Chapter 13

CHAY'S POV

I'm busy writing something on my notes when P'Porsche bargi in my room.

"So where is your beloved boyfriend?" he asked while looking everywhere inside my room.

He even checked my bathroom just to be sure that Macau is not in there.

I quickly closed my note book, before he could see what I'm writing on it.

"With P'Vegas and P'Pete," I answered him boringly so he can get out of my room in instant, cause I wanted to continue what I'm writing.

"They didn't asked you to go with them?" he asked again now sitting on my bed.

"They did, but I refuse," I told him.

Beause I'm not ready to go out with them yet, what if we didn't act like a boyfriend then we got caught?

That's the reason why I didn't go with them.

"Why? You are Macau's boyfriend now, Or are you just shy with them?"

"If you only knew the truth P' I said to myself playing with the pen in front me.

"I saw you that day," I heard him say again, but I didn't get what he was talking about.

"Huh, which day are you talking P'?" I asked confused because I only saw him once in a while because he is always busy with work.

"When you two kissed,"

"WHAT?" I shouted feeling embarrassed and even got up from my chair.

I wanted the floor to swallowed at that very moment.

"So be aware of your surroundings when you two kiss," he scolded me.

Now, I'm a blushing mess.

"How did he even see us. The door was closed."I whispered hitting my head with the pen I was holding because of embarrassment.

"You think I don't know how to open doors?" he asked me sassily. I think I said that out loud.

"Chay when you kiss someone you love, that means you like everything what he does to you, and you don't want to stop him from doing it because you like it. And your attention is only him in that moment. Especially when it's your first kiss. That's why you didn't notice me that day," now I'm even more embarrassed more than I thought.

"P' enough" I pleaded and put my head on the table.

I can't take my embarrassments anymore.

And how did he even know that it is my first kiss?

"It's good that Kimhan is not your first kiss, because even if he is my brother in law. I don't like him for you," he blatantly said.

Of all the words he said, the only word that stuck in my head is the first kiss.

"How did you even know it's my first kiss?" feeling ashamed on askeing about my first kiss but I took the courage to ask him the question.

"Because both of you didn't know what you are doing. You too sucks," he said laughing.

"P' that hurts you know," of course I don't know how kiss yet, what is he expecting from me.

"I know, I'm in that situation before. I don't know how to kiss and make out either. Until... " he paused then I finally looked at him.

"Until what?" I asked him interested looking at his side then move my gaze to somewhere else again. But still glancing at him from time to time.

"I keep on doing it over and over agan so I can master it, then after that I become an expert," he shamelessly answered.

"You kiss them without love?" I asked shocked and stared at him for a bit.

"I'm not telling you," he moves his gaze somewhere.

I didn't say anything because I'm also confused on what he just told me.

Did he really kiss someone just to learn?

"I know, you just turn 18, but I cannot stop you from doing those things in the future. You are not getting any younger Chay, you should know what to do." he explained but I don't really get what is he talking.

"What do you mean P"

"About sex and everything" he said and now he looks so frustrated "I shouldn't tell you that, you know. But I needed to remind you," he continue.

"P' you are overthinking between us." I scolded him.

"Even if I'm going to teach you stuff like that, I didn't say you are going to do it with him. All I want you to do is learn. So you know what you are doing in the future, and don't embarrass yourself to Macau" he answered back.

"No, I don't want," I refuse because I don't want to talk about those stupid stuff he is going to teach me.

I don't know if it's good or bad that he is going to teach me with the sex stuff. I know he is my brother, I should be thankful that he is welling to help me, but now I only want the floor to eat me because I can't take his words anymore.

"You don't want but you let him pin you on the bed and the same time kissed. You didn't even tell me since when did you start dating," he exclaimed.

"P' enough"

"Enough? You should said that to yourself Chay. After your boring kiss with him, I know you want to kiss him again."

"No I'm not," I lied because the truth is I want to kiss him again.

"Yes you are. Don't lie to me I can sense it, and look at yourself sulking thinking about it. Because maybe you didn't kiss after that because you are suck doing it."

"P' I'm not going to do that again because we are not even a real couple," I blurted it out.

And my eyes went wide after saying it.

"What did you say PORCHAY?" my brother got up and came closer to me.

"I'm sorry for lying P'" I whispered just enough for him to hear, while praying that he won't get mad at me specially Macau.

"So why did you even tell me that you are together?" he burst out looking so pissed off

"That's the only way I know, how to help him that day," I tried to explain

"And what about the kiss? You just did it because you are curious about it?" now he is starting to get angry at me.

"No, P'," I honestly said and I wanted to add that I like the kiss too, but I'm ashamed to admit that to him.

"Chay, I don't know what to say anymore. But just is case, do you have any feelings for Macau?" he looked at me concerned.

"I don't know P'"

"If you don't love or like him, just tell him the truth. Don't give him false hope, and end what are you playing now Chay," he give the look of concern but disappointed at the same time.

"P' can you not tell him that you already know about us?"

"But why do you need to continue this, if you don't like him?"

"Just please don't tell him yet na" I pleaded.

"Give me a reasonable amount not to tell him" he asked me seriously.

"Because..." I'm debating if I will tell him
that I wanted to know what he truly felt about me. And my true feelings for him.

I know that sounds so stupid but, I wanted to be with him too.

Then he walked to the door shaking his head then look at me with disappointment.

"Chay don't tell me that you want Macau to fall for you, and dumped him afterwards because that's what Kimhan did to you. That you only want to take revenge on him."

Then a loud thud can be heard outside my room and a loud closing door.

When my brother opened the door, there are bouquet of flower on the floor with chocolate and teddy bear on it.

Early update because I want to sleep early tonight....

Thank you for reading 😘