~~~Chapter 45:New Faces & Call for Help~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm currently walking with Mom,Dad,Crona,and Lily thru the halls of Dad's castle.A bunch of Grim Reapers are here sense Thanatos the God of Death lives with them.Honestly I'm just looking around surprised by the place.As we're walking Thanatos shows up.....

Thanatos:Oh there you are Hades,Lilith(He notices me and Crona)

Dad:Ah Thanatos this is mine and Lilith's son Eien(He gestures to me)and our adopted son Crona.
[He gestures to him]
Me:Ello.
Crona:*Nervous*H-Hello...
[Ragnarok comes out surprising him]
Ragnarok:Hey...been awhile Thanatos.
Thanatos:Yes....it has Ragnarok....and it's nice to meet you both.
Lilith:Thanatos(He looks at her)did you receive the report about the Khaos Brigade and us joining the alliance to defeat them?
Thanatos:Yes I did and as you requested Hades I found a young Reaper to have stationed with your sons.
[We're surprised and then hear footsteps coming from behind him,we look and see ah girl....

Hades:Ah Bennia.
Bennia:Hello Lord Hades,Lady Lilith(She sees us and immediately blushes seeing me)*Blushing*....um...
?????:Lord Hades....
[We look seeing a guy come up to us....]

{He looks at us and then at Dad]?????:I-Is this your son Lord Hades?Dad:Yes this is our son Eien and our adopted son Crona Orcus

?????:I-Is this your son Lord Hades?
Dad:Yes this is our son Eien and our adopted son Crona Orcus.
Me:*Raised Eyebrow*Wasn't that nickname for you?
Dad:Yes,but Orcus's mother was a dear friend who named gave him the name because she liked it.
[I nod]
Orcus:W-Well...Lord Eien,please take care of my sweet little reaper..
[He hugs her teary eyed,everyone but him sweat drops seeing him looking at me with big safe eyes]
Me:....Well considering whenever someone tries to harm or harass someone care about they either up bloody on the floor or dead the floor I can say I will do my best.
[He nods]
Lily:Big Brudder?(I look at her)What do you mean people end up bloody or dead on the floor?
Me:...Well I grew up in Chicago,Illinois in the human world and their were ah lot of mean people there who I had to fight to keep my friend safe.
[She nods]
Lilith:*Smiles*Making us prouder and prouder.
Me:*Smiles*To be fair most them were pedos who were about as dangerous as a single grain of sand.
Thanatos:*Raise Eyebrow*Wait that's why we've been getting so many pedophiles souls here?
[I look at him]
Hades:*Blankly*We had to have a whole new prison in Tartarus to store them all.....plus Tartaros has been enjoying himself punishing them.
Me:And just like that I have a good impression of Tartaros.
[Mom,Dad,Thanatos,and Orcus giggle/chuckle at this]
Hades:Well Eien(I look at him)I understand you still have a Knight Piece open right?
Me:Yeah....Josh is my only right now....tho then again he can also classified as a sniper given his sacred gear....but yeah I still have a Knight Piece.
Hades:Well would you consider reincarnating Bennia?
[I'm surprised and look at her as she comes up to me]
Bennia:.....*Smiles*You smell of death.
Me:Do I?(She nods)Damn I took ah shower before we came here.
[She giggles]
Thanatos:Actually(I look at him)Grim Reapers can smell the death which someone has been around.It's not a actual scent that people can smell,it's more akin to phermorns.
Me:Oh....then yeah I can understand why would.....considering the place I grew up.....But anyways Bennia(She looks at me)you sure you wanna join my peerage?You don't have to if you don't want to.
[She looks at me,we look into each others eyes and after a few seconds,she smiles slightly before hugging me]
Bennia:*Smiles*Yes I would like to join your peerage Lord Eien.
Me:Oh shit here we go again,Bennia(She looks at me)you don't have Lord...honestly I prefer being casual.....also,no offense Mom,but the amounts Noble Devils who have heads so far up theirs own asses quite frankly has basically made the term 'Lord' or 'Lady' the equivalent of being called ah douche....so just is Eien.
[Everyone looks at me and slowly nods]
Mom:*Sweat Drops*Yes....that was Lucifer's influence....*Sigh*seems it's gotten worst.
Me:.....By the if I ever get chance expect me to punch the Head of The Bael Clan in the face.(She looks at me with a raised eyebrow)He thru his son and wife out because his son didn't have the power of destruction or a lot demonic energy.
Mom:.....Seriously?(I nod and she grows a cold glare)*Cold/Angry*Seems I need to speak with Zekram.

[Ragnarok hides behind Crona's head]
Ragnarok:*Scared*Oh shit any angry Lilith means ah bitch bout ta die.
[We all sweat drop with each of us taking a step back away from her]

(Timeskip Next Day)
I'm sitting in the house with everyone,I reincarnated Bennia and she's gotten along pretty well with everyone.She,Lily,and Ellie have just taken to watching Power Rangers & Naruto together.Mom also has officially made her return and revealed she's married to Dad,which has shaken the whole Devil Faction and it went from a Tactical Nuke to a Tsar Bomb when they revealed I was their son.Mom also meant with the living Progenitor Devils who I guess are technically my siblings.....that's kinda fucking weird to think about to be honest.But long story short after speaking with them and also making a point to tell Zekram Bael that she was as she put it 'not happy' with the current Head of The Bael Clan's actions towards Sairaorg and his mom.Which according to Dad upon hearing her tone made Zekram turn see thru pale and promise to correct his behavior as soon as possible.Right now we're all just chilling watching the Naruto VS Gaara.
Kate:Anyone else lowkey wanna kick the crap out of Gaara's dad?
All of Us:Yep.
Rias:He reminds me of Uncle Victor.
Ellie:I wanna pet Shukaku.
Lily:Me to.
Bennia:So do I.
Sam:He is a Tanuki so we can probably find one for you guys to pet.
[They smile and then my phone rings,I look at it and I'm surprised]
Mom:Who is it sweetheart?
Me:*Surprised*It's Big Sis Anna.
[Those that know her are surprised while those that don't are confused]
Alex:She was one of the main caretakers of the orphanage we grew up in.
[They nod and I pick up]
Me:<Hey Big Si....>
Anna:*Pained/Crying*<Eien(I immediately get worried hearing her pained tone and crying)please....I need help>
Me:*Concerned/Worried<What's wrong?>
[The others immediately get concerned]
Anna:*Pained/Crying*<A group of men....they begun harassing the orphanage....they told us to pay them for protection.....but they wanted five thousand dollars....we didn't have the money....so they attacked and.....and they.....they took sophia>
[My blood begins boiling and I grit my teeth,everyone notices my anger]
Me:<We'll be right their>
Anna:*Pained/Crying*<Thank you....thank you Eien>
[We hang up and I stand up]
Me:*Pissed*......Sam,Kate,Kana,Josh,Alex let's go(They look at me)some bastards hurt Big Sis and they kidnapped Sophia.(Their eyes widen and immediately get up)Auntie Integra can you watch Ellie...
Integra:Of course
[We nod and head thru a magic circle]