Chapter 10

MACAU'S POV

I didn't know that he can scream like a girl. Now my ear drums are hurting, and I don't know if I can still hear or not.

"What are you still doing here?" he shouted shocked and pulled the cover to himself again.

"Chay I saw you already, why are still hiding in there?" I hiss trying to massage my ears.

"You didn't go outside so I'm not talking to you?" he answered back under the cover.

"Oh really" I walked closer to his bed and pulled the cover quickly because I noticed that he is not holding it tight.

And he scream again like a girl.

"Chay enough screaming, you're going to break my eardrums," I complained covering my ears again.

He got up from the bed and bring the pillow with him and hit me.

He didn't stop hitting me until the pillow got holes in it and all the feathers flew up in the air.

"Stop Chay your making a big mess now," I scolded him still covering myself.

"No I'm not," he said while laughing still hitting me with the pillow.

I think he is enjoying whatever he is doing right now.

"So you want to play like that huh?" I said being competitive.

I looked at him and grabbed his both hand and pushed him on the bed.

I struggled him with my legs and now he is under me.

"Go away," he said trying to push me and wriggling himself under me.

"No I'm not," I said smirking.

"Mac go away, you are hurting me" he pleaded.

"No I'm not, you're the one who's hurting me, remember you hit me with your pillow?" I defended myself.

"Because you didn't follow what I just told you to do so. I told you to get out of my room. But you didn't listen. You trick me again." he told me. Now he look so pissed of because of me.

"Because I know you're not gonna talk to me after I get out from your room," I exclaimed and stared at him.

"I'm going to talk to you, you idiot," he said and looked at me shocked.

This is the first time he say something like that to me.

"Me an idiot?" I repeated gripping his hands more but not really tight, just enough to hold him not to let him go.

"Sorry okey, just let me go will you?" he said and trying his luck to get out from my gripped.

"Okey I'm letting you go but promise me you will talk to me okey?" I told him seriously.

"Yes I Promise, so let me go, you're so heavy," he said complaining again.

Now I put more weight on him to pissed him off more.

"Please let me go, you are killing me now," he said complaining again.

"No I'm not" I said smiling teasing him.

"Yes you do,"

Then someone grabbed me from behind and pinning on the wall holding my shirt.

"What are you doing to my brother?" P'Porsche asking me angrily.

"I'm not doing anything," I answered a little bit of scared.

"P' What are you doing?" Chay snapped at P'Porsche because he came to rescue me because his P' tightening his gripped on me.