Chapter 4

MACAU'S POV

"Where are we P' I thought we're going to the Mall" I asked confused to P'Pete because that's what he told me before we left. But got more when we stopped in front of a house. Not really a fancy house though, just a normal house for family to lived in.

"This is where Porsche and Chay's lives before. I have the same house in our hometown, I hope you can visit my hometown too." he eagerly told me smiling.

Both of us went down the car and entered the house, even if I'm not sure what to do in there.

I'm also confused at myself why I am not complaining about it.

Is it because I'm interested on the house because I've never been into those kind of houses, or because of...

But before I could say his name P'Pete already shouting echoing the house.

"Chay where are you?" P' called.

"I'm here P'" we heard him shout from somewhere in the house.

"I think he's in his room, you can go there and check on him I forget to buy food. Just tell him I will be back" he said and planning on leaving me alone.

"Check on him? Why do I need to check on him?" now I'm talking to myself confused.

I wanted to argue with that matter, but before I can start complaining or anything, P'Pete already left.

If I know that P' is going to left me here I should have just stay in my bed.

He told me that he wants to take me out, I thought he will take me somewhere else. But he scammed me.

"P' can you help me?" I heard Chay shouted again.

I sat down on the sofa and took out my phone from my pocket. Why do I need to go to him? I'm being mean again because of P'Pete.

I'm busy playing with my phone like five minutes ago when I heard Chay again. But this time, a little bit louder.

"What are you doing here?" Where is P'Pete?" he asked me, I didn't notice he came down.

"Out" I said shortly because I'm busy with my phone and I don't really wanna talk to much.

"Where out?" he asked again.

"Food" I said and spare a little bit of glance on him.

"Can you please elaborate it, what was that answer OUT, FOOD" he was now glaring at me while complaining about my answer.

"He said he will go out to buy food," I said glaring back at him.

"See that's easy, why can't you just say it in the first place. And don't sit in that couch because I'm going to throw that away," he told me and come standing next to me.

"So where am I going to sit then?" I asked confused because I dont see any coaches nearby.

"Go find yourself a chair to sit on," he said and now standing in front of me ready to grab me.

"Nope" I said and lie-down purposely on the couch.

"My gosh, can you please stand up or I'm going to kick you butt" h

"Why do you need to throw this away, it feels so comfy and still looks new to me" now why am I interfering whatever he wants to do.

"Just get up please" he said tapping my legs.

Now my silliness is taking over me.

"Make me?" I said being playful, I put my phone inside my pocket and folded my arms.