Chapter 26 (B2)

CHAY'S POV

"Are you ready for your last performance?" my manager asked me at the back stage.

Yeah, my final two songs to sing before ending my career.

I know my fans will be shocked with my decision, but I can't do anything about it anymore.

I need to think of myself too, my happiness and future.

This is all for nothing now.

"Yeah, I think so" I answered timidly. Like my energy is draining me too because of nervousness.

I give all my energy to first and second part of my concert. Because this is the last performance I'm going to perform in front of them.

The girl name Rrukk is also came here watching me with Macau. It hurts but I need to do what I need to finish. I'm not gonna show how hurt I am now.

But maybe later.

Then after that, it's time to go back to the stage again.

My hands started to tremble and get wet because my anxiety is kicking in.

After the light goes to me, I smiled again at the audience like nothing is wrong inside me. Like I'm not in pain at all.

To facade the pain inside my heart that slowly tearing me apart.

Then I sat on chair, I asked one of the staff earlier because I know my knees will feel jelly later. I don't  wany to fall on the floor while singing.

I didn't mind the crowd cheering for me, all my attention are on Macau and Rrukk smiling each other in front of me.

I can see them, because I choose that sit just for them.

It's good that both of them came together.

I took a deep breath before my speech.

"It's not easy to say goodbye to all of you. But it's not also easy to say goodbye to the one you cared so much." I started

"I'm sorry for not telling you guys that this is my last performance. Not only for tonight though, but for a lifetime I guess" I said now I'm starting to get lump on my throat.

And now I can hear the crowd again, louder this time.

"So this last two song I'm going sing now is for the one I truly dear so much in my life." then my tears falls down without even noticing it.

Then I started strumming my guitar and singing the song I wrote for him before. (Just pretend again that he is singing this)

Is it okey?
If I call you today?
Because I'm missing you,
That's all I wanted to say.
Now I'm feeling blue,
Because I'm not beside you.
What is this feeling?
Did I fall for you?

I wanted to say hey,
But you walk away.
I tried to hold you,
But you push me away.
I followed you,
But you said go away.
But I like you now,
Is it still okey?

When I meet you,
I didn't inted to fall.
But my stubborn heart,
Cannot resist you at all.
No matter what I do,
I keep thinking about you.
Now is it okey,
To say I love you? 

That is true,
That my heart now belongs to you.
Because of you,
Everything changes into something new.
Please believe me,
All I wanted is you.
Because now,
My everything is you.

I sing the song with my whole heart while reminiscing our past. The moment we shared together.

I didn't know if I sing well because of my crying.

Then someone gave me water and tissue and run back at the back stage.

When I looked back at the sit where Macau is sitted and he is not there any more. I didn't even notice that he left already.

Maybe I'm to engrossed thinking about our memories.

I feel so depressed about it. He didn't even let me finish the 2nd song I wrote for him. He didn't even listen to what I wanted to tell by the end of my last song.

But I still need to do it, I need to sing it.

"I'm sorry for crying" I told them.

Then I started plucking my guitar again.

(This is second Poem I wrote for them. Only for this story because I'm so attached to them and this story too. Just imagine again that he singing this for Macau.)

The memories of you and me
Are the only things that you've left me.
How am I going to live my life now
That you are not beside me.

I want to say, I miss you
I really do
I want to say I love you
And that is true

Please comeback to me now,
I'm begging you
I want you in my arms again,
Because I want to hold you
Please tell me that you love me too
Because that's all I wanted to hear from you.

You are my everything,
Yes it's you
Until my last breath,
That's a promise I will do
I love you yesterday, today and tomorrow
Because now and forever
My everything is you.

After singing the song, I sob like really sob in front of everyone.

I don't care of what they are going to tell me after that.

While crying I grabbed the microphone again.

"I'm sorry, please come back to me now." I said between sobbing.

I get up from my sit and even kneel while sobbing.

"Please I'm begging you. Please come back to me. I love you so much. I don't need anyone but you. Crafy please I'm sorry. I can't live without you" I cried while pleading.

Two more chapter.....