Chapter 2

MACAU's POV

I woke up with the sound of guitar playing somewhere in the mansion, but I really can't tell where exactly.

It's not really loud though, but I can still hear that they are playing the same chords over and over again. Maybe they are practicing some song.

I just came back last night and I'm still having a jet lags from the flights.

I feel so drowsy that I want to close my eyes again. But my stomach against with it because he wants food right now.

I took my phone from the charger and check the time and it's already three in the afternoon.

I tiredly got up and went to the bathroom to refreshen my feelings before going out my room.

I only put towel around my waist before going out the bathroom.

Then when I went I outside I saw someone leaning at my door.

The guy on picture P'Pete send me when I was abroad.

He said he is Chay, and they are leaving with us now.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with my poker face. He looks so scared before but now he is horrified after seeing my face iI guess.

"Am I that scary?" my mind ask

"Please can I stay here for a bit?" he said pleading while closing his eyes with his hands.

Then I remembered that I'm not wearing anything except the towel around my lower half.

"Oh shit" I bursted out while running to my closet and run back to the bathroom to put my clothes on.

"That's unexpected, did he see my abs?" my mind said "What the heck am I thinking? Why does he need to notice my abs?" I scolded my self,  shaking my head while looking at the mirror with a disgust.

I've been in my bathroom for a while now, and debating if I'm going outside or stay inside the bathroom.

Because why should I hide in my bathroom? This is my room, and one more thing why I am feeling like I'm the one whose being shy now after someone is crashing into my room?

"Why do I feel shy going out? Why?"

"I need to chase that guy out  of my room, this instance," I muttered

But after opening the door I heard some commotion outside my room.

"Chay where are you?" P'Porsche shouted angrily.

I look back at Chay but he gestured me not to say anything.

He's kind look like scared and guilty at the same time.

"Where did he go?" I heard P'Pete said.

"I don't know, when you see him tell him to look for me that brat" I heard P'Porsche said again.

"Why what happened?"

"He didn't tell me that he and Kim arrgghhhh... That fucking Kim I'm going to kill him" now we heard them walking away still talking to each other but I didn't really understand what are they talking too.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I hiss while looking at Chay with amusement to catch his attention but feeling bothered on what I have heard.

But Chay is still looking at the floor like he is in different world.

"I think you can go now." I said louder this time trying to catch his attention again but still didn't budge to where he was standing.

I walk closer to him, but stoping midway when I saw some tears rolling down his checks.