Chapter 22 (B2)

CHAY'S POV

Macau is acting differently after the birthday party.

He is giving me the vibes that I don't give a fuck to you. He becomes cold and arrogant to me now. And I don't know what is the reason why.

That is already a week ago.

My vacation is almost over and I want to enjoy it with him, but how am I going to enjoy it that now? I can't even sleep at night because he is not right next to me.

His been sleeping in his old room, and I cannot even go in there becaus the door was locked.

No kiss, no hug, no nothing at all even saying hi or hello. He is making me go crazy.

They are going to release soon the Ost for a drama that P'Kim and I sing. And I want to explain him what really happened but how, he is ignoring me now.

I'm hurt because of that, and I don't like what is happening to the both of us right now.

I keep on tossing and turning on my bed thinking of what possible things that I did wrong to him.

Then I heard my notification bell from my phone, I checked it and it's  from one of my social media account. I turn off my phone without opening it.

Then a few more minutes, P'Vegas came banging at my front door.

"Chay come out now" he shouted in his authoritative voice, and I got shivered from that.

I hurriedly jump out from my bed, and run to the door.

"You better explain this to Macau now" he said controlling his anger towards me, but I know anytime soon he is going to hit me.

I took P'Vegas phone and checked what's is there.

My eyes went wide after seeing me and P'Kim in one frame. I know that's edited because I didn't agree to what my manager wants me to do.

I scroll more and there are more photos of us together, even when the first time we meet at school, but that was a long time ago. Where did they get that from? I asked my self confused,, angry, irritated and anxious at the same.

I'm having mix emotions inside me, that I don't know how to explain.

And I saw the hashtag they used #KimChay Back together.

"P' The Back Together is the song titled please don't be confused about it. Please don't believe anything what's in there. And.. ."

"PORCHAY KITTISAWASD," a booming sound of P'Pete interrupted me.

"P' I can explain" I said trying to plead both of them.

"If you don't go and explain to Macau everything now. I'll be the one who gonna hang your head in front of this house. Don't lose my patient Chay and go now" he said very mad like a bull.

"Yes I'm going P" I said and hurriedly went to the bathroom to shower. It didn't take me 5 minutes and I'm done.

P'Pete still at my room when I come out.

"You disappointed me Chay" he said hurt to me.

"P' it's not what you think it is. And I'm sorry for hiding it from you too" I told him

"Don't say sorry to me Chay. This past few days I've noticed you and Macau. His treatment towards you after the Party. I know something is wrong but I thought it's only a small misunderstanding. But now, I think he knows what you're hiding Chay since the party"

"No, he can't. I'm planning on telling him before that happens. And now it's all ruined." I said.

Now my mind is so messed up. I don't know where to start explaining to him.

"You should tell him before, you know that he hate Kim so much. But you still hide it from him. You also ruined the trust I gave to you Chay. Now whatever happens to your relationship, I'm out of it and no one is going to help. I already informed your brother about this, and I don't know what's gonna happen after. I hope our anger don't meet each other." he said and walked out my room but stopped at the door frame.

"He loves you so much Chay, and you know that." he said and finally left.

My knees become weak and almost fall on the floor.

I need to go to him now before it's too late.

Time skip (Hospital)

"Please let me in, I need to talk to him. And you know me" I said to nurse outside his office.

"But Dr. Theerapanyakul says that if you don't have any appointments to him, we are not letting you in." she informed me.

"Just tell him it's his boyfriend please, I'm begging you" I pleaded again.

"I'm sorry sir, but we are just following his order" she told me again.

"What's happening here, why are you not letting him in?" Dr. Top asked when he saw.

"Dr. Theerapanyakul order us not to let him in Dr. Top"

"What's wrong with him? Is he becoming crazier now, come I will take you to him" Dr. Top said and we went inside Macau's office.

"What's are you doing here?" he said shocked when he sees me.

"Of course his visiting you" Dr. Top said to him arrogantly.

"I'm not talking to you" he said in his serious mode and glaring at Dr. Top at the same time.

I took a deep breath before starting to talk because I'm so nervous facing him after a week.

"I want to explain" I started.

"Okey I'm going first" Dr. Top said again.

"No you are staying, I want you to be the witness in here"

"What?" he said confused and look at us simultaneously.

"No need to explain, I know everything now" he abruptly said hurt

"No, you don't know the whole truth. Please let me explain first." I beg him but he is still not listening.

"One last question Chay. Me or your Career?" he asked staring at me.

I didn't answer and just stare at him, like why is he asking me those questions now?

"Okey, I get what your answer now Chay" he whispered enough for me to hear

I wanted to shout at him because he is not letting me explain first.

But my mouth is not even cooperating at all. I can't open them because I've been holding my sob since at the main house.

He got up from his sit and walked in front of me then  give me a long and tender kiss.

"I hope our path never crossed again. I'm letting you go because I know, you will be happy together. I'm not going to stop loving you that's a promise and I am going to miss you. Goodbye Chay" he said then left me in his office just like that without hearing my explanation.

Okey goodbye too hahaha