Chapter 14

MACAU'S POV

"Macau, what is wrong with you this days?" my trainer asked me after my last punched.

"Nothing," I shortly answer and remove my boxing gloves from my hand.

"You can lie to me, but not with your punches. You're putting all your anger in them. I didn't know you can hit hard like that when you are angry." he said again checking his hand after removing the punching mitts.

His been my trainer since I was twelve and also became my personal body guard. P'Vegas appointed him since our father's death.

Sorry for not indicating that I'm going to put new character in my last chapter. So let's all welcome Mr. Pon. Vegas personal bodyguard name is Nop, so I just reverse it cause I don't know what to name him. So don't laugh at me.

"Let's go home," I told him and walked to my locker bringing my clothes to change.

"You mean to the minor house, you missed him do you?" he asked walking behind me.

"You know where and correction I don't miss him," I scolded him.

Since the day he went with me to buy those flowers chocolates and teddy bear, he keeps on bugging me about it.

I don't know what happened to him, after becoming close to P'Pete, his becoming nuisance too.

"You're no fun Khun Macau," he says in amusements trying to joke with me, but it didn't work at all.

"You know where is the fun? When I tell to P'Vegas to change you as my personal body," I exclaimed

"You can't do that Khun Macau, or I will tell Khun Chay where we're we," he said threatening me too.

"Who is your boss Me or Chay?" he's more becoming annoying now.

That I want to struggle him to death, but I know I'm gonna lose to him so abort that mission.

It's been a month till I moved out since that day I heard P'Porsche and Chat talking.

It hurt knowing that Chay is just using me, that he wants to take revenge on me because of my cousins doing.

It's been a month since I didn't talked to him or neither replied to his messages.

I've been hiding from him since that day. And I know he keeps on coming to check on me on our school department building.

But I don't want to face him yet. Because instead of hating him, my stupid heart fall for him harder. I'm afraid that when I see him, I will forgive him that easily.

"Stupid heart," I said closing the locker harder because of annoyance.

"Yeah you are stupid, hiding and not facing your problems. Do you know that your brother used a big amount of money just to see Khun Pete in a few minutes?" Pon stated.

"How did you even know about that?" I asked because my brother didn't tell me about it.

"Your late father found out the Khun Vegas deposited a big amount of money. Then one day there is a gossip in the minors house that he gave to Khun Porsche the same amount of money. Then I heard Khun Pete and Khun Porsche arguing about exchanging money to a friend something like that. I just connected them and I was right when your brother and Pete are arguing about that," he explained.

"If I heard that you are tale telling to someone between me and Chay, I'm not going to hesitate to fired you," I threaten him.

"Nah, I'm just saying that if you really like Khun Chay, he's just in front of your door. Just go and tell him what you feel," now he is trying to advise me like some kind of friend.

"Don't tell me what to do" I glared at him.

"And don't call me to buy flowers next time," he answered back.

Now instead of forgetting Chay for a moment, he keeps on reminding me of him.

"Khun Macau, you want me to asked Khun Chay what is he doing?" he is really trying to pissed me off now.

"Can you just change so we can go. And stop gossiping others people lives will you?" I'm just trying to hold my temper not to shout because he is older than me.

I still have some respect to left in me.

It's good that he didn't say anything after that.

When we got out to the gym, I did not expect to see P'Porsche outside waiting for us.

"Macau can we talk?" he asked me.

When I looked at Pon he just shrugged and walk to our car.

"Why are you here P'?" I asked him putting a serious face.

"I want you and Chay talk things out. I think you misheard something that day," he told me.

"It's okey P' I'm not affected by it," I lied.

"You told me already that you like him. So don't lie to me Chay," he said and took some cigarettes in his pocket and lit.

I admitted to him that I liked his brother that day Chay told them that we are together.

He said he doesn't trust me for his brother, but I told him that I'm not like my cousin Kimhan. And I told him not to compare me to my cousin, because I'm not planning on hurting his brother like my cousin did.

"How is he?" I asked staring at the floor.

"Go talk to him, so you will found out what is he up too," then he gave a card." I booked you in that restaurant so you two can talk together, because I don't want to tell you things myself. I want the both of you found out the answers to all your questions," he said tapping my shoulder.

"At 8:00 tonight, he thinks that we are just having a brotherly date." he said then left.

I stayed couple of minutes standing while staring at the card he gave me.

I don't know what P'Porsche is up to, because I don't like the feeling I have right now.

That something is telling not to go, but at the same time I'm so excited to see him.

I quickly run to the car after I heard Pon honking for many times.

Pon wants to tell me something, but I gestured him to zip his mouth. Because I don't want to hear anything at that moment.

Because I'm still bothered on what P'Porsche wants me to do.

"What should I do?" I asked Pon but he didn't answer me and just keep on driving.

After coming back to the rest house, I went straight to my room to think.

After thinking so deeply, I ended up falling sleeping afterwards.

It's already 7:30 when I finally woke up but still  undecided to go or not.

When I checked my phone, I saw some missed calls from P'Porsche. And a message asking me if I'm already there.

I quickly got up and get dress.

I called Pon to drop me to the place where I'm going to meet Chay, but I did not expect what awaits me there.

I saw Kimhan and Chay sitting at the same table talking.

Thank you for still reading this crappy story...