Chapter 15

CHAY'S POV

"Unblock me," the first thing that Kim told me after sitting in front of me.

"Why do I need to that, and who are you to tell what to do?" now my mood change after seeing his face again.

"Let's talk things out please," he b3g trying to hold my hand but I quickly hid them under the table.

"Don't hold my hands before my boyfriend sees you, maybe he will think that I'm cheating on him," I lied and I hope he will believe me for that.

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend already?" he asked looking pissed off.

"Yes," I proudly said hoping he will buy that acting too.

Now I'm hoping that my brother will come out from nowhere to help me in this situation. Because I don't if I can hold myself and flip the table at him.

"Since when? You just said that you love me" he said hurt but I'm not going to buy that fake emotions anymore.

"Use the past tense of love Kim, because that love is long time gone." I said smiling trying to make it even more real.

But the truth is the inside of me want to burst out the anger I've been holding from him since he came.

"You move on that quickly huh?" he said making a fist.

Is he going to hit me? I asked myself feeling so nervous as hell.

"Who is that guy?" he asked poking his inner cheek while cracking his knuckles.

I think he wants me get scared of him, but I'm not going to show him that.

"Why do I need to tell who is he, huh?" I said folding my arms and leaning on the chair.

"Chay I know your lying," he told me leaning on the table.

"I'm not, and he is coming now so you better go," I said putting my poker face.

And also praying that someone might come help me.

"I'm going to wait here till he comes," he said leaning back on his chair.

"Are you crazy? You are not my date so you better go, before I will call the guard and take you outside" I warned him in annoyance.

Fuck I'm going to get caught if he is going to stay here more. I need to think some excuses when that happens. My inner self having dilemma on what to say and do.

Should I use Macau again I asked myself? Fuck no, abort that mission because he is still angry at me.

I don't want to use him anymore, but I didn't really use him though.

I'm becoming crazier each time I'm thinking about him.

I'm already having a headache thinking what to do to Macau, and now Kimhan showed up here. My head is going to burst out anytime soon because them. I am going to die early like this, I said gritting my teeth.

"What time is your boyfriend coming?" he asked trying to catch my attention again.

I took my phone, pretending to type something.

"I told him not to come yet, because you are here," I lied again

I don't know how many times did I lie today now. I hope this is the last one.

I need to go to the temple to ask for forgiveness, my mind said finger crossing under the table.

"Chay just tell who is your boyfriend" Kim asked in authoritative voice.

My knees got weak after hearing his tone, and my heart started beating faster, not because I have a feeling for him, but I'm scared to death.

What the heck why is he using that tone now.

Sorry Macau if I'm going to use you this time my mind said.

"Chay, just tell me," Kim shouted this time

Now I keep on chanting Sorry Macau in my head.

"CHAY JUST TELL ME WHO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" he shouted again.

Before I can answer him, someone shouted behind us.

"I'm his boyfriend P'Kim" Macau said and walk next to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

What the hell, I just chanting his name in my head a while ago and now he is here. Does my mind have some kind of magic to bring Macau here? I ask myself confused imganing tge impossible things in my head.

I shooked my head off because of that stupid thoughts.

After seeing Macua, I'm feeling so relieved and happy about it but scared at the same time.

Now I wanted to faint, cause I know this is not going to end well.

Macau squeeze my shoulder and kiss on top of my head.

Now I really want to faint because of that. He also gives me butterflies in my stomach, and now I'm smiling like a love sick girl.

"You're just pretending," Kim said now gritting his teeth while looking at me intently.

I didn't know that he is still there sitting, I thought he already left.

"No we're not P" Macau answered proudly.

"You think I will believe for that?" He said mocking Macau "That Chay already fall out of love to me? You are wrong Macau, I know Chay still loves me," he said and stand up and lean on the table trying to kiss me.

Now I can feel Macau's hand trembling a little bit on shoulder.

Is he angry, nervous or what? I asked myself concerned

I wanted to ask him but not now.

"Chay tell him," I heard Macau say and remove his hand from my shoulder.

I looked at him and we stared for second then looked back at Kim.

"I don't love you anymore P'Kim," I said without any emotion showing on my face.

"I know you do Chay. You still love me like you always says to me," he insisted.

"Chay look at me," I heard Macau called me.

Then when I turn around to look at him he grabbed my nape, lean down and captured my lips.

Now I can feel that he is nipping my lower lip. But I don't know how to answer it.

Why did I even refuse P'Porsche that day to teach me how to kiss. This is embarrassing I don't know how kiss back.

Then after like one minute I really don't know the exact time though. Next time I will put timer so I know what to tell you.

"You believe us now P'Kim?" Macau proudly said when I looked at him he is smiling from ear to ear.

Then I pulled him in his waist and hug him.

Don't ask how many minutes that I hug him because I'm enjoying the moments and I'm not going to count the time likes this.

Because when I'm with Macau, every minute is precious.

"P'Kim left already," I heard Macau said.

Then I move myself to him and stared at him for a couple of minute.

After that I got from my sit  grabbing his hand while giving him a naughty smile and whisper.

"Let's go to the bathroom," I told him then wink.

So I hope you don't get mad to your authornim anymore.... 🤭🤭🤭

See you next chapter what are they going to do in the bathroom 🙈🙈🙈