Chapter 23 (B2)

MACAU'S POV

"Can you stop counting the money in front of every one" I scolded Pon when we are going back to my office.

Because he keeps on counting the money I gave him, like he never seem that kind of money before.

"I'm going to bankrupt you the sooner than I thought, " he said in amusement and using the money as a fan.

"Pon, hide them they are looking at us now," I hissed at him again.

"Nah, I just want to bragged the money I earned from you, just to buy a ticket to your ex boyfriends concert. Easy peasy work, I hope he will have more concerts so I can  retire early." he exclaimed, I know he is teasing me again.

"Can you please stop saying those, what if somebody will here you." I said walking faster because I don't want anyone can hear our conversation.

"I hope our path never cross again. I'm letting you go because I know, you will be happy together. I'm not going to stop loving you that's a promise. I'm going to miss you. Goodbye Chay" that annoying sound of Dr. Top behind me. He keeps on repeating what I just said that day. I shouldn't let him stay that day if I know he will teased me like this now.

"Never crossed again, but he keeps on going to every event and concert of his ex. You're so whipped Khun Macau." Pon added more of his teasing to me.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway and turn to look at them with a serious face.

"Both of you? You want to die?" I asked them trying to scare them.

"Are the death threats you send to Kim not enough, so you are giving us death threat too" whispered Pon to me.

"You really want me to cut your tongue do you?" I asked him smirking.

"Another Psycho, indeed," he said very proudly to me, while clapping his hands like a kid.

"I know that too, you know that he kil...."

"Shut up both of you," I said with a loud voice because I'm so done with them.

I don't care if everyone will hear me, or report me. I had enough with them.

I hurriedly walked to my office because I don't want to hear anymore of them talking about my life.

It's been 6 months now since I ended up our relationship. I'm not happy with what happened to us, but I know Chay is happy now and that's the most important thing.

I will admit that I'm still affected with our broke up. And the pain is still there, like my heart is being torn apart, into a million pieces.

I'm just happy with what I'm doing now, attending his concert and events without his knowledge. I'm just gonna continue loving him from afar.

Seeing him smile is more than enough to ease the pain inside my heart.

I don't know what kind of love I have for him, to let him go just like that. But I don't want to force him to be with me or to love me just because that I love him.

"Dr. Theerapanyakul, your client is already waiting for you in your office." the nurse informed me.

I just nod at her and go straight inside at my office.

"Good morning," I greeted my client, she's very young and beautiful.

"Hi, I didn't know that my Dr. is this handsome" she said smiling at me, I mean flirting at me, because that's the way I can sense it.

"So how may I help you?" I asked her to change the subject and went to my sit.

"I came here for my fifth opinion" she said like nothing is wrong with what he said.