~~Updated Character's Info/Bio:Eien Thanateus~~

[Name]Alexander Connors-FormerlyEien Thanatreus--Currently[Race]Demigod-FormerlyReincarnated Devil-Formerly??????-Currently[Age]17[Height]6'1ft[Weight]226lbs[Eye Color]Ethereal Blue [Hair Color]Silver White[Titles]The Dark Prince of Kuoh Academy,T...

Eien Thanatreus--Currently
[Race]Demigod-Formerly
Reincarnated Devil-Formerly
??????-Currently
[Age]17[Height]6'1ft[Weight]226lbs
[Eye Color]Ethereal Blue
[Hair Color]Silver White
[Titles]The Dark Prince of Kuoh Academy,The Mysterious Enigma of Kuoh Academy,The Cruelest Boy in Kuoh Academy,Ultimate-Class Devil,The Spirit of Vengeance,The Ghost Rider,The Rider 
[Family]Hades-Divine Father
Lilith Lucifuge-Human Mother
Rizevim Lucifer-Half Brother/Disowned
Razevan Lucifer-Nephew/Disowned
Vali Lucifer-Grandnephew
Crona Gorgon-Adopted Younger Brother
Lilian Lucifuge-Little Sister
Lyon Connors-Adopted Father/Disowned
Jasmin Connor-Adopted Mother/Disowned
[Personality]Eien's a young man who has a very carefree and nonchalant personality.Despite the hell he went thru as a child he is far more relaxed and kind then one would assume.He is the type of person who will slaughter anyone who gets in his way of protecting his loved ones.For those that he cares about he is quite kind and protective of them seeing them as one of the last good people in the world.He has very little care for manners or titles seeing them as useless unless they're earned.He also tends to be quite mocking and naturally curious.He also is somewhat flirtatious and doesn't mind speaking his mind when need be.Despite his carefreeness he is incredibly intelligent with a IQ of 208 and is a talented tactician.He hates seeing innocent people being harmed or abused for no reason.When he is angered he becomes very cold and incredibly sadistic using his knowledge of the body and the mind to inflict immeasurable physical as well as psychological agony as he possibly can before brutally murdering them.
[LIkes]His Family,His Friends,His Dogs,His
Lovers,Torturing those that piss him off,
Sex,Alcohol,Weed,Zarathos,Peace,Helping
His Loved Ones out,and Causing Chaos.
[Dislikes]His Adopted Parents,Idiots,
Being Talked Down To/Looked Down
On,His Loved Ones Being Hurt and/or
Harassed,Child Abusers,Pedos,The
Church,Hypocrites,Kokabiel,Riser,
Valper,Freed,Old Satan Factions,People
stealing His Booze,and Khaos Brigade
==================================
[Backstory]
~Eien Thanatreus,a young man born to unknown parents and left at a orphanage as a baby. Growing up he was a very kind and gentle child,always standing up for those he cares for.But when he was only eight years old he was adopted into a wealthy family of scientists.But after he was adopted and brought to his new home,his parents began to conduct various experiments on him as well as torture him to learn how pain affects the growing mind.Over the next Five years he would go thru true genuine hell.During which his strong faith in God would slowly rot away and turn to dust.Finally,when he was thirteen he finally managed to escape after kicking his adopted mother in the stomach sending her into some equipment which caused a fire to erupt.

After his escape to avoid being captured by them again he took his new name and began stealing for food,water,shelter eventually robbing a group of wealthy businessman of 641,821,350.30 Dollars US.Using this money he would travel to the small town of Kuoh,Japan where he would buy a house and begin living there under his new name.
==================================
[Physical Attributes/Abilities]
~Immense Strength
~
Immense Speed
~
Immense Agility
~
Immense Endurance
~
Immense Durability
~
Immense Reflexes
~
Immense Perception/Senses
~Immense Stamina
~Hyper Regeneration
~Expert Melee Fighter
~Flight:Via his Twelve Skeletal Wings with Ethereal Blue Feathers
==================================
[Magical Attributes/Abilities]
~Tremendous Amount of Magic/Divine Power
~Hellfire:Due to being the Host of Zarathos,Eien is capable of summoning & utilizing his Hellfire which burns the very soul.
~Holy fire:Due to having unlocked Zarathos's True Angelic Nature,Eien is capable of summoning & utilizing his Holy Fire which burns away all darkness.
~Memory Manipulation Magic:Allows the user to show their memories to other people as well as look thru & manipulate other people's memories.
~Teleportation Magic:Allows the user to teleport via their magic circle
==================================
[His Sacred Gear]
-Name:Penance Jail
-Spirit:Zarathos the Spirit of Vengeance
-TIer:Longinus-High Ter
-Ability:Grants the following abilities.....
*Penance:Makes it so when the user cuts a target with scythe their weakened both physically and magically.
*Jail:
Allows the user to imprison the souls of those they've slain inside the flame residing in the scythe,once they've been imprisoned the user can utilize their powers & abilities.
*Possession Aspect:Allows the user to take the form of the Legendary Rider
-Appearance:

[His Balance Breaker]-Name:Aspect of Justice & Penance-Description:Manifests the armor of the Angel of Penance when he was still a angel,this armor is comparable to that of a Heavenly Dragon Emperor's Hide granting incredible protection

-Name:Aspect of Justice & Penance
-Description:Manifests the armor of the Angel of Penance when he was still a angel,this armor is comparable to that of a Heavenly Dragon Emperor's Hide granting incredible protection.It also grants the following abilities.....
*Penance:Allows the user to weaken a target by cutting them with their scythe,this also strengthens the user by the same amount as the target was weakened.
*Jail:Allows the user to imprison the souls of those they've slain inside the flame residing in the scythe,once they've been imprisoned the user can utilize their powers & abilities.
*??????:Will be revealed Later.......
-Appearance:

==================================[The Spirit of Vengeance]-Name:Zarathos the Spirit of Vengeance-Titles/Nicknames:The Archangel of Justice,The Seraphim of Justice,The Ghost Rider,The Rider,The Savior of The Innocent & Punisher of The Damned,The S...

[The Spirit of Vengeance]
-Name:Zarathos the Spirit of Vengeance
-Titles/Nicknames:The Archangel of Justice,The Seraphim of Justice,The Ghost Rider,The Rider,The Savior of The Innocent & Punisher of The Damned,The Strongest of God's Children.
-Appearance:

==================================