~~~Chapter Twenty-Seven:Auntie's Visit~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting in the ORC with everyone me,Sam,Alex,Kana,Josh,and Kate are just thinking of ways to avoid getting our asses beat when Auntie Bal arrives.Ellie's drawing while the others are all looking at us confused & curious.
Issei:Okay I'll ask why do you guys seem so nervous about your Aunt coming?
Josh:Cause she's gonna find out about the Supernatural World and when she does,she's gonna kick our asses for not telling her.
[Their surprised]
Rias:*Surprised*Can't you just hide it from her?
Kana:Rias(She looks at her)I'll be straight up with you and tell you if we tried ta hide it we'd failed easily....she can read us like we're ah fucking kid book.
[Their surprised]
Sirzechs:Well this seems like ah good time.
[We look seeing him and Grayfia coming thru ah magic circle]
Rias:Brother what are you doing here?
Sirzechs:*Chuckles*Well isn't Open House tomorrow?
Rias:*Embarrassed*Was it you Grayfia did you tell him?(She looks away with a small smile)You can't be serious!?
Sirzechs:*Smiles*Serious about seeing my little sister at school.
Rias:*Embarrassed*But you have important work as the Devil King...
Sirzechs:*Smiles*This counts as work to,you see we decided that your school would be a perfect place to hold the Leader's summit.(Their surprised while I'm not)So Eien what was that about you're Aunt coming to Open House?
Me:...Well not biological,she helped the people that ran the Orphanage we all lived in.(He nods)And Sirzechs(I stand up and go over to him,I put a hand on his shoulder looking him in the eyes)whatever you do.....do not and I repeat Do Not screw with her.
[Their surprised]
Sirzechs:*Surprised*Is...Is she similar to you all?
Josh:Well considering we're talking about the same woman that runs a Gang made up of Former Russian Special Forces Soldiers and gives less fucks then any of us yeah.
[Their surprised]
Alex:And the woman who literally bombed a building cause they were causing a friend of her's trouble.
Kana:And has literally no remorse for putting people in the grave and a joy for battle.
Kate:And once literally shot a guy in the face just for talking to her in a tone she didn't like.
[Their all surprised and nervous hearing all that]
Me:So yeah....Issei recommend you just stay the fuck away from her my man cuz you'd probably piss her off.(He gulps)And Sirzechs(He looks at me)she's gonna find out about the Supernatural and there's no question about that(He's surprised)mainly cause she can read us like open books and she scares the crap out of us to much to even attempt to lie to her.
Sirzechs:*Serious*Will she cause trouble?
Me:To be honest she'll probably just start selling shit to the Devil Faction and will almost certainly be willing to put down any Stray Devils or shit they find if they get paid for it....So as long as no one talks shit to her then no......if they do then she'll probably have them beaten or killed.
[He nods]
Sirzechs:Well....then in that case I'd like to talk with her....perhaps we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
Kate:Get ready.
[They look at her]
All of Us:She's more intimidating than Zarathos.
Zarathos:.....So(We look as my scythe appears)....I uh....I just looked thru your memories Eien and um.....Jesus Christ you're not joking...

[Their all surprised by him agreeing with us and nervous by the fact even the Spirit of FUCKING VENGEANCE agrees she's intimidating!After everyone recovers from the shock we all head out]

(Timeskip to House)
Me and the others are walking up to the house,we walk inside and  once we reach the living room we freeze upon hearing.....
????? ???:Ah you're home.
[We look seeing our Auntie sitting on the couch with Vergil laying beside her and her petting him]