Ending

CHAY'S POV

"That's not my answer, because I'm going to say YES. I want to Marry you and be with you for the rest of my life." I said like I'm rapping because when I saw his face he is about to cry and collapse at the same time.

His reaction is priceless though. He thinks that I'm really going to say No as an answer. I've waited long enough for him to ask me that question.

That happens 3 years ago. And now we are happily married living in our dream house with Morocco our son.

He wants me to continue my career but I refuse it. Because I want to try something new, and I told him that If I want to sing again. I will just ask him to be my audience and Morocco.

Rrukk didn't make it. It's sad but that's life. I promised her that I'm going to love Morocco like my own.

P'Porsche and P'Kinn also adopted twin babies, the same age as Morocco. And they named them Turbo and Lance. (Why not bring here my favorite twin name Kinnporsche. If you are confused go to my work LETTING GO Ending 1 😜😂)

P'Vegas and P'Pete are happily living in P'Pete's hometown. And from time to time, we're visiting them there. They adopted their second baby too. And they named her Venezuela.

I just finished cooking when Macau came home after work.

He back hugs me and kissed me on my nape.

"I miss you," he murmured and stayed there for a minute.

"Go change and I will prepare the table," I asked him but he still didn't let me go.

"Let me recharge for a bit," he said, I know he has been exhausted from the hospital again.

"Let's go to the couch then," then I started walking with him behind me still hugging me.

Then we sat on the couch, I mean he sat on the couch, and I was on his lap.

"Is Rocco sleeping?" he asked while caressing my waist.

"Main house," I told him, I forgot to tell him that Khun No wants him to be there with the Twins. He said they are going to have a pajama party.

"Why didn't you stay there then," he asked confused.

"Your beloved rival is there, should I go back and stay there?" I said with amusement trying to tease him.

"It's fine, you can stay there even if he's there," he told me and hug me tight again, but his voice didn't convince me at all.

"Why are still jealous of him," I said laughing.

"Because he is your first love," he said sulking and kissing me on the back of my ear.

"So what if he is my first love?" I shrug waiting for him to answer but I can only hear a big sigh from him.

Then I remove his hand and straddle him. Now I can see his sad face again.

"First love never dies," he whispered looking at me with those sad eyes.

"Like your love for me right?" I ask proudly

"Yeah, so you're admitting that your love for him didn't die?" he asked hurt.

"No, that's not true. My love for him was a long time gone. Since you came into my life, the love I felt for him faded already. I think you are my first love. Because how come my love for you didn't die? And until now, I'm still head over heels for you," I said explaining myself and making some cute faces.

I know he cannot resist me if I do that to him.

"But I'm still jealous because he is your first boyfriend," he said again acting like a baby.

"But I marry you not him"

"But he is your first kiss"

"Who said that, he just kissed me on my cheeks. You stole my first kiss remember? When you just kissed me without my consent,"

"But you did not push me away. And kiss me back,"  he said now smirking at me.

"Hey, don't bring back the past," I said hitting him on his shoulder because I can feel my face heat up, remembering that day.

We are already married yet here I am still blushing because of embarrassment.

"You started it," he said making fun of me now.

"But yeah, I will admit, I kind of like what you did back then. Because look at what we are now. We are married and we also have Rocco in our life." He said happily

"Thank you for coming back to me. You know if you didn't come back to me, I'm not going to fall in love again. And the promise that I told you before when we broke up is not just some random words because I'm hurt that day. Because I promise myself that I am going to love only one person in my life. To cherish and to be with him till the day I die. To love him more than myself and anybody else. And those promises are now fulfilled Because of You. Because you are the love of my life now. Thank you Yame," he said wholeheartedly. And I can feel every phrase he said in my heart.

My heart is overwhelmed and cannot even utter a single word to answer him.

"You are my everything,
Yes it's you
Until my last breath,
That's a promise I will do
I love you yesterday, today and tomorrow
Because now and forever
My everything is you."

Now I'm in a crying mess after he sang the song I wrote for him. Then he kissed me so tenderly and lovingly.

"I love you Porchay Theerapanyakul."

"Thank you for everything. And I love you too so much Yame"

Thank you for reading this story of mine.....

I'm going to miss you all...

Ugly crying activated... 😭

THE END....

Muahugs everyone...😘