Chapter 1

CHAY POV

Please don't skip the A/N before reading this. Thank you.

3 months after the confrontation between the main and minor

Leaving in a big and exclusive house is really not my thing.

I wanted to go back to where I used to live, but my brother didn't let me.

Now, we are moving again to the minor's house because my brother is already the Head of the minor family.

I keep on hearing about them but I never seen or meet any one of them.

All I know is P'Pete already resigned because of the guy name Vegas. And they are still leaving there.

P'Porsche asked me to stay in the main house before but I refused it. Because I don't have anyone there or close to me. So I told him that I am going to follow him to the minor's house.

My brother took the room of Mr. Khan before, that's what I heard. And I also heard that they are renovating some of the rooms and hallways because my brother didn't like the old style of the house.

They also said that the room I'm going to occupy is in front of the room named Macau.

I wanted to laugh at their names before after hearing them because their names sound like a country.

"Welcome, Mr. Porsche Nong Chay" greeted P'Pete while smiling and showing us his dimples. And there is also someone waiting for us who looks like a villain in the movie next to him.

"Drop the Mr. will you." my brother playfully answered to P'Pete while putting his arms around him. But the guy next to him looks at him like he is going to kill my brother any minute.

"Hello P'" I answered putting my hands together then bowing my head to distract the other guy.

Maybe this is the Vegas guy my brother is talking about my mind said.

"So this is Vegas my..." P'Pete said but got interrupted by the villain guy. "His boyfriend," he immediately said while pulling P'Pete next to him.

I just bow my head to him again faking a smile because I'm not really a fan of his look.

"Pete can you take Chay to his room, because Vegas and I are going to talk about the meeting later?" my brother suggested.

"Okey, come Chay I will tour you to this boring house," he said smiling, and pulled me inside the big house.

"Boring you said but you love living in here with this boring person," My brother shouted.

"If it's not because of him, I'm not going to stay in here you know," P'Pete shouted back at him.

"So why didn't you stay in the main house then, it's more fancier than here" I asked

"I don't really like the people in there," I honestly say, then my smiles turns into frowned

"Or you don't want to see..." he paused then look at me with a sympathetic look

"P' my brother will hear you," I whispered looking at him pleadingly not to talk so loud.

"Why didn't you tell your brother about him? And why did you tell me about you and Kim?" we stopped walking then looked at me eyes intently.

"P' can we not talk about him? I don't like to hear his name anymore," I sadly asked him while looking at the floor.

"Okey fine, if you need to talk about him just call me okie,"

I'm glad he didn't force me to answer him.

"Okey P" I answered then we continued walking again.

After sometime we finally reach our destination.

My Room

"So this is Macau's room, you will meet him soon," he said pointing at the other door while opening the opposite door for me.

"Where is he?" I asked confused because I want to know just a little bit about him.

While asking questions I keep on looking around my room then sat down on the bed.

It feels comfy my mind said.

"Vegas wants him to forget about what happened to their father so he asked him to go outside the country to unwind" P' explained.

"So how is he?" I confusedly ask, not knowing what my question is going, I'm not really interested though. I just want to have a conversation with P, that's it.

"If I'm not mistaken, he is older than you by two years I guess," he said not really sure about his answer.

"Is he nice or he is like his brother?" I ask again lying down on the bed because it's more tiring if you're not doing anything.

"What do you mean?" he asked with a confused look then sat down next to me.

"Sorry P' but the way P'Vegas look at me before I don't really like it. It's kind of scary you know" I answered him truthfully.

Aside from my Brother, P'Pete is the only one I'm close to when I'm still new in the Main family.

My brother and him are really close like brothers, so P'Pete treats me like his younger brother too.

The time my brothers and I are not okay, P'Pete are the one who talked to me and explained everything.

That's the time we started become closer. I'm afraid to tell my brother about Kim but P'Pete found out when one time he saw me crying holding the polaroid picture of us together.

"I will admit, he really looks scary when you look at him in the eye. But when you get to know them they are not. They are softer than bread," he told me with a hearty smile in his eyes

"Them?" I furrowed my eyebrows because of what he said.

"Even Macau's eyes are like that too, you will see them when he comes back home. But that guy is way cuter than Vegas. But Vegas hotter though." he said day dreaming.

"P' are you happy with him?" I asked seriously,

"I'm not going to tell you what really happened to us, because for me that's already in the past. The most important thing now is I'm happy, really really happy and that's all that matters now. And you, just enjoy the life you have now, you are still young Chay. If Kim is not the right guy for you, maybe you didn't meet that guy for you yet. So you have to wait for that time until you meet him, don't rush okay." he said patting my legs.

"Okey P'" I answered

I'm still hurting after what happened to both of us. He is my first love but maybe P'Pete is right, we are not really meant to be.

Love is the reason why we are smiling, but at the same tine love is also the reason why are we crying.

Team MacauChay makes some noise...

BECAUSE OF YOU - MACAUCHAY Ff [Boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें