Chapter 9

CHAY'S POV

"I hate you, I hate your smile, I hate everything about you" I said annoyed talking to Macau's photo in my phone. The one I took before because he is smiling so cutely.

Three days from now that I keep on staring and talking to his photo.

Because It's been two weeks since we didn't talked after our argument in the kitchen.

And I'm kind of missing him even if he is kind of boring sometimes.

Last time I saw him talking to a guy, I'm so angry with them, that I want to kill the guy.

I mean hit, Killing is brutal I can not do that yet I guess.

I want to do that because I'm really angry that time.

Because why do they need to be so happy talking to each other. They even look like they flirting with each other.

He told me that he doesn't have any friends aside from me. But now I think he found a better one than me.

It's so frustrating thinking about Chay having a new friends.

Is it really a friend?

Now I feel like I am all alone again.

"Don't worry self I still love you," I said comforting while tapping my left shoulder.

Then got up from my bed and started singing on top of my lungs.

I don't care if they will hear me, I only want to voice out the frustration I've been feeling this past week.

"BA BA BA, BA BA NA NA, BA BA BA BA BA NA, BANANA, POTATOE NA, BANANA" I don't know how many times did I keep on repeating that song.

Now I'm jumping happily on my bed while singing on top my lungs again.

"CHAY CAN YOU STOP SINGING LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS HOUSE" someone shouted at me.

Then I saw Macau standing at the door.

"DID I ASK YOU TO LISTEN TO MY SONG?" I shouted back.

"NO, BUT YOU ARE ANNOYING, YOU'VE BEEN SINGING THAT STUPID SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN," he shouted back again while looking at me like he doesn't care.

And that hurts my feelings.

"YES I'M ANNOYING, BRAT, STUPID WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO ADD ON THAT?" I shouted hurt

Because I'm really hurt of the way he looks at me.

"I have a visitor Chay, can you sing later when we finish?" he said sternly.

Now he is bringing someone is his room huh I murmured to myself feeling  hurt again.

That feeling like someone's stabbing you in your chest, that's the feeling Macau is giving me right now. And I hated that.

"It's okey Macau, I have go because I have an emergency in the hospital. I really need to go, let's meet up again some other time." said the guy that I saw with him last time.

Then Macau looked at me with disappointed.

"Okey, then I will go with you outside," said Macau then they left.

I don't know why I'm so angry seeing them together.

They both ruined my mood again.

I lay down on my bed and covered myself with the duvet cover.

I'm sulking like a kid again.

Then after some time, I can feel the hot tears rolling down my eyes.

"What is this why am I crying?" I asked myself confused wiping the tears.