Chapter 6

MACAU'S POV

One month after helping Chay, I can say that I'm quite helpful because he is not terrified of blood anymore.

And I am proud of myself because of that.

While helping him, I can say that we became comfortable to each other.

And As the days gone by we become closer.

I get to helped him three times a week after school.

Chay came back at the main house after their talk, P'Pete and him.

I don't know if Chay and his brother are okey now, because I can't ask him directly. I guessed we are not that close yet, or I maybe I not that type of person, meddling someones life.

As long us they open up to me, I dont mind that, I'm happy to be a listener if that's happen.

But And I guessed our closeness are not in that state yet.

If we are not together, we sometimes exchanging some silly memes, or jokes on chat.

Thanks to P'Pete, I have someone to talk to now.

And I become productive on my daily life habits. Associating with people is not really my thing, but thanks to Chay, little by little I'm overcoming that habits of mine.

So back to my business, I'm lazily lying on bed anf busy playing on my phone again, leaning my head on the head board when he enters my room without even knocking.

His been doing that for a while now.

I'm not complaining at all but does he even know about private space?

This time he lied down like a star fish on my bed facing the ceiling.

"I'm bored" he complained lazily.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him sideways.

"Hey talk to me, I don't know what to do," he stated tickling my foot.

"Don't do that or I will kick your butt" I warned him, because I'm ticklish on that part.

"Then let's do something else, I'm really bored at this house," he said pouting

"Play games, watch movie, do your homeworks what else, maybe play guitar whatsoever, I gave you so many options now, just choose whatever you like," I recommended nonstop

"I've done all of that, I want to get out of here," he said still staring at ceiling.

"Then asked some bodyguards to accompany you," I answered because I'm not really in the mood to go out.

"Look" he said and take out something in his pocket. "My brother gave me his card to spend, but I don't have anyone to go out. P'Pete is busy with your scary brother and my brother is busy with P'Kinn. Now I don't have anyone else except you," he complained like a kid.

"Me?" I asked confused pointing at myself.

"Yeah you're my friend now do we?" he looks at me waiting if I am going to agree being friend with him.

I don't know what to feel on what he said that we being friends, because Chay was the first person to asked me that question.

Because like him, nobody wants to be friend with me because my father didn't let them get close to me.

He scared them away. All of them that tries to be friended with me.

"Are we really friends now?" I'm asking him to reassured if that is real.

"If you want too, if not, it's fine," he said feeling disappointed while trying to get up from my bed .

"Okey then friends" I said in a low tone.

"Yehey" he said happily, he even got up and jump like a kid on my bed.

After seeing him smile like that, I felt a little bit of butterfly inside my stomach.

I bowed my head trying to hide my smile because I don't want him see me smiling like an idiot.

"Now you have to come with me to the Mall, I'm going to treat you a meal. Is that okey?" he said eagerly smiling from ear to ear.

"What are we going to do in there?"

"I'm planning on buying my guitar, so you have to come and help me choose what guitar that's suit for me na" he said looking at me like a cat while doing beautiful eyes at the same time.

My heart skip for a bit because of that. Why is it so different on P'Pete, when he does the same to me like last time.

"Hello, earth to Macau" he said waving his hand near my face.

"Oh yeah okey" I said not even thinking what I am saying.

"Okey I'm going to get change, when I come back you are ready to leave na" he said and walked to the door.

"Huh?" I said confused

Did I agree to go outside with him I asked myself.

"You're spacing out again, move your ass now and get change" he shouted and run out of my room.

Now I'm being forced by him to get up and get ready.

After a few minutes I'm all ready, and I'm just waiting for him to call me.

I think I'm the one whose excited now, going outside with him.

Because now I'm smiling to myself thinking of him and me, just the two of us walking to the Mall and having fun.

This is the first time I will go out with a friend and not a body guard. And he said he will treat me too.

"I think P'Pete is right, you are way more cuter when you smile like that," Chay said taking pictures of me smiling.

I didn't notice him entering my room.

"Hey delete that" I said blushing.

"Nope I'm keeping it just in case you showed your poker face again."

"Chay delete that picture or I'm not going with you" I said trying to scare him.

"Nope, let's go, we are going to have fun today. Let's use all the money in this card" he said determined.

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Just kidding, dont you know how to joke around sometimes" he said teasing me

"Nope you said you are going to treat me so I can use that money to buy what I want" I said also determined

"I said I'm just going to treat you food, why are you saying I'm gonna treat you everything you want now?" he said shocked.

"Just kidding" I said smirking and looking at him intently.

"Is that how you tell a joke? You are scary, all of you are scary here. My gosh I'm having goosebumps now" he said touching his both arms feeling his goosebumps.

"Are we going to stand here and keep on debating"I questioned him while creeping a smile.

I'm being amused because of his reaction.

"Okey let's go and don't show me that face again, or else I will poke your eye" he threatened me.

"If you say so" I shrugged

"Let's make a deal" he said to me before coming out from my room.

"What now?"

"If we get out of here without without them knowing I will buy you whatever you want, and if we get caught you gonna buy me whatever I want" he said excitedly.

"Okey deal"

Good morning and good night.....

Thanks for reading this story... Keep safe always....