Chapter 11

CHAY'S POV

"Mac, how many times do I need to say sorry, just to forgive me, Mac, please talk to me okey. I'm sorry," not only a hundred times did I repeat those words to him, but Macau is still mad at me.

We've been in his room since they all left. Macau and I sitting on his bed.

They all really think that Macau and I are dating.

Now I'm also having a headache thinking of the results of my sudden decision.

Why did I even think of telling them that we are together?

I'm also shocked at myself, and not even considering Macau's feeling.

Now both of us are in a big trouble.

Again, I heard a big sigh from Macau looking at me with a worried eye.

"You remember what your brother told me?" he asked me like a loss puppy.

I want to say his cute, and even touch his hair but decided not to do it, because we are in the trouble state.

And that is not going to help the situation either.

But I really want to coo him, maybe next time I can tease him that he looks like a puppy, my mind said.

"Chay, are you even listening?" he asked me looking sad while pouting.

"Yeah, that if you hurt me, my brother will cut your head then hang by the mansion's gate," I said in sympathy.

"But why did you even tell them that we are together?" he said in frustration.

"That's the only way I know to save you,"

"To save me really? What happen now Chay, it's even more worst than I thought." he said shocked

I feel pity for him at this moment. And my guilt is killing me inside.

"Okey, fine if you don't like it, Im going to tell them that our relationship is a lie." I  sofly say to him while acting hurt.

Why not just say thank you, for saving his ass. But it's really my fault, because I'm just caught in the act and say whatever I want to say without even asking for his permission.

And they all really believe me from that.

"Okey go ahead and let's see what's gonna happen to the both of us" he warned me disappointed

"Are you afraid of your boyfriend might know about us pretending to be boyfriends? I'm gonna go and us his forgiveness now, if you want too," I asked feeling disappointed to myself.

I didn't even think off that. wWat if they will broke up because of me.

"Whose boyfriend are you talking about now?" he asked me confused.

"The guy who came the last time?"

"Aaarrrgghhh Chay, you just said that you are my boyfriend, and now you are saying I have another boyfriend. What if your brother hears you. I don't have a boyfriend, I mean I have arrrrgghhh this is so confusing," he exclaimed pulling his hair.

Now I'm smiling from ear to ear. But after that, I slapped my own self because why I'm smiling after knowing that they are not boyfriends. Am I crazy? Why I am so happy about it?

What's wrong with me?

"Why did you hit yourself? You realize what you did now?"

"No not that one, " I said but looked away because I can not just tell him that I'm happy to know that he doesn't have a boyfriend.

"Now what are we going to do now?" he asked me and lied down on his bed.

"I don't know as well, " I said truthfully because I really don't know what to do.

"You are the one who has experienced like this so you know what to do," he pin point at me.

Then we look at each other for a second. I also lied down also next to him thinking about my past relationship.

"We are just pretending, so we don't need to do all those things you know," I said staring at the ceiling looking back at my past relationship.

"But what if your brother will get suspicious?"

"Then I will tell him, that we are just pretending"

"When? You need to tell him sooner or later."

"I don't know when let's just pretend for a while, okie please."

"Chay, you need to decide when are you going to tell him. Don't wait till we get caught."

"Why are you so worried? Oh I remember, you two talked for like an hour earlier. Can you tell me what did he say." I face him but he look away.

"You don't need to know," he answered blushing.

"Oh my, why are you blushing. You like my P'Porsche do you?" I asked shocked but I feel a little bit jealous with my brother.

"Chay enough, you just told me I'm your boyfriend and now your telling me that I like your brother what is this?"

"Just tell me then,"

"Nope"

"But why, you should tell me so I can help you," I said pulling him to face me.

"Chay, please even if you force me, I'm not going to tell you. And you don't need to know bec.." he said but he stopped midway of his sentence.

"Because what, just tell me na" I said pleading.

He turn his body to the other side of his bed.

"Boyfriends don't hide things you know?" I reminded him trying to trick him. I hope it will work. But my trick didn't end well that fast.

"But P'Kim did," he murmured but I've heard it.

After hearing his name Kim, my mood changed instantly.

"Why do you need to mention that guy? Now I'm in a bad mood," I said hitting his back.

"What was that for?" he asked looking at me in disbelief.

"You are my boyfriend now, so don't mention his name." I said being stubborn and angry at the same time.

He started laughing like crazy.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I asked hitting him again.

"You are making me crazy you know that," he said smiling but his eyes looks so worried.

"No I don't"

"No kidding aside, but you are really making me crazy." now he become serious all of a sudden staring at me intently.

I looked away because I feel so uncomfortable because of his stare.

"You are just crazy don't blame it on me about your craziness," I said trying to scaped in the situation.

Then he turn around again say something.

"My heart is crazy because for you," he murmured but I heard it again.

"What did you say?" I asked him pretending I didn't hear what he just said.

But I'm feeling my face hitting up because of what he just said, and my heart beating becomes irrational. What does he mean by that.

"I didn't say anything" he said lying.

"I heard you" I said in a low tone. Then he didn't answer me after that.

A long silence can be heard. No one dares to say anything.

Then I decided to go, because of the awkwardness between us.

"I'm going," I said and got up from the bed. But before I could even to that he face me and kissed me on my lips.

But to surprise me, I answering to his kiss.

That was My First Kiss.

Okey now.... Here is the update...

Hope you like it.... Muah muah muah