Chapter 7

CHAY'S POV

"No I'm not buying anything for you because you tricked me," I said still hurt about what happened earlier.

"What trick? I didn't even tricked you. You make the deal and I just said yes," he answered back while chewing some piece of fries.

We are already at the food court of the mall, and it's been two hours since we came but we are still arguing about what happened to us.

I throw some fries on his face because I'm still pissed of by him.

"What was that for?" he asked shocked and throw some fries on me too.

We keep on throwing fries on each other faces and making a big mess on our table. We didn't mind the people around looking at us with such a discouragements in their faces.

"Okey enough," he said surrendering and picking all the fries that we throw.

"But still I'm not buying anything for you," I insisted again.

"Wow, you are so mean. But the deal is a deal. You should be thankful that I showed you our escape plan."

"It's not my fault I didn't even asked you to take me there, you still tricked me"

"You are so stubborn, I didn't trick you at all. And are you not that happy that we escaped the house, without them knowing?" he exclaimed.

Because of our deal, we take the escape plan they prepared for them just incase something gonna happen in the future. He said only him, P'Pete and P'Vegas and now me, knows about it.

We came out without any single body guard with us.

It's kind of nice though, because no one is following us around wherever you go.

"Okey, but I'm not buying anything. Just ask me something else." I insisted again.

"Fine, I don't have anything in mind to buy right now. And I will think about your suggestion," he said holding his chin like he's thinking of something.

"Shall we go now, or you want to eat some more?" I asked because he didn't eat that much of his food.

"No thanks, I'm not really a fan of those food," he admitted then shrugged

"So why you didn't tell me then?"

"Because you want to eat here, and you look so happy, and don't worry I'm not that hungry," he said smiling and got up.

"Don't complain later that you are hungry," I reminded and followed him afterwards.

"Have you ever been to into a carnival?" I asked him while we are walking out the food court area.

I'm just asking him some random questions, because I don't have anything  in mind to start a conversation.

"Nope" he said looking at me confused

"What kind of boring life you have," I exclaimed without even thinking.

When I looked him, he looks so hurt by my words.

Did I hurt his feelings I asked myself. Now I realize that I don't even know him that fully. Base on his facial expression especially his eyes, they looked really sad.

Seeing him like this makes me hurt a bit.

But I want to cheer him up, I want to see that smile again his face.

So I let him walk for a few steps ahead of me before jumping on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my both legs on his waist.

"What are you doing?" I already his reaction that he will be shocked because of my actions.

"Don't let me fall," I told him a tighten my grip on his neck.

Some people are looking at us with a smile on their faces, but some are not, but I don't really care about their reactions towards us though.

"Are you a kid?" he hissed tapping my legs

"No, haven't done this for a while with a friend. So just hold my legs and keep walking, " I commanded

"No I'm going to throw you down," he said shaking his body.

Because of that I wrapped my body and  legs around him while laughing.

"Chay you're killing me," he said and he finally hold my legs.

Now everyone are looking at us again because of my silliness.

"Just walk okey," I told him still didn't removed myself on him.

"They are looking at us, can you please go down now." his voice is kind of pissed.

"Don't mind them, if they want to do the same thing, they can do it." I sasily told him.

"You are really a stubborn. And hey Is this how you treat your friend?" he asked and finally started walking.

"Yeah before," I answered back but now I feel so sad remembering my old friends again.

He didn't say anything after that. After a few minutes of walking, I can feel his body temperature rising up.

"Hey are you okey, your body feels so warm," I murmured while looking at his side profile.

Even his face is getting redder this time. Is he getting sick now I asked myself.

I'm getting worried.

"You can put me down now" I told him and released my arms on him, then after that he put me down but still didn't look at my side.

I've tried to touch his fore head but he moves away looking so serious.

"I just want to feel if you are sick," I abrumply said.

"I'm fine Chay, let's just go and buy your Guitar," he said in a low tone and started walking and not even sparing glance at me.

I think he didn't like what I did, and now he is angry at me.

"Macau, are you perhaps angry at me?"

"No, I'm not" he said still walking and looking at the floor.

"So why are you like that, are you shy about what I did?" I said a little bit hurt

"What do you mean?"

"You don't look fine at all. If you don't like what I am acting now, you can say it. Or if you want to take back our friendship, just say it." I said disappointed to myself, maybe he doesn't like me and my attitude at all.

"What are you even saying" now he finally looked at me.

"You seemed uncomfortable with me"

"I'm not, I'm just shocked because you are the first person who did that to me, and I don't know how to react with it,"

"Don't tell me your friends didn't do that to you?"

"You are the first one and I don't have a any friends until you become one,"

"You're kidding right"

"I'm not"

"I thought you have more friends than me, because you know your rich and you have everything." I feel pity for him on what I just found out.

"But I don't have everything Chay." now he looks even more sadder.

"Can you tell me about yourself then?" I said determined, showing my dimple smile so that I can gain his favor that I'm really interested in him.

"Do you want too"

"Because I'm puzzled about what you said, and you are my friend now. I want to know more about you, if that's okey with you?"

But before he could answer, he stopped and grabbed my hands.

"Run Chay" he told me and we run together holding hands.

If I have time, I will update more later....

Sorry for this boring chap.....