~~~Chapter 67:Multiverse Talk & Final Member~~~

(Eien's Pov)
I'm sitting in the house after we got back from the underworld,I spent a bit of time tracking Josh & Alex down before whooping their asses.It's been about three days since then and Ravel's fully moved in,she's already gotten along with everyone.Tho she and Koneko have developed a Frenemy Relationship which not gonna lie I find kinda adorable.Ravel also has been getting along with Ellie,Lily,Bennia,Crona,and Gasper....to the point where yesterday while they were out with Dante Matsuda & Motohama showed up.They produced to talk about Ravel's Boobs & Matsuda's Loli ass calling dibs on Ellie,Lily,and Ophis.Upon hearing this and sensing their intention.....Ophis killed them.....according to Crona & Gasper she straight up ripped their fucking heads off before saying they weren't allowed to touch her friends.Upon returning and telling us all about this even Issei agreed it was the right move.Aika was shocked hearing that she did that,but when she heard the reasoning behind it she was on board to.So yeah....they're dead.....Right now tho we're all chilling Aika's inside Alex's V-Space,which fucking amazed her,with Azazel & Sam trying to awaken her sacred gear.Meanwhile the rest of us are sitting in the living room with the Leaders Aunt Integra,Uncle Anderson,and everyone are also here all discussing the matter of Alex's Multiverse...........
Alex:I'm capable of entering them and I'm pretty much All powerful inside,I can bring things out from inside them as well.
Anderson:*Stunned/Confused*How in the blood soaked protestant hell did you make this?!
Alex:.....Well I was trying to replicate Innovate Clear,but I ended up making this instead.
Indra:Michael(He looks at him)his sacred gear is a High-Tier Longinus starting today.
Everyone:Agreed.
Me:So uh....what the hell do we do with it?
[They look at me]
Brahma:May I see it?
Alex:Sure.
[It floats over landing in Brahma's Hand,he looks at it and his eyes glow after a few seconds he stops]
Brahma:Well everyone one of the universes are stable,they're essentially as real as our own,so I believe destroying it is out of the question.
Amaterasu:Agreed....Tho do we just hide it then?
Buddha:Hey Alex(He looks at him)can other people enter it?
Alex:Um yes and no(They raise a eyebrow)they can enter if I let them,but they won't be able to leave unless I let them.
Zeus:Can you summon it at will?
Alex:Yeah,regardless of where it is I can just instantly summon it.
Michael:If that is the case would it not be alright to leave it in your possession?
Shiva:I agree,given your control over it as well as power inside of it you're able to keep it safe.
Alex:Okay.
Me:But I swear to god if I find out you've been making anime-verses real in them just to hang out with Waifus Imma smack the shit out of you.(He looks down and then bolts off)*Sigh*Oh he thinks he can run....meh I'll just get him when he's asleep.
[Everyone just sweat drops as Mom & Dad continue talking to them and I go to check up on Aika,Sam,and Alex.I walk into the V-Space and see them with some big ass thing in front of them....]

[I raise a eyebrow and head over to them,they see me]Me:So uh

Me:So uh.....the fuck is this?
Sam:....Whelp we found out Aika's Sacred Gear(I look at her)it's the Annihilation Maker.
[I look at her blankly as my scythe appears]
Zarathos:You have got to be fucking with us(She shakes her head).....What...The...Fuck...
Me:Hold that thought you guys(I turn around and walk back out of V-Space back into the meeting room)Mom,Dad(They look at me)turns out Aika got the Annihilation Maker.(They all go wide eyed)So yeah......Figure I'd let you know.
[I turn walking out and back into V-Space]
Aika:S-So is it seriously that strong?
Azazel:Well it's one of the most powerful Sacred Gears in the world(She's stunned by that)and possesses the potential to destroy the world.
[Aika looks at him wide eyed and I just look at her as we process this shit.....]

(Timeskip a Few Days Later)
We're all chilling at the house,Alex went to go pick up Nick from the Airport and everyone that doesn't know him is curious about him......
Rias:So Eien(We look at her)how come Nick wasn't with everyone when we went to get them?
Josh:Oh that's cuz he was out of the  country just going around to underground fight clubs and kicking everyone's ass.
[Their surprised]
Kate:Main thing to know about Nick is he's one of us so take that as you would.
Everyone:So Chaotically Insane?
[We all look at them blankly]
Me:....Yes.
[They nod and then the door opens,we all look and see the motherfucker himself going for a kick on me.I shoot up blocking it as with both grin and he jumps back,we all look at him as Alex comes in.......]

Me:Nicholas Fucking Mori

Nick:Eien Thana-Fucking-treus.
[We both smile and hug]
Me:*Smiling*Been ah to long my guy.
Nick:*Smiling*Damn right(He looks at the others)good ta see you shitheads to and of course(He looks at Ellie)our resident little Angel.
[She giggles and runs over hugging him,as everyone gets up]
Uncle Al:*Grins*All the kids back together.
Auntie Integra:*Sigh*Here comes more chaos.
Revy:*Grins*Yeah.
Alex:Hey Eien(I look at him)you should probably know uh....Nick already knows about the Supernatural World.
[We're all surprised and look at him as he nods]
Nick:Yeah I learned about it when I entered ah Martial Arts Tournament for Supernatural Beings.......and for the record I won it.
Kana:Knowing you I'd  be more shocked if you didn't(He shrugs)so....do you have ah sacred gear or something?
Nick:Yeah it's called Sage's Body and they grant me increase perceptive and the ability to use the powers of the Monkey King Sun Wukong.
[We're surprised and confused]
Dad:I see(We look at him)that would explain your immense power.
Josh:But ain't he still alive and kicking?
Mom:Yes,however when Wukong was imprisoned Buddha took a great majority of his power leaving him with only a fraction of a fraction of what he originally had.This was done do to his power becoming unstable and volatile,however God then obtained the stolen power and turned it into a sacred gear called the Sage's Body.And it's considered a Lost Longinus as no one has ever actually awakened it.
Me:....So like Zarathos?
Mom/Dad:Pretty much.
Nick:So Eien(I look at him)Alex already gave me the run down about everything,so let's do it.
[I'm surprised and nod,I summon my final rook piece and it floats over to him.He looks at it and I perform the ritual,as it sinks into his chest he shimmer and I can sense it mutated just as batlike wings come from his back]
Sam:Oh yeah now the group's truly back together.
Alex:You know what his calls for.
Kate:Hell yeah.
Ellie:*Excited/Happy*PARTY TIME!
[We all cheer and get ready for the celebration......]

To Be Continued.................

{A/N:So to recap.....

King~Eien Thanatreus
Queen~Samantha Williams
Bishop~Kuroka Toujou,Ravel Phenex
Knights~Joshua Anderson,Bennia
Rooks~Alexander T.Dornez,Nicholas Mori
Pawns~Katelynn Summers,Kana Lawliet,Aika

This is the full Peerage,what do you think?Or and what do you think about Nicholas's Sacred Gear,I thought it would work and was a interesting?}