Chapter 5

CHAY'S POV

After eating the edible food they cooked, I asked them to help me put all the boxes down from my room.

Only Macau came to me upstairs because P'Pete is busy on his phone. He's talking to the love pf his life again.

Macau does not want come at first but P'Pete force him to go with me.

"What are those?" he asked trying to carry one of the frame from the box.

"Trash" I answered shortly because I don't want to tell him the truth

"Why are you throwing them, the frame still look... Ohh it's P'Kim" he said looking at the frame.

"Are you going to help me taking them down or you are going to take them all out from tue box?" I asked in a mean way when I saw him checking them one by one.

"Obsession Tsk Tsk Tsk" he murmured

"Why are you so being nosy" I said and took the frames and put them all back inside the box.

I'm being stressed because of him.

I don't want to see those pictures again but he took them all out.

Now the hate I've been feeling for that guy increases again.

"Give me that," I told and grabbed the frame from his hand.

"Easy will you" he said hissing while glaring at me holding his now bloody hand.

"Hey you have blood in your hands" I stuttered because I got scared after seeing the blood that drips on the floor.

"It's just a blood, why are you scared of?" he said me and show it to my face.

Now I feel like fainting because I'm not really fan of  blood.

I didn't move in my spot while looking at his hands in horror.

"Hey are you okey?" I heard him say but my eyes are still in his bloody hands.

"Are you scared of blood?" he asked me again hiding his hand behind him.

"What the hell are you two doing, I'm just gone for like 2 minutes and now you're killing each other?" P'Pete said with an angry face.

"No we didn't fight, it's just an accident," Macau hurriedly answered while faking his smile.

"Chay are you okey?" P came to me and rub my back.

"Macau, go and clean your hand. I think Chay in not okey with that," P'Pete told him, and he didn't even think twice, he followed suit.

"Chay it's okey, he's not gonna die okey," P' said trying to comfort me.

"P' I don't like seeing blood" I muttered like a baby.

"Let's go down, I will asked the gaurds to take this down for you instead " he told me.

"Guard's?" I asked him confused.

"Yes Chay, and you know why?" he asked. I only shocked my head because I don't know what to answer him.

"You are not the Chay anymore that can roam around without them. You are the brother of the head minor now." he explained to me briefly l.

I wanted to cry because of that. I remember those friend of mine left me because I'm not the Chay they used to know before.

They started ignoring and not talking to me when I told them about my brother.

Now I feel like I'm all alone.

They said that they didn't want to get involve in our world.

It hurts but I can not do anything about it.

We didn't even reached my room door when I collapsed on the floor after remembering my friends, my brother and again, Kimhan.

I'm sobbing again in P'Pete arms like a baby, like the first I cried to him.

"P' It hurts" I said between sob.

He just hugged me and didn't say anything.

After crying for like an hour, I finally stopped.

"You have to accept who are you now Chay. Don't worry we are here for you," P' reminds me still caressing my back.

"But how P'? I'm not used to this kind of lifestyle. I'm scared that's the truth, I don't know where to start,"

"I know, being in this world or lifestyle is not easy, but you will get used to it. You just have to face the reality now Chay. I know your brother is just worried about you, don't get mad at him okey."

"I'm not mad at him anymore P'. I'm just missing my old brother, because now he is more busier than usual. He doesn't have time left for me anymore," I sadly told him while hiccuping.

"Macau can you please bring water here," he shouted and not long Macau came with a glass of water.

I took the glass of water and drunk it all. And I saw his other hands with a bandages now.

"And about your guitar, I will asked your brother to buy you a new one."

"It's okey P', I will asked him myself when he comes to me. I know he has a lot of money now," I said in a playful way. I don't want them to worry about me.

"That's my boy," P said and pinch my cheek.

"P' that hurts, why do you keep on doing that" I said pushing him.

"Now, what do you want to learn first, " he said changing while getting up.

"I don't know, " I said because that's the truth.

I'm scared but I wanted to try. I think P'Pete is right I need to face what's coming ahead of me.

"I think you need to overcome your fear in blood first before anything else," he asserted then look at a Macau.

"Macau, you can help him with that, okey" now he turn his gaze to me again and Macau for confirmation

"Why me?" Macau looks so confused right now while looking at me and P' simultaneously.

"Does he need to cut his arms again?" I asked them terrified.

Thinking of cutting his whole arms terrifies me again.

"No, he is taking medicine courses. So he can help you"

"P' we are not even close, why do I need to help him?"  Macau is arguing with P'Pete about helping me

"Sooner or later you are going become more closer, or more than that cause you and him are leaving in the same roof. And both of you are just one door away. You cannot just avoid each other presence all day. So better start becoming friends now. Maybe he can help you with some other things too."

"I thought he is going to live here?" he complained

"Macau he can't live here by himself forever. He needs to learn about your culture as one of the mafia's. That's why I'm asking you to help him caught up with his fear from blood, so you can start teaching him."

"The questions is does he like to be one of us?"

Now they are exchanging conversations like I'm not there with them.

"It's okey P' if he doesn't want to" I said dismay then got up.

"Please Macau na na na" P'Pete now begging Macau like a kid.

"P' that's so creepy, don't do that to me" he said disgusted.

"That works on your brother you know" he said pouting.

"I'm not him P', so don't to that. I'm having goosebumps right now" he said showing his arms to him

I wanted to laugh at them because of their childishness.

They looked really close now, I hope I can be close to him like that too.

Sorry for the late update.

Goodnight folks....