Chapter 8

MACAU'S POV

"PORCHAY is not funny any more," Chay keeps on pestering me because of what happened in the mall.

I'm very annoyed of him now because he keeps on repeating it. And he keeps on laughing like I'm just some kind of joke to him at me all the time.

"What's so funny Chay?" P'Pete asked while preparing our food. He said he wants to cook for us today.

"Macau is so funny P'"now he started laughing again.

"What happened?" P' asked and now both of them are looking at me, like I'm some kind of entertainment to them.

"Chay, it's not that even funny why are you still laughing?" I said glaring at him.

"For me it so funny, because you know P' I thought someone will following us that day at the mall. Like I'm starting to get nervous because of the way he pulled me"

"Okey I'm going" I cut him off so he can't continue and ready to leave but both of them grabbed me in the shoulder.

"What happened then" P asked excitedly tightening his grip on me

"Then we ended up entering in the toilet, and he told me he just want to poop. Like why does he need to pull like that."

Now both of them laughing their ass out.

"Maybe his poop is already out in his ass," P'Pete said with excitement.

If you only the truth why I pulled you that day, you will not laugh like that Chay my mind said looking at him with pity.

If you saw P'Kim that day, are you able to laugh like that today? I don't think so. I wanted to tell him that.

Because I don't want to see him being sad and hurt again so I'm not going to tell him the truth.

I didn't notice that I've been staring at him again while his laughing.

I don't know why, I'm annoyed when he is with me like right now. But I miss him right away when he is not around.

I  know it feels so wrong, but I want is, to be with him always.

"Why are you staring him like that" P nudged me on my side.

"No I'm not staring P" I lied and looked away.

It's good that Chay already move away from us, I didn't know that they already stopped laughing.

"I can sense that something happened back there" he whispered.

"How did you know?" I asked him

"It's just a guess, but now you confirm it"

"P' You trick me"

"No, and because of the way you look at him. There is something bothering inside you. Talk to your brother later okey, I know if I tell you now. Maybe you wouldn't believe me" he said and now I'm more confused about what he told me.

Why do I need to talk to my brother? For what reason?

"Just do it so you will understand, what is going on to you now." he said smiling.

"Mac try this" Chay said showing me the piece of meat in his hand.

Then when I looked at P'Pete he turn around to us but I saw him smiling.

Now Chay is waving the meat in front of my face.

"Eat" he said and opening my mouth to eat it tge piece of meat he was holding.

My lips touches his finger while putting it in.

Then after that, I saw him licking his finger.

My heart stated racing..

My face becomes warmer and my heart beating becomes faster and faster.

I don't know what is he doing to me. This is not the first time my heart beating like crazy.

"You want some more?" he asked me but I shocked my head saying no.

"Chay help me here" P' called

"Okey P'" he answered and went closer to P'.

I want to move away from the kitchen and just wait in the lounge till they finish cooking, but P'Pete questions makes me stopped from walking.

"Chay can I asked you something?"

"What is it P?"

"Are you still in love with Kim?" he said and I heard some clanking of metal on the floor.

I wanted to get angry with P, because why does he need to mention him now.

I looked back at Chay now looking so sad and I hated that.

I hated that he's hurting, all I want is to see his beautiful smile.

I want him to be happy.

I don't know what kind of feelings is this, but why do I need to feel pain in my heart after hearing P'Kims name.

"I'm sorry about that P'" Chay said and grabbed the metal ladle on the floor.

"It's okey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to asked you that question" P' said apologizing

"The truth P' I don't know if I still have a feelings for him. I'm just shocked hearing his name again, it's been a long time since he didn't crossed my mind." he explained

"That's good to hear. And what if someone wanted to ask you out again? Are you okey with that?"

"I don't know P'. I'm scared now, what If they will hurt me again," he said looking worried.

I don't know what to feel about his answer.

And why I'd feel like getting angry after hearing what P'Pete said that he is going out with someone else again?

No I'm not gonna let that happen. I will broke their legs before they can get closer to him. My mind said

"Why is your face like that?" I heard Chay said.

"What?" I answered still angry.

"Why are you angry at me, I didn't do anything" he said looking at me in disbelief.

"Because you are so annoying," I said back at him.

"I didn't even do anything to annoy you,"

"Oh really?"

"Okey get out of here, I don't want to see your face anymore,"

"Then don't come to my room anymore if you don't want to see my face"

"Okey then, I'm just being nice to you giving you company and now you are being brat again."

"I'm not a brat, you are the annoying brat here"

"Okey whatever you say, I'm not talking to you anymore."

"Okey then I'm fine with that."

"Brat"

"Hey both of you stop arguing like an old couple," P'Pete said trying stopped us.

"We are not couple P" we said in unison.

"Yet" he said shaking his head.

Good morning good night....

Another update before I played my game.

Hopefully it's not a lose streak this time.... 🤣 🤣 🤣