Chapter 21 (B2)

MACAU'S POV

I did not leave Chay side when we are at the main.

I'm following him everywhere he goes, because I have this uneasy feeling inside me since we entered the house.

Everyone is there except P'Kim.

"Chay, you have to come out from the pool now" I called him because his been there for a while now.

Then P'Porsche swam and sat on the side of the pool next to me.

"Let him enjoy it, because we don't know when we are going to see him again after releasing his new album"

Now that I am thinking of it, I'm starting to get emotional again. Since he started becoming an artist, they don't have much time to see each other.

As for me, we are talking like every day on the phone, but it's still different when I'm with him. Even if I'm busy at the hospital sometimes, I'm still looking for a chance to talk or send a single message to him.

If only I can give all my time to him, I'm going to do that.

"Hey, did Chay told you that.." P'Porsche started talking again but interrupted by Chay when he called me.

"MeiY, Please can you get my towel, I'm coming out now." he asked me.

"Just one second P" I said and walked to our sit to get his towel.

When I was walking back I saw P'Porsche and Chay having a heated arguments. They are not talking so loud but I can see the tension between them.

"I'm not going to help you Chay. I told you that already from the very beginning," I heard P'Porsche exclaimed but stopped when he sense that I'm closer to them.

"Come on Chay" I said feeling agitated
I help him put the towel in him and take him to the bathroom to change.

"What are you arguing with P'Porsche" I asked him outside the shower confused.

"Nothing, don't think about it." he said and turn the shower on.

"You can tell me you know," I said louder so he can hear me from the running water.

"Don't worry CraFy, it's nothing. It's just a simple problem" he said but I know from the way he talks that something is bothering him.

"Okey just tell me if you are ready," I reminded him because I don't want to force him to tell me something.

I know one of this days he will tell me of something is bothering him, because he never lied or hide something to me since we are together.

"Are you done?" I asked him when I didn't hear any water running anymore.

"Yup, can you please give me my clothes" he asked but the thing is I forgot to bring his clothes on to change.

"I'm sorry I forgot about your clothes. Just stay in there for a minute okay, I just need to go and bring them outside." I told and waited for his answer.

"Okey" he said and I hurriedly went back outside to get our bag with me.

Then, when I'm already outside I saw P'Kim there talking with P'Porsche next to our table.

I don't want to give them my attention but I heard my name from P'Porsche. I have this uneasy feeling hearing my name so I cripped over and listen to them without their knowledge.

"Macau needs to know. I know that you and Chay are... " he said but stopped. I think he notice me, he thought that I didn't here them from the start.

P'Kim just look at me deadpanned.

I thought he is not coming today. That's what they told me.

"Where is Chay?" P'Porsche asked looking shocked upon seeing me.

"Shower" I shortly answered because I don't want to say anything for now.

I grabbed our bag and went to the bathroom again. I'm going to asked Chay what I heard from them.

I'm feeling agitated since I saw P'Kim, but getting more and more anxious thinking about what I heard from P'Porsche.

I don't know how to react about what I heard from them.

I give the bag to Chay and let him change without talking to him.

I need to control myself before I can say any hurt words to him.

Now that he is done changing, he didn't say anything either.

Now we are walking back to where the party are, but it feels like we have a walls between us. The tension is very heavy and I don't like it.

"You can go first" I told because I need to calm down myself.

I want to asked him, about him and P'Kim, but I'm afraid what is he going to answer me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me and hold my arms.

"I need to go back to the bathroom" I said and walk back to where is the bathroom are.

"Okey I will wait for you in our table" I heard him say.

After entering the bathroom I wash my face with cold water to cool down myself.

I don't want to think about the word of P'Porsche, but it keeps repeating in my head.

"What are they hiding from me, are they back together. Is Chay cheating on me with P'Kim?" I asked myself feeling betrayed in the mirror.

I grab my left chest because I started feeling pain.

It's very painful inside my heart thinking about the possibility that they are back together.

Then my tears started running down, because it's really painful.

I wanted to fight for him, but I wanted him to be happy at the same time.

I hurriedly went inside the cubicle when I heard someone coming in. I cover my mouth with my hands to control the sob from voicing it out.

Then I heard a music playing. I heard P'Kim's voice first.

I know he is an famous artist too, but I don't give a damn fuck to him.

The song is already at the middle when I heard Chay voice singing with him.

I'm totally in shocked. Is this what are they hiding from me?

That you and me together again
Like we promise, until the end(end of the song)

My chin is quivering while my tears keep running down like a falls.

It hurts knowing that he lied to me, that he cheated on me. The lyrics of the songs says it all.

I give him everything, but why? Am I not enough?

I love him.

I love him ao much, but I think I need to let him go. Because I know even if I fight for him, I'm not going to win this battle. P'Kim is his first love and I am just a rebound to him.

I'm going to put another character in here... Soon you will meet her to complete my story.... Bye....