing the family.
[He's surprised and understands]
Issei:*Serious*Then I'm completely for peace,100%!
Azazel:And you Spirit of Vengeance?
[Everyone looks at me]
Me:I'll blunt here.....other than hunting my Bitch of Adopted Mother down and throwing her ass thru ah wood chipper then Imma just be vibing with ma crew and girls........And of course dropping any pedos we find in a pit with ah pissed Honey Badger.
[I grin as Alex & Josh laugh and Kana,Sam,& Kate snicker while everyone else is surprised]
Sirzechs:I'm slightly nervous for the answer,but why ah Honey Badger?
Sam:They have absolutely zero fucks to give anyone or anything and will actually go straight to biting the pipe off.
[The men in the room collectively cross their legs]
Kana:He's actually done it ah gew times....
Kate:Remember when Eien thru that pedo in the Kangaroo Habitat at the Zoo?
Me/Josh/Alex:Pfft Hahaha
[The three of us start laughing are asses off remembering that,while Kate,Kana,Sam,Auntie Bal,& Uncle Dutch try not to laugh and everyone else is just seemingly surprised and confused.After minute I wipe a tear from my eye and look at Azazel]
Me:*Sigh*But anyways I'm for peace....with ah hint of chaotic bullshit every now and then to keep things interesting ya know.
[He laughs and nods as everyone looks at me]
Azrael:Now he's reminding me more of Lucifer.
Michael/Azazel/Zarathos:Pfft
[Azazel & Zarathos start laughing while Michael struggles to keep himself from laughing but has a huge ass smile on his face]
Me:"Whelp this is one way to break the tension in the air"

To Be Continue............