Chapter 20 (B2)

CHAY'S POV

"Yame, I prepared already your clothes, you have to hurry up" I called Macau from the bathroom.

Today is Venice 9 birthday and we are going to celebrate it in the main house. And he wants to celebrate it in the pool area as Khun No suggested last year.

But we aren't ready to leave yet, and now we are going to be late because of Macau.

I'm already dress in my summer outfit and he still in the bathroom for I don't know the reason.

He finally came outside with just the towel around his waist.

"Why did you shower, we are going to have a pool party there," I told him eyeing him up and down, I mean just staring at his abs.

"I'm not going to swim because I'm not in the mood," he told me but I don't know what kind of facial expression he is showing me right now. I can't even read them like always.

"Are you upset or something?" I tried to asked standing up and walk closer near him.

He just looked at me inthe eye and sigh.

"What's wrong tell me, you're making mo worried," I told him because that's what is he doing to me.

"I don't want to go there," he said putting his head on my shoulder to lean on.

"Why, tell me? It Venice's birthday remember. We need to go there or else, he is going to be upset on us. And I don't want that to happen. You know I love that kid too" I explained to him.

"I know, but I don't want to see..." he said and stopped and sigh again.

"Tell me who you don't want to see and tell them to leave the party right now," I suggested trying to comfort him.

"P'Kim" he whispered.

"Are you still jealous about him?" I asked and bring his face to looked at me.

"Why should I?" he said pouting.

"How many times do I need to remind you that I only love you. Remember we are going to celebrate our 10th year next month. I'm stuck with you now, so stop with those jealousy." I told him again and kissed him lovingly.

"But what if..."

"No more what if, just change because we need to go. We are already late and I know Venice are looking for me now." I said and walked to the bed and bring his clothes.

I choose to wear our couple clothes that I brought when I'm out of town.

While helping him put his clothes on. I started singing the song I write for him before.

That is true,
That my heart now belongs to you.
Because of you,
Everything changes into something new.
Please believe me,
All I wanted is you.
Because now,
My everything is you

"You look so handsome as always" I said checking him.

"So I'm not cute anymore?" he asked and grabbed me from my waist and kissed me on my neck, not just a kiss but he purposely put kiss mark on it.

"Now I need to hide that" I told him when he finished.

"Who said you're going to hide that. I want them to know you are mine, and mine alone" he said in possessive way.

"They already know along time ago." I reminded him and move away because I know he will put more than one if I didn't get out from his arms.

He pulled my hands again and grabbed my nape and kiss me hard this time. He is sucking my lower lips and upper lips until I'm in a moaning mess.

My knees are also becoming jelly because of that.

I wrapped my arms around him and answered his kisses. Now his hands are roaming around touching every corner of my body.

He groped my ass and tap in asking me to jump so he can carry me.

Now my legs are around him and we  still kissing each other.

He moved me to bed and lied down.

He move his lips into my neck kissing them gently and now on the back of my earlobe.

I had a goosebumps everywhere in my body with that kiss.

"I want you" he whispered to me very sensually, and I almost got carried away with that voice. And I can feel him now having an erection on top of me.

"Khun Macau, Khun Chay" shouted Pon banging our door.

"Shit, why does he need to come right now" Macau said disappointed because we got interrupted by our intimate moment.

"Khun Macau, Venice is calling and he wants to talk to Khun Chay. Whatever you are doing right now, you better stop, and continue it later." he shouted and now I'm blushing because of embarrassment.

"We need to buy our own house soon. I don't like this, everyone is always here to interrupt us, they're so annoying." now  I'm having a butterfly in my stomach after hearing his words.

"Are you asking me to settle down now?" I asked in low voice, because I'm afraid I just misheard what he just said earlier.

"Are you okey with it? Or am I moving too fast?" he asked seriously.

"So when we are going to look for the house?" I asked with full of excitement.

"Up to you, when you're not busy with your concert tour and your fans and everything " he said sulking.

"I only have 3 years till my contract will finished. You're going to wait for me right?"

"Of course, I will wait for you even if that takes forever."

"Thank you for coming in to my life. I love so so much" I'm getting emotional again every time we talk like this.

"I love you more than you'll ever know Chay."

"Khun Macau Khun Chay" Pon shouted again, we forgot about him again.

Every time that we are together like this we always forget about what's happening of our surroundings.

"Let's continue this later, I'll promise" I whisperd to him sensually and giving him a seductive kiss.

"Don't say that, I know Venice will tire you up again like last time. So maybe next time." he suggested and help me get up from the bed.

We walked hand in hand outside our room and meet Pon leaning on the wall.

He look at us up and down and closed his eyes after.

"Fixed yourself before we go." he said shaking his head.

Macau look at me smiling when he noticed me looking at my zipper and button of my short.

It's good that my zipper didn't go all the way down.

"When did you open them?" I whispered and hit him in the shoulder.

He just shrugged and smirk while buttoning it.

Calm before the storm.....Yikes 🙈

Sorry for the late update...

Good night / Good morning.

This is what I'm doing when I'm not in the mood writing.... I want to share my other poem to but I know you won't understand them because they are written in our language. (Tagalog) 😁

 (Tagalog) 😁